Hello! So excited for my first order and am open to suggestions!

Midnight Requiem

Hi everyone!

I just discovered Love Potion a few days ago while googling about pheromone perfumes and instantly became intrigued. After doing tons of reading and research into old threads (as dumb as it sounds, I seriously feel like I almost know some of you from reading so many helpful and insightful posts!), I placed my first order of UN Blatant Invitation and sample sizes of Compromising Positions, Lick of Cream, and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid... I realized a little later that that's a cop-heavy order (was mostly ordering based on the vanilla scents!), so we'll see what happens, I suppose! I'm already kicking myself for not ordering more sample perfumes (super interested in Red and Black... the descriptions make me drool).

I've always had a slight obsession with anything that smells good, like bath products and perfumes. I have a decent stash of lotions and soaps that I've accumulated over the years but only a couple of perfumes since they're pricey (mostly given to me as gifts from guys I've dated!). My signature is Dior Addict (pre 2012). It's the most delicious and intoxicating blend of bourbon, creamy vanilla, and spice, and the scent just lasts for days on me. I wish Dior hadn't reformulated it because I only have about half a big bottle left, grrrr! For other commercial perfumes, I'm also a fan of Dior's Hypnotic Poison and Guerlain's La Petit Robe Noir. I'm definitely a fan of vanilla scents, especially ones with a smokey, spicy edge, but I love foody, warm, and sweet scents as well. I also absolutely love the scent of coffee but could never find anything coffee-scented that has worked for me so far (I recently received a bottle of Black Opium by YSL as a gift, but can't really detect the coffee note in it...)

I'm already planning out my next order from LP (my birthday is this Sunday, so maybe I'll treat myself and splurge a little?)! There's so many gourmand scents that I wanna try! I'm also looking forward to having fun experimenting with the pheromone mixes! I've never had great self esteem; I was always on the chubby side when I was younger, and even after losing weight, I think I qualify more as "cute" than hot or sexy or anything... I kind of have a babyface going on, and usually people comment that I look 16 if I ask them my age when I'm actually turning 22 in a few days. I suppose that's why I'm so keen on trying the "sexy" and "sexual" scents. The extra oomph from self effects could also really benefit me! I'm definitely interested in seeing how BI goes, and I'm considering either Bang, SS4W, Gotcha, Lace, or LFM for my next purchase. Also considering Popularity Potion, since I can be a bit of a wallflower sometimes; I think I shine in small groups and one-on-one, but my personality is a little on the quiet side to demand a lot of attention in big groups, especially around people I don't already know.

Quick question - where do you spray UN pheromones? Do you treat it as a normal perfume and do elbows/wrists/neck? How many sprays do you usually use? I know for oils, you put it on your torso, but I was wondering how the sprays differ?

I'm super excited to meet everyone! I'm also really open to suggestions if anyone has any. :)

Edited by Midnight Requiem

Hi Midnight! Glad you found us :)

You're going to love those! Great choices..

I don't have many commercial scents, but that Black Opium bottle caught my eye - it's so pretty!

You got here at a good time, November is what we call "Phero-mas" (kind of like Xmas) we get a bunch of phero enhanced scents, and in the past, we've been able to purchase trial sizes of the UN pheros.

With your Blatant Invitation, (and anything with cops really) be careful about getting it in your hair or on your clothes. I would apply to your torso, and maybe smoosh around with your forearms.

Anyway, welcome! I'm sure others will give you more tips and ideas. :)

Welcome! Take lumina into consideration, too. It's my favorite so far, but mainly for the selfies. Youre gonna enjoy your order either way!! The scents here are to die for. Also the social blends may get you attention in a non-overly sexual way, which might be more in line with your natural personality. Lfm sounds perfect... Not too sexual so you can use it while you're out!

Just remember, cops aren't really appropriate for a night out on the town, they are too sexual.

Hi Midnight! Glad you found us :)

You're going to love those! Great choices..

I don't have many commercial scents, but that Black Opium bottle caught my eye - it's so pretty!

You got here at a good time, November is what we call "Phero-mas" (kind of like Xmas) we get a bunch of phero enhanced scents, and in the past, we've been able to purchase trial sizes of the UN pheros.

With your Blatant Invitation, (and anything with cops really) be careful about getting it in your hair or on your clothes. I would apply to your torso, and maybe smoosh around with your forearms.

Anyway, welcome! I'm sure others will give you more tips and ideas. :)

I can't wait to try everything out!

I've only used commercial scents until now, but I'm super excited to be trying LP items since there's so many foody, sweet, and vanilla choices! It seems like most commercial scents are geared towards floral now...

Oooh, Pheromas sounds super great. I might hold off on ordering some things until then, though I'm definitely considering getting a full bottle of scent to tide me until then... All the LP's look super interesting; I wish I had ordered a sample of Red and Black to try out. Nola also looked promising, but the samples were all sold out. I wonder if I should just order a full size of something and cross my fingers that it'll work out? Haha. :D

Awesome! Thanks for the welcome and the tip! Luckily I recently cut my hair so it's pretty short and out of the way now, but I'll be extra careful and put it up when I put on the Blatant Invitation~

Welcome! Take lumina into consideration, too. It's my favorite so far, but mainly for the selfies. Youre gonna enjoy your order either way!! The scents here are to die for. Also the social blends may get you attention in a non-overly sexual way, which might be more in line with your natural personality. Lfm sounds perfect... Not too sexual so you can use it while you're out!

Just remember, cops aren't really appropriate for a night out on the town, they are too sexual.

Ooh, I'll definitely look into that one too! I just want to try samples of everything!

I've heard that about cops; I'm planning to try the samples around a group of trusted friends to see if anything changes! I don't really go out anyways (I'm a super boring college student, I know...), but I'll probably order LFM or SS4W for the rare occasion I do.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Thank you! :)

Welcome! I also have a love of sweet vanilla scents! You will find a treasure trove of yummy scents to play with here!

Can't wait to read your reviews:)

Yes! Do you have any favorites or recommendations for vanilla scents? :D

Welcome!

Thank you!

A huge welcome from a fellow newbie! :)

Thank you!

Welcome :)

If you like delicious foodie and decedent vanilla scents you are in the right place. :666:

Careful with the Unscented BI. That's a stinky one and you'll need a good cover scent. It's important to remember to let it dry down before dressing. Keep cops and cop heavy blends away from your face as well as the advice above about getting it on your hair and on clothes. Cops up near (or on) your face can give the impression of being "unclean". It takes a little practice. Make sure to read up on the review threads.

Also, this veteran users info may help.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8547&page=1

Edited by StacyK

Welcome :)

If you like delicious foodie and decedent vanilla scents you are in the right place. :666:

Careful with the Unscented BI. That's a stinky one and you'll need a good cover scent. It's important to remember to let it dry down before dressing. Keep cops and cop heavy blends away from your face as well as the advice above about getting it on your hair and on clothes. Cops up near (or on) your face can give the impression of being "unclean". It takes a little practice. Make sure to read up on the review threads.

Also, this veteran users info may help.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8547&page=1

Thanks Stacy!

Should cops be kept to the torso, belly, and elbow/forearm areas and away from the neck then?

Thanks so much!

Yes! Do you have any favorites or recommendations for vanilla scents? :D

Thank you!

Thank you!

Well you already discovered BBM and Lick of Cream. You should definitely try OCCO White and LP Original. Also these are good ones that are yummy: Rockey Fuel, Candy House, all the Fairy Cakes, Flying Potion, OCCO Ambrosia and some of the Sugareds (Vanilla Bean, Bitthday Cake) There's more but I can't remember them all haha! Edited by hearts

Welcome! I suggest trying EVERYTHING on your skin - and I mean everything - no matter how much you think you'll hate it. 5+ years in and I'm still often surprised at how I end up loving things that I was SURE would not. They smell different on vs. in the bottle or vial.

AND once you've got it on, wait a little while to see how it evolves.

Are you in the US? If so, I'd like to send you a little welcome packet - please feel free to email me (address in my profile) ...

Welcome! You got my favorites for vanilla coming your way. Beth's Blushing Milkmaid and Lick of Cream are my ultimate vanillas. Also try OCCO White and LP Original. Also LP Fraise Citron is super yummy. It starts off fruity but dries down to a gorgeous vanilla pound cake. Sugared Birthday Cake is my fav of the Sugareds.

Welcome and great 1st choices, Lick of Cream and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid are 2 fav staple scents of mine. Check out Spell 2015 Mother Goddess it's like a combo of Lick of Cream and Scotchies (another popular scent.)

I'll definitely check out Mother Goddess! Thanks for the recommendation! :) I can't wait until my order gets here!

Well you already discovered BBM and Lick of Cream. You should definitely try OCCO White and LP Original. Also these are good ones that are yummy: Rockey Fuel, Candy House, all the Fairy Cakes, Flying Potion, OCCO Ambrosia and some of the Sugareds (Vanilla Bean, Bitthday Cake) There's more but I can't remember them all haha!

I'm definitely thinking of getting samples of OCCO White and LP Original for next time! OCCO Ambrosia sounded really interesting too, and I'm already feeling overwhelmed by all the Fairy Cake varieties. I've seen Rocket Fuel mentioned a lot on the forums but haven't read that description yet. Will get on that soon! Definitely interested in the Sugareds, and I'm planning on buying a 5 ml of Birthday Cake from the Trading Post!

Welcome! I suggest trying EVERYTHING on your skin - and I mean everything - no matter how much you think you'll hate it. 5+ years in and I'm still often surprised at how I end up loving things that I was SURE would not. They smell different on vs. in the bottle or vial.

AND once you've got it on, wait a little while to see how it evolves.

Are you in the US? If so, I'd like to send you a little welcome packet - please feel free to email me (address in my profile) ...

Thanks for the tip! I'll likely order a lot of samples to make sure I find something that I love that also works with my skin chemistry. It's crazy how that works. I've had perfumes that smelled great on me but strange on a friend after drydown, and vice versa. I guess it's similar for clothing too. Something can look great on the rack but weird on your body, or nothing special on the rack but great on you! At least with perfumes we can order samples, eheh!

I am located in the US! I just sent you an email. Thank you so much!

Welcome! You got my favorites for vanilla coming your way. Beth's Blushing Milkmaid and Lick of Cream are my ultimate vanillas. Also try OCCO White and LP Original. Also LP Fraise Citron is super yummy. It starts off fruity but dries down to a gorgeous vanilla pound cake. Sugared Birthday Cake is my fav of the Sugareds.

Oooh, I'm super excited for BBM and LoC. I might add some samples of LP Original, OCCO White, and LP Fraise Citron to my next order. So many recommendations for OCCO White and LP Original! I've never really thought about fruity scents, but combined with vanilla cake, that sounds delicious! I'm planning on buying a 5 ml of Sugared Birthday Cake on the Trading Post, so I'm excited to try that too!

LPMP turned me into a perfume snob (commercial scents? no thank you). It also turned me into a cupcake scents whore. I don't even like foodie scents, like you've got to understand...

Anyway, I really love Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake (it's on Etsy and I think it's almost gone...so I should probably shut my trap! uhhhh, actually it's terrible and you should stay away from it :nope02716:so that there's more for me), as well as the Lina's Candied Violet Fluff I just received today (and which I am currently slathered in). These are both private editions which are great for something a little different.

The great thing about LPMP when you're new is that you can order the monthly sampler set. Or, you could order sample sizes of any (non-PE) scent that isn't sold out. I love that that option exists here.

Edited by Lainey

Welcome to our addiction!

Quick question - where do you spray UN pheromones? Do you treat it as a normal perfume and do elbows/wrists/neck? How many sprays do you usually use? I know for oils, you put it on your torso, but I was wondering how the sprays differ?

If it is a very cop-heavy blend (BI, LAM, BAM, OCCO, etc.), I limit it to torso, whether spray or oil. For other blends in the spray option, I usually get them "lightly scented" with my default scent (sugared honeycomb). But if I were using an unscented spray, I'd probably spray it on top of an area that I'd applied perfume to. I think the base notes would help hold onto it and meter it out.

RE: vanilla scents. Oh, you will be in heaven here. Mara caters to us vanilla whores. Definitely try LP original, pink, and red. Black if you like resinous, incensey notes too (as an aside, I find black the most richly vanilla, but you have to like patchouli and other resins)

There is a sold-out scent called Nola: vanilla, bourbon, praline, smoke. I have a spray bottle boosted with La Femme Mystere. Maybe it will get re-brewed someday.

LPMP turned me into a perfume snob (commercial scents? no thank you). It also turned me into a cupcake scents whore. I don't even like foodie scents, like you've got to understand...

Anyway, I really love Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake (it's on Etsy and I think it's almost gone...so I should probably shut my trap! uhhhh, actually it's terrible and you should stay away from it :nope02716:so that there's more for me), as well as the Lina's Candied Violet Fluff I just received today (and which I am currently slathered in). These are both private editions which are great for something a little different.

The great thing about LPMP when you're new is that you can order the monthly sampler set. Or, you could order sample sizes of any (non-PE) scent that isn't sold out. I love that that option exists here.

I'm so glad I found LPMP! The only commercial scent I'm in love with is Dior Addict... just dreading the inevitable day I run out of my pre-formulation bottle. :( Hopefully I can find replacements from LPMP though! Fingers crossed!

Lavender and cake sounds like an interesting combination. I've never been a huge fan of lavender, but anything can be great with some vanilla or cake. :D

Yes, I'm planning on getting lots of samples in my next order! Also, I thought there was an option to order sample sizes of PE scents (like I believe I got a sample of Compromising Positions?)? Unless I'm being a newbie and getting my terms mixed up!

I'm so pumped for Pheromas! November needs to be here now!

Welcome to our addiction!

If it is a very cop-heavy blend (BI, LAM, BAM, OCCO, etc.), I limit it to torso, whether spray or oil. For other blends in the spray option, I usually get them "lightly scented" with my default scent (sugared honeycomb). But if I were using an unscented spray, I'd probably spray it on top of an area that I'd applied perfume to. I think the base notes would help hold onto it and meter it out.

RE: vanilla scents. Oh, you will be in heaven here. Mara caters to us vanilla whores. Definitely try LP original, pink, and red. Black if you like resinous, incensey notes too (as an aside, I find black the most richly vanilla, but you have to like patchouli and other resins)

There is a sold-out scent called Nola: vanilla, bourbon, praline, smoke. I have a spray bottle boosted with La Femme Mystere. Maybe it will get re-brewed someday.

Thanks for the tip! Can you just apply perfume over the pheromone blend after it dries down?

I'm definitely interested in getting samples of the LP blends to see which ones I like best! I'm a little nervous about patchouli because I've never tried patchouli perfumes on myself, but I hope it works out.

Ahhhh I really wanted to try a sample of Nola but it said it was unavailable. :( But I'm a little confused because I tried adding a full bottle to my cart, and I didn't get stopped with a "this item is soldout" message at checkout? Is there a way to check if something is sold out before adding it to your cart?

Welcome! Everyone has already given excellent advice and suggestions, so not much to add here. But I 2nd (or 3rd) the recommendation to try different scents and genres.

There are a lot of us vanilla ho's here, but find myself pleasantly surprised when I try new things from LP. I still consider myself very much a newbie - found LP in Jul2014. I've certainly expanded my 'likes' so much bc Mara's blends work so well.

Welcome! Rocket Fuel, Rocket Fuel, Rocket Fuel!!! Definitely, try a sample of that one. Mara makes a lot of coffee scents and they are usually mixed with vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. I don't like coffee (even to drink), but even I like some of the ones with coffee. Definitely, try some of the coffee ones. In fact, you are going to find a lot of things that you thought you didn't like! I've ordered many a bottle blindly and I haven't ever gotten anything I didn't like. But liking everything can get to be a problem. :Emoticons04263::moneyfairy13:

Thanks Stacy!

Should cops be kept to the torso, belly, and elbow/forearm areas and away from the neck then?

Thanks so much!

Yes.

I don't put anything cop heavy on my neck. The furthest up I go might be my cleavage.

Based on your statement about wanting to make a mature or more sophisticated impression IMO In November (when you can get the smaller size) you may want to consider trying LFM aka La Femme Mysterie

Whoops, PE = Private Edition. You reminded me that I spent my first few months here thinking of it as 'Phero-Enhanced."

Oooh, that makes sense! I also thought it was Phero-Enhanced all this time! Thanks for the clarification!

Welcome! Everyone has already given excellent advice and suggestions, so not much to add here. But I 2nd (or 3rd) the recommendation to try different scents and genres.

There are a lot of us vanilla ho's here, but find myself pleasantly surprised when I try new things from LP. I still consider myself very much a newbie - found LP in Jul2014. I've certainly expanded my 'likes' so much bc Mara's blends work so well.

I might try some fruity and floral scents in the near future! I've never been a huge fan of floral scents, but I have faith in Mara's blends just based on all the raves I've read so far on this forum. :)

Hi Midnight! In the past when I have tried to buy something sold out it immediately told me before it would let me add to cart so you should be fine with a FB of Nola. Samples size just may be gone. I love Nola! Also Red and definitely Comp P! You will be in vanilla heaven here for sure...

Ah, okay, that makes sense. I'm super tempted to just blindly buy a FB of Nola! The combination of bourbon, vanilla, pecans, and smoke just sounds too good, and my favorite commercial perfume has a strong scent of bourbon and vanilla!

Welcome! Rocket Fuel, Rocket Fuel, Rocket Fuel!!! Definitely, try a sample of that one. Mara makes a lot of coffee scents and they are usually mixed with vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. I don't like coffee (even to drink), but even I like some of the ones with coffee. Definitely, try some of the coffee ones. In fact, you are going to find a lot of things that you thought you didn't like! I've ordered many a bottle blindly and I haven't ever gotten anything I didn't like. But liking everything can get to be a problem. :Emoticons04263::moneyfairy13:

Rocket Fuel sounds sooooo delicious oh my goodness. I'm getting a sample of LP Latte from the Trading Post, so fingers crossed that that works out for me! I've always adored the scent of coffee, but was never a fan of the actual drink (strangely loved things like coffee ice cream and sugary coffee desserts, basically) until recently in college where I was pulling too many allnighters and needed the caffeine boost. Luckily I've developed some appreciation of it since I'm studying abroad in Italy next semester, and the coffee culture there is amazing! Your full bottle comments makes me excited, since I'm considering blindly purchasing some scents as well.

Yes.

I don't put anything cop heavy on my neck. The furthest up I go might be my cleavage.

Based on your statement about wanting to make a mature or more sophisticated impression IMO In November (when you can get the smaller size) you may want to consider trying LFM aka La Femme Mysterie

I'm really intrigued by both La Femme Noir and La Femme Mysterie! Anything that can push me more in the direction of maturity/sophistication/sexy over "awww you're adorable let me pinch your cheeks." Can't wait until Pheromas. :)

Luckily I've developed some appreciation of it since I'm studying abroad in Italy next semester, and the coffee culture there is amazing!

Where in Italy are you studying?? In Florence there is a big farmers market behind the leather market and in there was an older man who makes the most unbelievable caffe lattes I had in all of Italy. PS to the other gf girls on here--Italy is SOOOO gf friendly! Don't hesitate for a moment to go.

Where in Italy are you studying?? In Florence there is a big farmers market behind the leather market and in there was an older man who makes the most unbelievable caffe lattes I had in all of Italy. PS to the other gf girls on here--Italy is SOOOO gf friendly! Don't hesitate for a moment to go.

I'm studying in Venice! I'm definitely planning on a weekend trip to Florence though! This is a dumb question, but what does gf stand for? (gluten free was my guess...?)

I'm studying in Venice! I'm definitely planning on a weekend trip to Florence though! This is a dumb question, but what does gf stand for? (gluten free was my guess...?)

Yes, gluten free! Florence is so nice :) i'd love to go to Venice... I went to Rome, Florence, and Naples/Pompeii. So lovely!

Yes, gluten free! Florence is so nice :) i'd love to go to Venice... I went to Rome, Florence, and Naples/Pompeii. So lovely!

Venice is super beautiful and unique, though a little on the small side (you can probably walk anywhere on the island within 20-30 minutes) and also super touristy. Definitely worth a visit though! Those cities are all on my list of places to go (Venice is the only place I've been to in Italy), except maybe Naples because I heard it can be a little sketchy now haha. Italy's such a lovely and historical country! I hope my one semester of Italian will be of some use when I'm there haha.

Venice is super beautiful and unique, though a little on the small side (you can probably walk anywhere on the island within 20-30 minutes) and also super touristy. Definitely worth a visit though! Those cities are all on my list of places to go (Venice is the only place I've been to in Italy), except maybe Naples because I heard it can be a little sketchy now haha. Italy's such a lovely and historical country! I hope my one semester of Italian will be of some use when I'm there haha.

Well it was me(28) and another young girl (24) and we felt safe enough in Naples. And on the language bit, it's a bit different for me because I speak Spanish but everyone spoke English!

Well it was me(28) and another young girl (24) and we felt safe enough in Naples. And on the language bit, it's a bit different for me because I speak Spanish but everyone spoke English!

I think it's definitely somewhere I would go with at least one other person, though I think that rule for me applies to most big cities! Ahh yeah, I'm hoping English and a semester of Italian will carry me through most of it. Unfortunately I never got far enough in Spanish for anything I learned to be useful. Everyone in Venice did speak English, but it's so touristy so I thought maybe I shouldn't rely on it, haha.

Welcome! I think you will love LP Latte! I would also suggest Awake and Gloria. They are both yummy coffee scents.

I'm planning on a sample of A Wake! :) I'm not sure how I feel about pumpkin scents; I feel like I've only smelled the really artificial ones in commercial bath product stores. High hopes though! I wish Gloria wasn't gone; the notes for that one smell delicious!!

I have a trial of Gloria I was going to surprise you with ;)

Oh my goshhhh squeeeee thank you so much! I read the review thread for it, and it sounds amazing. Why does it have to be gone T__T

Welcome! :)

Thank you! :)

Welcome N7. Wow, you've already learned so much it's like you are a seasoned veteran. Enjoy the smells!

Florence was awesome. While eating at a lovely place for dinner one night called Ristorante Za Za (still open and I definitely recommend), my Brother and I were helped with the language barrier by two young local ladies sitting at the table right next to us. Good discussions turned into them taking us on a little bit of a local dive crawl followed by smoking something weird on one bridge while looking across the Arno river at the Ponte Vecchio. They treated us to a very fun night ;-)

Just a great town to check out. Some places just give you that 'feel.' Florence gives you that 'feel.'

Welcome N7. Wow, you've already learned so much it's like you are a seasoned veteran. Enjoy the smells!

Florence was awesome. While eating at a lovely place for dinner one night called Ristorante Za Za (still open and I definitely recommend), my Brother and I were helped with the language barrier by two young local ladies sitting at the table right next to us. Good discussions turned into them taking us on a little bit of a local dive crawl followed by smoking something weird on one bridge while looking across the Arno river at the Ponte Vecchio. They treated us to a very fun night ;-)

Just a great town to check out. Some places just give you that 'feel.' Florence gives you that 'feel.'

LOOOOOL we definitely didn't get any of those types of treats!! I'll blame the testing bitch face I own and my innate state of complete obliviousness!

I'll definitely keep that restaurant in mind. Thanks for the recommendation! :D

I've had super awesome experiences meeting Italian locals! They're so friendly, and said they love practicing their English on Americans. Definitely not as adventurous, but I guess the closest I got was smoking a cigarette for the first (and only) time in my life because a group of cute Italian guys offered... Figured I might as well try it once, right? Haha. Really looking forward to Florence. :)

LOOOOOL we definitely didn't get any of those types of treats!! I'll blame the testing bitch face I own and my innate state of complete obliviousness!

As an oblivious CBF gal myself, I need to work on this too LOL.

Hi! Welcome! I'm a newbie too-just got my very first order and am already stone-cold addicted. :) My birthday is this Saturday (I'm a lot older than you though-I have a daughter your age), and I had to laugh when you said you've been reading a lot (me too) and already feel like you "know" some of the ladies here from their posts and scent preferences. I feel the same! It seems like a truly wonderful group and I'm so excited. I'm a total perfume addict (have been for years) and we have some similar tastes. I think you might like LP Blue and/or LP Black....MMMMMMMMMMMMM! I have not had the chance to try too many yet, but I'm super impressed so far! Welcome, fellow Newbie! Enjoy!

don't bother... No wrinkles!!! Haha!!

True that!! I once was walking up some stairs at university, and a random older man told me, "Smile! Everything's gonna be okay!" ...I wasn't even in a bad mood or anything. CBF problems mannnn.

Hi! Welcome! I'm a newbie too-just got my very first order and am already stone-cold addicted. :) My birthday is this Saturday (I'm a lot older than you though-I have a daughter your age), and I had to laugh when you said you've been reading a lot (me too) and already feel like you "know" some of the ladies here from their posts and scent preferences. I feel the same! It seems like a truly wonderful group and I'm so excited. I'm a total perfume addict (have been for years) and we have some similar tastes. I think you might like LP Blue and/or LP Black....MMMMMMMMMMMMM! I have not had the chance to try too many yet, but I'm super impressed so far! Welcome, fellow Newbie! Enjoy!

Ahhh I'm still waiting in anticipation for my first order to arrive! Super excited to have found LPMP and this wonderful community. ^^ Also really intrigued by the phero's and excited to try them out. :D I'm also addicted to perfume, and LPMP is just going to fuel that addiction I think. I really want to try LP Black! The notes seem right up my alley. What did you get in your first order and how did you feel about everything you ordered? :) Any favorites you found?