New Releases for NOVEMBER 2015! Pheromas!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the full sampler the same price as a regular month? Or is it separate men's/women's? How do do buy a full sampler?

Sampler options are here: http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Pheromas2015Sets/

A full set of 16 is $47.95

"Note that Men have the option to order the 6+4 fill-in set, where they may choose any 4 of our existing Phero Enhanced scents for Men for a total of 10 vials."

Men's descriptions ALL look great. Coconut notes give me some hesitation as they really blow up on my skin but I am going to order a men's sampler for sure.

So is the full sampler the same price as a regular month? Or is it separate men's/women's? How do do buy a full sampler?

Yes. Just the same way as always. The men's sampler is $18 this months BTW.

I'm definitely getting both men's & Women's.

So excited by the Dom scent. Almost want to go FB right off on that.

So excited by the Dom scent. Almost want to go FB right off on that.

That's what I am doing! Caution to the wind! Also getting a FB of the Phero-Charged Money Potion. I got a bottle of the original, and still use it. Love it.

That's what I am doing! Caution to the wind! Also getting a FB of the Phero-Charged Money Potion. I got a bottle of the original, and still use it. Love it.

I've heard such good things about the Money Potion! Since SWS is a social phero, would it be best to get this one in a spray form?

Super excited for my first Pheromas! :D Looks like the sampler is the way to go.

The stories are wonderful and several potions are now being considered for full bottles based on their notes alone. I was wondering though, it looks like the story for Edmund isn't up?

Thank you, Luna for the great descriptions as always! I especially like the one for Rosalynd, I think you must have plucked that one right out of my memory. When I was a very small child, there was a lady I was in love with by this name. She had long strawberry brown hair, and when we sat outside in the sun, her hair glowed like vivid orange. All natural. She was the epitome of sunshine to me. :heart:

Hee! I based that one on a lady I know who I swear could make friends with anybody, she's like the living embodiment of friendship. It was fun to write those little character sketches.

I was wondering though, it looks like the story for Edmund isn't up?

Oh whoops! Well it will turn up once Mara gets some rest, I'm sure.

I've heard such good things about the Money Potion! Since SWS is a social phero, would it be best to get this one in a spray form?

It's traditionally been sold as a spray, I think this might be the first year it's being sold as oil too. But it's great in spray form.

Oh whoops! Well it will turn up once Mara gets some rest, I'm sure.

Sleeping is imperative!

Edmund is just waiting to make a grand entrance. You'd think it would have been one of the social blends but, no, it was the guy with superior planning skills. It helps to have a flare for the dramatic even in self marketing. ;)

Yep me too :)

..and the PCMP

I put the UN Phero Trials in our Etsy shop this year, here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes?section_id=16172918&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

40 blends to choose from!

DON'T FORGET TO USE THE COUPON!!! (We can't apply it later!!!)

Use coupon code LPMPADDICT to get 10% off on all orders over $50.

Also added a buncha PEs and GGGs so have a look at those too!

Should have the NRs up by Monday eve.

Thank you!

Just to be clear. Is the coupon code just for the ETSY page offerings?

ok. Thanks.

Another question.. How do we order the smaller men's sampler? I only see the $29 option.

Edited by StacyK

Are there no single molecules this time around?

I only saw blends on the ETSY page.

Correct. I posted 40 different blends, and decided against the single molecules. Most people do not know how to use them properly and the blends achieve far better results than single molecule use anyway. This makes more sense.

Correct. I posted 40 different blends, and decided against the single molecules. Most people do not know how to use them properly and the blends achieve far better results than single molecule use anyway. This makes more sense.

That's ok. I get what you are saying. I had just one molecule that I was going for anyway.

Wow. I'm looking at the page and I have almost every blend that I want UN. Which is literally almost every female blend ;) , except MLH. So I have s lot of pheros! Time to look at the men's.

:)

is there a subtle way to suggest to a man that he should try a phero for personal purpose?

Edited by StacyK

is there a subtle way to suggest to a man that he should try a phero for personal purpose?

Get one or two you want him to try and then wait until he wants something from you. Tell him that you will do what he wants if he tries the phero on for you. I am sure after a few times of it getting positive results for him that you won't have to ask him to wear it anymore. ;)