pheros in soap

liz

All-natural glycerin soap made with Pheromones! Female version is lightly scented with "Voodoo Passion" fragrance. Male version is scented with "Sex-on-the-beach". As with all our products, the scents are never "overpowering" and you won't end up smelling "perfumed" after using these great soaps!

Remember to specify "to attract men" or "to attract women" when you order

Phero-soap.jpg

3.75 ounces of pure, all-vegetable glycerin soap (no animal products) carefully crafted with 0.005% androstenone pheromone. GREAT new twist on pheromone-therapy for men!! Translucent Blue in color and scented with the exciting aroma of Sex-on-the-beach. Powerful method of infusing pheromones into your skin!

And for the ladies...

3.75 ounces of pure, all-vegetable glycerin soap (no animal products) carefully crafted with 0.005% copulin compounds. GREAT new twist on pheromone-therapy for women! Deep pink in color and scented with the alluring aroma of Voodoo Passion! Guaranteed to get results!

found it while looking for Stone Independent Research, apparently they also have a"discount" site. This post is just for HA-HA's, don't want anyone saying that they wouldn't consider it or purchase it because it may not be reputable site :rolleyes: That's why I didn't post the site addy.

liz :001_tt2:

Edited by liz

I have seen this soap before, but never purchased any. However, I have used EoW, and made my own.....worked pretty good, actually......

I have seen this soap before, but never purchased any. However, I have used EoW, and made my own.....worked pretty good, actually......

awwww.... come on Dolly :rolleyes: , you know me and EOW icon8.gif !!!

I've never bought them Liz, but they have been around a LOONGG time, and are indeed manufactured by our good friend Dr. Stone.

Ail )O(

Yeah... everything is a wonder to me, after joining the "21st century" and bought a computer (less than a year ago), before that I was living in proverbial cave :rolleyes:(heh-heh)

Edited by liz

Yeah... everything is a wonder to me, after joining the "21st century" and bought a computer (less than a year ago), before that I was living in proverbial cave :001_tt2:(heh-heh)

liz :oops:

It's ok, Liz.....we all went through the same things when discovering the internet..... :rolleyes:

Anything that you get that is manufactured by Dr Stone will be of the utmost quality, you can bet on that. His soap is actually what gave me the idea to make my own, through using his EoW.

Actually, Liz, since you have a low tolerance to the copulin smell, you may wamy to take a look at his PCC (Passion Copulin Concentrate) on his site. It is a solution of copulins in a light cucumber-melon scent. It is easily coverable. Lots of women swear by it, but it just never was strong enough for me.....may be just the thing you are looking for.

It's ok, Liz.....we all went through the same things when discovering the internet..... :rolleyes:

Anything that you get that is manufactured by Dr Stone will be of the utmost quality, you can bet on that. His soap is actually what gave me the idea to make my own, through using his EoW.

Actually, Liz, since you have a low tolerance to the copulin smell, you may wamy to take a look at his PCC (Passion Copulin Concentrate) on his site. It is a solution of copulins in a light cucumber-melon scent. It is easily coverable. Lots of women swear by it, but it just never was strong enough for me.....may be just the thing you are looking for.

Thanks, Dolly ! As a matter of fact Ail had suggested that as well, she mentioned that another forum member was as sensitive to full strength EOW and the member posted that she preferred it (PCC). I have Ph Girl 1 in a full sz and trial szs of Ph Girl 1 and 2 (they contain as much EOW as I can handle for now), I use them sparingly, layer, and shower after "events" (heh-heh), but sometimes I'm BRAVE..... and wear it for mySELF and sleep with it on to induce "interesting" dreams :001_tt2: .

liz :oops:

Edited by liz

Thanks, Dolly ! As a matter of fact Ail had suggested that as well, she mentioned that another forum member was as sensitive to full strength EOW and the member posted that she preferred it (PCC). I have Ph Girl 1 in a full sz and trial szs of Ph Girl 1 and 2 (they contain as much EOW as I can handle for now), I use them sparingly, layer, and shower after "events" (heh-heh), but sometimes I'm BRAVE..... and wear it for mySELF and sleep with it on to induce "interesting" dreams :rolleyes: .

Well, PCC is not quite as potent as PG, for sure.....BUT, it would probably be good for switching up.....you know, layering with other LP's, as the scent is very mild.....

Well, PCC is not quite as potent as PG, for sure.....BUT, it would probably be good for switching up.....you know, layering with other LP's, as the scent is very mild.....

Oddly enough, I can seem to combine "flavors" in food together without any problems (because I 'm familiar w/the palatability(sp ?), aroma, etc....But when it comes to fragrances I have no clue at all. For some reason I can't get beyond melon/cucumber or layering it with anything. Perhaps if they had trial sz PPC, I'd consider it (that... and I'm going broke experimenting). Thx again, Dolly :rolleyes:

Oddly enough, I can seem to combine "flavors" in food together without any problems (because I 'm familiar w/the palatability(sp ?), aroma, etc....But when it comes to fragrances I have no clue at all. For some reason I can't get beyond melon/cucumber or layering it with anything. Perhaps if they had trial sz PPC, I'd consider it (that... and I'm going broke experimenting). Thx again, Dolly <_<

Well, I can understand that!

Sorry I can't help you out with a sample.....after mine didn't work for me, I boosted it with straight EoW....

FYI....the cuke-melon is VERY light.....faded after a few moments on me.....BUT, if you know that you can do well with layering PG, maybe you should just stick with that.

.....after mine didn't work for me, I boosted it with straight EoW....

ATTA GIRL !!!!