Private Editions for October 2015

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady V....I got 2 of Tyvey's PE...I placed my order on Thursday and I don't know if Mara has mine completed (I got them boosted with half boosts), but if you are wanting one I will defer one to you...if she already has them boosted, then we can talk about a trade/purchase after I get them...:)

Ok let me know! And THANK YOU!!'

Edited by LadyVictoria

Ok let me know! And THANK YOU!!'

Think nothing of it...I will request an email exchange and email you when my parcel arrives...Should be getting a shipping notice any time now..:)

If I wouldn't be stepping on the toes of anyone who hasn't had a chance to get a first bottle yet, could I please get another of Invi's October Laundry?

And I think I'm going to need an Out of This World Musk as well!

OH YAY!

Guys and gals, any of you who, like me, had a "thing" for the original Coty Wild Musk Oil, you know that it can no longer be found, and the spray is just not the same!! I have a small amount of the oil, and sent Mara a sample, and she made her version! YAY YAY YAY! Can't wait to try it!!!

OMG. Okay, this is probably TMI but I'm sharing it anyway. When I smell anything that smells even remotely like Coty Wild Musk I have a *very* ahem, physical reaction, stemming from my memories of wearing this as a very hot-and-bothered-but-virginal teenager.

Gosh, I may have to get some of this.

OMG. Okay, this is probably TMI but I'm sharing it anyway. When I smell anything that smells even remotely like Coty Wild Musk I have a *very* ahem, physical reaction, stemming from my memories of wearing this as a very hot-and-bothered-but-virginal teenager.

Gosh, I may have to get some of this.

It actually turns out, on me at least, to not be quite as woodsy smelling as my Coty oil......it is sweeter, and is more like the Vintage Musk that Mara made previously.

o noes...vintage musk did NOT work on/for me, so anything resembling it is not likely to be my friend :'( Mara can I trouble you to un-save mine.... sorry for the inconvenience.

If by some wild chance you unexpectedly find some more of my eternal summer lingering in the bottom of the cauldron, though...??? :D :drool:

I'm dying to hear how honeyed blackberry is.

Think nothing of it...I will request an email exchange and email you when my parcel arrives...Should be getting a shipping notice any time now.. :)

Heya Victoria...I posted in your trades, but in case you didn't see it I'll post here also..I received my parcel and if you would like to purchase one of Tyvey's PE just let me know. It is fabulous!! I have Steamy Bikini and I love it..this has the same vibe, but it has its own identity. One is boosted with Audacious and one with Cougar..I swiped the Audacious one once. It would be 40.00 (potion and half boost). Tyvey, you did a fab job with the notes you chose and Mara, you outdid yourself as always!! :)

Dolly...just wanted to say I snagged 2 bottles of your OOTW Musk and I am in love with it!! I will be sure to review it (I want to wait until I have had a chance to try it when my monthly hormones are not affecting how it reacts with my skin)..I really hate to sing its praise for fear it will go more quickly, lol, because I definitely want more!! For those of you who love white musk, this is beautiful!! I don't really smell the sandalwood and florals notes apart from the other notes...to me it is a slightly sweet beautiful musk, leaning towards white. I have not tried Vintage Musk to compare the two (neither have I smelled the musk on which this is based), but I love this one!!! This is going to mellow so nicely!! Cudos to you Dolly for the idea and cudos to you Mara for the creation of it!!! It's gorgeous!!! :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

Dolly...just wanted to say I snagged 2 bottles of your OOTW Musk and I am in love with it!! I will be sure to review it (I want to wait until I have had a chance to try it when my monthly hormones are not affecting how it reacts with my skin)..I really hate to sing its praise for fear it will go more quickly, lol, because I definitely want more!! For those of you who love white musk, this is beautiful!! I don't really smell the sandalwood and florals notes apart from the other notes...to me it is a slightly sweet beautiful musk, leaning towards white. I have not tried Vintage Musk to compare the two (neither have I smelled the musk on which this is based), but I love this one!!! This is going to mellow so nicely!! Cudos to you Dolly for the idea and cudos to you Mara for the creation of it!!! It's gorgeous!!! :)

Mara deserves all the credit for this one! After wearing it a number of times, it turns out to be far different on my skin than the Coty. But you are right, it is more along the lines of a white musk in its character. Enjoy though!

• 5 months later...

This is a quick list of everything we have at the shop that has not been claimed yet and is about to be put up on Etsy sometime next week. :)

Sorry for the weird formatting, I had to paste it out of a data sheet.

PE's

Amanda's Freaky Tiki

Aphrodite in Vermont

Barbara's Soft Sandal Rose

Carolyn's Nile Spice

Dolly Rama Musk

Erin's Mad Irish Farm Girl

Ginny Lee

Invidiana's October Laundry

Invidiana's Frost on the Pumpkin

Inviting Aphrodite

Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

Lina's Cherry Rum Cake

Lina's I Love Halloween

Lisa's Golden Goddess

Lorien's Sugared Darkness

Lorien's Sweet Nova

Lovestruck's Honeyed Blackberry

Opal's Joie de Vivre

Out of this World Musk

Queenie's Delight

Sleep Tight Might

Stephanie's Hazelnuts About Chocolate

Sunshine Strawberry

Tyvey's White Chocolate Rose

Victoria Red

Victoria Pink

Wow! If no one wants that extra Inviting Aphrodite I'll take it. I thought there was a alternate list.

I still want my Vermont Aphrodite, I had jumped on that list after I had ordered the invoice for IA. I was waiting to order my April sampler. I can order it now if need be. Thx

Edited by StacyK

Mara, the one I want the most--Out of this World Musk--has the most bottles available! :) Welllll...I'd like Aphrodite in Vermont and Dolly Rama Musk, too. Heh. Shall I just hit up the Etsy Shop later instead of you holding bottles? Sounds way easier. :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

It still might be grabbed, StacyK. I'm giving the orig reservers until early next week to claim them and then anything left will go straight to Etsy.

Mara, I just paid for my Inviting Aphrodite....thanks, I'm so happy that I got a bottle being on the alternate list...

Mara, I just paid for my Inviting Aphrodite....thanks, I'm so happy that I got a bottle being on the alternate list...

DD, yay! I'm so glad you're getting one, can't wait to hear what you think!

Mara, do you have all the same ingredients on hand to do a rebrew of Inviting Aphrodite?

:purr:

I have been speculating about this myself.....

DD, yay! I'm so glad you're getting one, can't wait to hear what you think!

I have been speculating about this myself.....

Blackcat, you know that I LOVE LOVE your brews, I'm so happy to getting this bottle... I have been way too busy working way too many hours as of late...