Just a little naughty, Romance in bloom and Bloomin' naughty

Hi ladies,

I got all of these and 2 of them mention they contain pheromones, but no exact blend name listed on Romance in Bloom.

Can of you tell me what each one is enhanced with?

I don't think Just A Little Naughty is enhanced, but I'm not sure.

Bloomin Naughty seems to have Sexology.

Were all these scents part of the same collection, for the "just a little naughty" company?

Thank you!

Yes there were. The labels should state what phero has been added. I'm looking at one of my bottles of Naughty in Paradise and it reads "Pheromone Enhanced with EoW copulins." But you can always look these things up in the Archive on the LP site.

Naughty in Paradise - EoW

Bloomin' Naughty - Sexology

Just A Little Naughty - Blatant Invitation

Yes there were. The labels should state what phero has been added. I'm looking at one of my bottles of Naughty in Paradise and it reads "Pheromone Enhanced with EoW copulins." But you can always look these things up in the Archive on the LP site.

Naughty in Paradise - EoW

Bloomin' Naughty - Sexology

Just A Little Naughty - Blatant Invitation

Thanks Luna! I checked the labels, but Romance in bloom just lists "pheromones", and Just a Little Naughty doesn't even list pheromones as being added. I wonder if there were two different labels, one for the external website and one for LPMP?

Also, I could only find "Bloomin Naughty" in the Archive.

Edited by phergineer

Ah okay, yes you're right - the original releases may have not been labeled as such. When Mara transferred them to LPMP then they were "rebranded" and that's what I have.