Treasured hearts + cops

Cycle Kitten

I don't do sexology any longer since I realized that my man can have some very ugly reactions to high levels of Est. TH and cops is fine. It has a bonding and sexual vibe all at once.

I don't do sexology any longer since I realized that my man can have some very ugly reactions to high levels of Est. TH and cops is fine. It has a bonding and sexual vibe all at once.

Thanks Dolly, that's actually why I ask. I've had a great lovey response from TH but the couple of times I've tried sexology I either don't recall any reaction or a bit of anxiety from the BF.

Thanks Dolly, that's actually why I ask. I've had a great lovey response from TH but the couple of times I've tried sexology I either don't recall any reaction or a bit of anxiety from the BF.

There are a few men who do not tolerate Est well......if your man does well with TH, I say add some cops and go for it.

There are a few men who do not tolerate Est well......if your man does well with TH, I say add some cops and go for it.

I'm curious, has anyone noticed a certain personality type that doesn't react well to Est? Some type of forward indicator that may signify a bad reaction? For example, my BF is not a coddle type, you have to have a strength and self sufficiency about you, though he is very sensitive and emotional. He's really good around other people's children but has none of his own.

In hindsight, I've definitly gotten hits from him with SS4w, but nothing with cuddle bunny or gotcha.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

I'm curious, has anyone noticed a certain personality type that doesn't react well to Est? Some type of forward indicator that may signify a bad reaction? For example, my BF is not a coddle type, you have to have a strength and self sufficiency about you, though he is very sensitive and emotional. He's really good around other people's children but has none of his own.

In hindsight, I've definitly gotten hits from him with SS4w, but nothing with cuddle bunny or gotcha.

No, we have tried to deconstruct the personality type that reacts poorly to it......the few of us who have men who do not do well with it have discussed it here. Seems there is not really a "type"......I have learned to steer clear or pair the Est with something more dominant, like in Leather or BI......

Thanks so much for responding, we have limited time together so having "off" days isn't really favorable. I've noticed with TH he gets a doey eyed look, is more vocally appreciative of the things I do and comments how if we spent more time together he may actually be able to gain a few pounds. I tried cuddle bunny during our last weekend together and I may as well have had the plague.

Thanks so much for responding, we have limited time together so having "off" days isn't really favorable. I've noticed with TH he gets a doey eyed look, is more vocally appreciative of the things I do and comments how if we spent more time together he may actually be able to gain a few pounds. I tried cuddle bunny during our last weekend together and I may as well have had the plague.

Yeah, TH is a great blend.

There are really no "one size fits all" blends, so that's what testing is all about. Trying them out to see how the blends affect you and your targets. If Cuddle Bunny made your man react negatively, just don't go there again.

• 1 year later...