Private Editions for November 2015

Potion Master

Thank you Lovestruck, I am glad you are enjoying it. :)

Ok I'm on the fence here.. need guidance. Tyveys PE sounds good. Sort of puts me in mind of Solstice's Rose Mallow. But, I'm hoping this would be creamier with more white chocolate. My big question is how dominant is the Rose?

Well, on me, the rose is blended right down into the cocoa butter and coconut and presents at about 35% level. It's very creamy on me, but I have a feeling this one is going to be quite chemistry dependent.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara,

Can I get 2 more bottles of Golden Goddess. It came today. I don't even want to publicly remark on it until it sits but OH MY GOD. .. .its honey, honey, honey and oh, there's the peach. Fantastic. SO WORTH IT.

Yay! Glad you like!

Mara, may I please reserve 1 Tyvey's White Chocolate Rose and 1 Lisa's Golden Goddess? Thank you! :) And Rosebud, I agree with Dolly and Maililyahn. You are lovely! ETA: Mara, I apologize, but I am opting to release my hold on both of these, as funds are tighter than I had anticipated due to holiday gift buying, and am hoping to instead, purchase one more November release that I *really* need. Can't have everything we lust after so, please consider these available to those who might want them.

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

I'll do proper reviews when things have had some time to settle and be properly tried (as opposed to now when I'm dabbed on every available inch of skin) but just had to pop in and squee! My box of wonderfulness arrived today and OMG Mara!

The Olivia's C&J 2 is PERFECT, just what I was hoping for -- it has its own distinct flair, but it's absolutely in the spirit and sensibility of the original!

Golden Goddess and White Chocolate Rose will definitely have to be scrubbed off before I go back to work because they are each in their own way pure sex in a bottle and far too fabulous to risk around the office.

And Patti's Gypsy -- what a stunner! I'm tempted to grab a second bottle but will hold off until I've had a chance to hit the sampler.

I promised Erin she could have the first official sniff of Mad Irish Farm Girl, so I'm reluctantly tucking it away until our next visit on Dec. 12th. So excited for it!

Thank you again for the festival of joyousness that is PEs!

Edited by Blackcat

Thanks for your reply Mara.

I think I need Lisa's a Golden Goddess

hi Mara. I think you missed this request. Also, I'd like one of Tyveys White Chicolate Roae

Reserving one bottle of each, please and thank you:

Victoria Red

tyvey's White Chocolate Rose

Lisa's Golden Goddess

Amanda's Freaky Tiki

Stephanie's Hazelnuts About Chocolate

:D

• 3 weeks later...

If it's not too late, may I reserve 1 each of:

Victoria Pink
Victoria Red
Golden Goddess
Dolly Rama Musk

Thank you!

It's been a while since I ordered a PE, will an invoice be sent to me?

• 2 weeks later...

..and 1 more PINK PLEASE. :)

So that makes a total of 2 moe Victoria Pink & I still need to send in the $ for my Tyveys as well.

I'm waiting on the NRs to send order/payments. Unless you want these cleared. If so let me know.

I'm dropping my hold on the "Dolly Rama musk", thanks so much.

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...