New Releases for NOVEMBER 2015! Pheromas!

For next month, I am trying to think of something fun to do with hot chocolate.

OMG so much fun stuff!

Heh, I love how various men wander into your life and say, "Yeah I think you're onto something there." :lol:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend who did hot chocolate with kahlua and irish creme.....it was sooooooo good!

Dominance!! OMG!! Is this a rebrew of the original Dom? I still have 1/2 of my bottle...only use it on special occasions. I'm terrified i'll run out because its soooo amazing!

I am hoping so too, Rosebud! I have about 3 mls or so left, and I am rationing it out!

This is my first pheromas and I'm really excited to order these! I think ill get my husband the mens set too! I have been phero bombing him for the past 2 weeks. He is really perplexed as to what is going on. I haven't let him in on the secret yet. I just laughed and said that I must have bewitched him. ;) This is going to be fun :funnyanimation17: Bring on the smells!

I put the UN Phero Trials in our Etsy shop this year, here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes?section_id=16172918&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

40 blends to choose from!

DON'T FORGET TO USE THE COUPON!!! (We can't apply it later!!!)

Use coupon code LPMPADDICT to get 10% off on all orders over $50.

Also added a buncha PEs and GGGs so have a look at those too!

Should have the NRs up by Monday eve.

Thank you!

Question: could someone who has ordered for pheromas before please give some advice on the best way to order? So far I've either ordered on etsy or the .com. I plan on a sizeable purchase, can they be combined? Do we simply message Mara with the list? Order from each site independently? I don't want to make my order more complicated for her than it needs to be.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

You should probably contact Mara and John and request an invoice. Just email them your list via the contact button on the home page. They'll email you the invoice. It is much better for them if there is only one PayPal invoice.

This is my first pheromas and I'm really excited to order these! I think ill get my husband the mens set too! I have been phero bombing him for the past 2 weeks. He is really perplexed as to what is going on. I haven't let him in on the secret yet. I just laughed and said that I must have bewitched him. ;) This is going to be fun :funnyanimation17: Bring on the smells!

:lol: Why am I getting a vision of him stumbling around Don Knotts? Woohoo to the phero samples being live!

The ones for Rosalynd, PCMP, and Sensual Harmony definitely have that style.

Ahh yes, the others not so much perhaps, though still undeniably lovely. I must admit that Rosalynd and Sensual Harmony are the two that I am anticipating the most eagerly, so perhaps they skewed my overall impression. :Emoticons10311:

You should probably contact Mara and John and request an invoice. Just email them your list via the contact button on the home page. They'll email you the invoice. It is much better for them if there is only one PayPal invoice.

I have a question regarding Wendylynne's advice. While it makes sense to request an invoice when we're ordering from both sites, does that mean we wouldn't be able to use the Etsy coupon Mara mentioned earlier? (Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, this is my first Pheromas!)

Hi, Baroness! I have sent them emails for an invoice with the 10% Etsy already figured in. I just itemize it all out in the email and they are okay with it or correct my math. But you can still get the discount for ordering Etsy items.

I hope I'm not the only one wearing out my refresh button in hopes of NR descriptions ; ) Darn those time zone differences!

I'm right there with ya Memorare and Blanche!! :D

Edited by TheBirkeys

Hi, Baroness! I have sent them emails for an invoice with the 10% Etsy already figured in. I just itemize it all out in the email and they are okay with it or correct my math. But you can still get the discount for ordering Etsy items.

Thanks so much! I will remember this!

Can anybody tell me, are the PEs this month phero-enhanced as well?

They don't count as part of the theme, no.

But also, a PE is never phero-enhanced unless it's ordered that way because it costs extra to do so.

Thank you, Luna for the great descriptions as always! I especially like the one for Rosalynd, I think you must have plucked that one right out of my memory. When I was a very small child, there was a lady I was in love with by this name. She had long strawberry brown hair, and when we sat outside in the sun, her hair glowed like vivid orange. All natural. She was the epitome of sunshine to me. :heart: