News Regarding PEs

halo0073

I just reopened PEs.

The SALE has slowed down enough that I think I can handle it and I am working on the NRs so it feels like the right time! :)

FYI, when I turn them off, I zero the cart so if you try to order it would show as sold out.

Hey everyone,

I've had 6 requests this week for PE versions of my own recipes.

I really intended for the PE program to be about YOUR ideas, not remakes of mine. Especially since I have plans for many of my own ideas - rebrews or variants that are already scheduled into my calendar, which I plan as much as 18 months in advance.

I did realize a few months ago that we have become very low on the uber creamy vanilla scents and have scheduled more of them for reappearance, and it's why I did LP Summer 16 and Pie in the Sky in June. So please be patient and more them are indeed coming along.

I really look forward to helping you make your own original scent dreams into reality. So many amazing ideas from our clever creative bunch! Keep those coming! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Whoops sorry I didn't update - that post is almost a year old now! The original site has been down for some time.

Here's the link at the temp site.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/519402226/private-edition-perfumes-design-your-own

Thank you Luna. It has to have been a royal pain to try to locate and replace links after the crash of main site. (maybe you're really done now :))

• 7 months later...