Hi <waving>

Witty Kitty

Hi ladies! I wanted to say hi. I am eagerly awaiting my first order, which should come any day now. I've been lurking for a while and am excited to try out these potions :cat690:

I'm in my 30s, a fairly social person but was super awkward/shy/nerdy as a teen, and sometimes I still feel as if that girl never grew up and that most people still see me that way. I'm mainly interested in the selfie boost I might get from some of these, on my more upbeat/confident days, to help show my "shine" a bit more :purr:

Anyway you all seem fun and cool, so I look forward to spending more time lurking (and posting!) here, and will definitely post my experiences after I have a chance to try some things out. (I will also eventually get a profile pic up; for some reason I can't do it even though it seems to be the right size. But maybe I'm having trouble because I'm buzzed on cocktails :cheers04251: )

Edited by Witty Kitty

Hi and welcome :) I was having trouble with my avatar the last time and just used gravatar instead. It works fairly well...when you remember your password >_>

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! (And thanks so much, tyvey; I'll e-mail you!) :kiss43:

I do have some Cougar coming, as well as Mara's Rocket Fuel and LAM (spicy brown sugar) and Rosalynd (w Open Windows).

Edited by Witty Kitty

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. Am branching out slowly into other threads. Still reading and learning how things work around here, so apologies in advance for any fumbles I may make--I want to be a good kitty to LPMP and this community! :-)

Edited by Witty Kitty