POTENCY of the pheros at LP

Dolly

OK, I just want to make a statement. Many of us here have used pheros from other retailers.....hell, I have used pheros from almost EVERY other retailer and phero manufacturer out there (over 4 years of phero use now).....

I just want to say this about the pheros in the LP blends....all of the pheros here, whether scented or unscented, have always produced results for me. The ones from the previous lab are VERY good, and produced excellent results.......BUT I am also VERY impressed with Dr. Stone's blends. They are absolutely FAB, and I want a full bottle of each and every one.

Although I have only thus far tried the Blatant Invitation and Treasured Hearts, I will be testing unscented Dominance and True Confessions soon, and expect them to be no less than marvelous also.

AND, the LP scented phero blends give us the convenience that other pheros do NOT come close to.....potent pheros in top notch scents....no need to worry about trying to cover the stinkiness......do you know why? Mara actually uses the scent of the pheros as a "note" in the scented phero blends she creates.....so she is not simply creating a perfume and then dumping pheros in it.....this impresses me.....THAT is why, when she makes a scented phero blend, you do not detect the pheros very much, if at all.....

OK, soap box speech over.....big hugs Mara and Danna!!

OK, I just want to make a statement. Many of us here have used pheros from other retailers.....hell, I have used pheros from almost EVERY other retailer and phero manufacturer out there (over 4 years of phero use now).....

I just want to say this about the pheros in the LP blends....all of the pheros here, whether scented or unscented, have always produced results for me. The ones from the previous lab are VERY good, and produced excellent results.......BUT I am also VERY impressed with Dr. Stone's blends. They are absolutely FAB, and I want a full bottle of each and every one.

Although I have only thus far tried the Blatant Invitation and Treasured Hearts, I will be testing unscented Dominance and True Confessions soon, and expect them to be no less than marvelous also.

AND, the LP scented phero blends give us the convenience that other pheros do NOT come close to.....potent pheros in top notch scents....no need to worry about trying to cover the stinkiness......do you know why? Mara actually uses the scent of the pheros as a "note" in the scented phero blends she creates.....so she is not simply creating a perfume and then dumping pheros in it.....this impresses me.....THAT is why, when she makes a scented phero blend, you do not detect the pheros very much, if at all.....

OK, soap box speech over.....big hugs Mara and Danna!!

Yea, I pretty much concur about the sensibility of the pheros. Tis very easy in that we do not have to worry over cover scents. I admit I am impressed by that alone. Yes, I do use other products from one other site, but this is still where I purchase because I do love the potions. So yes, big hugs Mara and Danna

Now if my 4 orders would just arrive already...but thats a different sidebar....but I want I want I want my potions.

Djac

I wholeheartedly agree. It seems that thus far I've been buying all of my pheromone blends from here at LP. And Dolly it's exactly like you said. Everything here (potions, phero potions, shirts, magnets etc. )is top quality. A lot of love has gone into making the potions and it's reflected in the quality of all the products.

Edited by Countesszero

I wholeheartedly agree. It seems that thus far I've been buying all of my pheromone blends from here at LP. And Dolly it's exactly like you said. Everything here (potions, phero potions, shirts, magnets etc. )is top quality. A lot of love has gone into making the potions and it's reflected in the quality of all the products.

Yeah, I used to buy pheros from various suppliers and retailers, but I have switched over, and have now been buying all of mine from LP.....they have everything I want!

Yeah, I used to buy pheros from various suppliers and retailers, but I have switched over, and have now been buying all of mine from LP.....they have everything I want!

I have to say that I, too, am a refugee from various pheromone sites. After receiving my first order from Love Potion a few weeks ago, I signed up for the yearly subscription service and plan on purchasing exclusively from this site.

I have to say that I, too, am a refugee from various pheromone sites. After receiving my first order from Love Potion a few weeks ago, I signed up for the yearly subscription service and plan on purchasing exclusively from this site.

Wow! That's awesome...actually, I d/l-ded my Paypal history the other day, and decided it might not be such a bad idea to do the subscription, considering what I've invested thus far!! The scents here are so worth it, not to mention the great customer service...fun board...etc.