Treasured hearts vs open windows vs heart and soul

Trying to decide which of these will be my full bottle purchase. I've had good results with TH, OW I'm undecided and have no experience with H&S.

I would love to hear the experiences and differences from others.

I would read each review thread for these. Tons of examples :) but to sum it up....

TH- bonding, comfortable

OW- feel good, social, good time in a bottle

H&S- girl next door, sweet heart, people will want take care of you and be BFF

I would read each review thread for these. Tons of examples :) but to sum it up....

TH- bonding, comfortable

OW- feel good, social, good time in a bottle

H&S- girl next door, sweet heart, people will want take care of you and be BFF

Thanks hearts,

I have notes and screenshots all over the place, sometimes getting through the forum is an all day experience. Your short sweet comparison is perfect.

Thanks hearts,

I have notes and screenshots all over the place, sometimes getting through the forum is an all day experience. Your short sweet comparison is perfect.

Next month for pheromas, I hope you get a chance to sample each of them. IMO, having each in your phero stash is great ;) H&S is my favorite of those three, but I adore OW too. Edited by hearts

OW is the bomb diggity! Love love love it!

I like TH when we have family functions or normally bristly people.....chills them out a bit.

Edited by Dolly

I'd wait and try them all in Nov.

As far as which blend is right for you.. what will be the circumstances and who will you be around?

IMO it's like this:

Younger Holly-Go -Lightly vibe = H & S

You have family fun in mind, Men & Wonen to get along with, Bitchy women to slay = TH

You want to "Gently" lift your spirits or the spirits of those lucky enough to be around you = OW

Lol! Just read Hearts' post. Yea we are in agreement. There are some universal truths about these blends here.

Edited by StacyK

So far I've had good responses to TH around my BF and extended gypsy family. Recently tried OW, still experimenting with this but I think I get a much more obvious reaction to TH. So now I'm trying to determine if H&S needs to be in my arsenal or not, are they different enough to have all three? I'm mostly interested in helping keep a happy, lovey vibe around my often stressed out friends and family. It seems TH also gave me the benefit of some appreciation for the things I do normally.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

• 1 year later...

Let's say you have all 3 of these little miracles but can only pack one, which would you bring? Loving the idea of being taken care of, definately need the bitch tamer (TH) and a happy vibe. So that's 2 for the boys and one for the ladies, in my universe. I am packing topper so that can be taken into consideration. Man I hate packing/ deciding which LP's to take.

Well, yes, you need all 3. Open Windows is a "popularity" type phero, imo. Like I wear it & love the service I get & all that jazz. Treasured Hearts is indeed great for smoothing out teh interpersonal politics of family relationships. Heart & Soul, well that is most lovey-dovey of all the phero blends, imo. How can I explain it? Let's just say I learned not to wear Heart & Soul on first dates, not because it's sexy, but because you leave such a great impression & who wants to leave an indelible mark w/ someone that you haven't made it past coffee with? LOL

Buut what if you wanna anyways?! JK, I know what you mean, if your meeting this person for the first time it probaly isn't the best one (H&S) to start with. In my case, I have someone that I've gotten to know I don't have H&S, but I do have treasured hearts. But I don't see a Pheroma for H&S?

Buut what if you wanna anyways?! JK, I know what you mean, if your meeting this person for the first time it probaly isn't the best one (H&S) to start with. In my case, I have someone that I've gotten to know I don't have H&S, but I do have treasured hearts. But I don't see a Pheroma for H&S?

Yes, it's there on ETSY.

I would wear any of these three mentioned. It's just that you need to gauge your self-effects as well as the outer hits you get with the blend. Selfies are usually important to me.

It's really not a "vs" because the are all pretty different. Well, I could see a TH versus HS given that they are both intended for an affectionate response. But, open windows is just completely different, so I don't see it as a versus either of the other.

TH and HS are both socials with loving qualities as well. They are not sexual. But of course they are intended to endow the wear with a certain amount of attraction ability.

I would probably be inclined to wear 0W or HS (that's just me). Because TH works for me in a different way. Of course that's the YMMV quality that pheros have.

They should all be on your shelf. They are all different.

Edited by StacyK

I would use Open Windows for a first date. I would definitely go with TH over OW for someone that I wanted to bond with & keep heading in a romantic direction with.

H&S is one that you want to at least try. I would wear that with someone that I want to be absolutely smitten with me & maybe around their family too. ;)

Edited by Beccah

I decided to rule out H&S, realizing I'll be close to that emotional time of the month. Last time I wore it within a week of the dot I ended up crying for hours. I'm leaning toward TH since I'm packing topper. Flying out for 8 days with only a small backpack so I have to minimize my goods. Though I've been reading the gotcha thread and haven't really used that in awhile, perhaps that's a good option for most bang for my buck/space. Planning on romantic time, social time and dinner with a bristly lady.

I never wear pheros when I'm on my period. Balm Bomb or Teddy is good for just before. OW should be fine too. I don't wear TH before. It makes me cranky.