New Releases for DECEMBER 2015! Happy Holidays!

A special treat - our very own LOVESTRUCK did all the labels this month! Aren't they fantastic!! Hope to have her do many more in the future, I love these! :D

A set of six for December, so look for the link to order when they go up, as this set will be $18.00.

AD-BadElf.jpg

Bad Elf

:lol:

AD-CocoaSnuggle.jpg

Cocoa Snuggle

AD-Minions.jpg

Minions of Santa

:lol:

John came up with this name!

AD-Merry15.jpg

Merry

I promised! :)

AD-SparkleFrost.jpg

Sparkle Frost w/ Treasured Hearts

AD-NutrcrackerSweet.jpg

Nutcracker Sweet

AND IS THAT AN "LP" TATTOO ON THE "MERRY" GIRL'S ANKLE? NICE TOUCH!!

Oh oh oh what a treat to have Lovestruck's artwork! These look so lovely, and it's actually kind of a relief to have a mini-set..... :-) Minions of Santa is so adorable! And I'm going to amuse myself the rest of the day imagining the notes for Bad Elf. :Emoticons04263:

AND IS THAT AN "LP" TATTOO ON THE "MERRY" GIRL'S ANKLE? NICE TOUCH!!

Hey - you are right - she has ankles .... :lol:

I hope Bad Elf is for guys ...

I hope Bad Elf is for guys ...

No, but Sparkle Frost could potentially be unisex, depending on your taste.

Those did turn out so cute, yay Lovestruck! :D

No, but Sparkle Frost could potentially be unisex, depending on your taste.

Those did turn out so cute, yay Lovestruck! :D

With TH?

At first I was going to suggest Minions as well, but since it has AJA in it I wasn't sure if a guy could actually pull that off, so to speak. But never mind what I said at any rate, lol.

Oh c'mon, there's always something to buy, right?!

Like, you could buy a full bottle set of the Men's Pheromas collection since you liked them all. :666:

I just logged in, saw this, and screamed! :cat690: I startled my daughter! I, too, am glad it's a mini-set because I just started testing the Pheromas sampler today. Going to the archive to see what Merry's all about.

Mara I was shocked to see these up! Talk about flying by the seat of my pants on this one, lol.

Seeing them all together... I just realized how much RED & GREEN I (unintentionally) incorporated in all. Must be a subliminal holiday default in the creative center of my brain... I really prefer to steer away from the "typical" holiday stereotype stuff (she says as there's a BIG ol Santa stuck on Cocoa Snuggle) but "we" were pressed for time . At least LeWiz' "Minions" allowed me some room for entertaining more of my bizzar-o creative ideas.

And Dolly how FITTING that you would notice my little LP tattoo addition to MERRY... There's another tiny "surprise" LP on one other label... Anyone with good eyes (or particularly good at "Where's Waldo") found it yet?

Finally, QG... Really??? I know Mrs. QG isn't a big scent person but maybe a little LP sampler stocking stuffer could bring her over to the dark side just for the sake of holiday spirit! Especially if it's presented with a BONUS gift of a second (much larger) stocking stuffer.

Thanks all for compliments & especially thanks to Mara for allowing me to join in the magick here... Big

XOXO

Edited by LoveStruck

:lol: Let me call you a whaaaambulance. :( :(

Lol :rofl222: I am sure you can find some LP's to buy if you try hard enough, QG.

ETA: it looks like there is LP in Santa's cocoa. :)

Edited by Maililyahn

Lol :rofl222: I am sure you can find some LP's to buy if you try hard enough, QG.

ETA: it looks like there is LP in Santa's cocoa. :)

Good eyes Maililyan - that's an official LP marshmallow. Love your avi too! Edited by LoveStruck

Oh c'mon, there's always something to buy, right?!

Like, you could buy a full bottle set of the Men's Pheromas collection since you liked them all. :666:

Haha - yes - and that set is already ordered! M'am!! ^_^

:lol: Let me call you a whaaaambulance. :( :(

Finally, QG... Really??? I know Mrs. QG isn't a big scent person but maybe a little stocking stuffer could bring her over to the dark side just for the sake of holiday spirit! Especially if it's presented with a BONUS gift of a second (much larger) stocking stuffer.

Actually I ordered a couple female scents as my freebies this month. LP Original & Black I think.

And they are great labels!

Maybe lol but I really do have a lot of the current male scents.