New with a question :)

OceanDreams

Hi, I was wondering if someone could post the link to the Cougar Potion review thread? I have been searching for around 30 minutes now, using the search box and many other ways with no luck. Is there a thread with an alphabetical perfume name list of perfume review links so that I could find them easier? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and I'm not forum/computer illiterate. I don't want to repost something that I'm sure has already been started and I have a few more I'd like to review. Thanks for your help!

Welcome OceanDreams!!

I have cougar in scented and in UN. Both are great, but lately I've been drawn more to the scented as I think I get more selfies and hits from the scented. It's such an amazing blend, wore it last night and today - actually, and made me realize I should wear it more often. :)

Welcome to forum! :)

Welcome! I love the scented too. Grapefruit was found to make people estimate the age of the grapefruit wearer as younger than their actual age :)

Oh man I totally didn't know this... Maybe this wouldn't be great for someone with a babyface like mine, lmao! (I occasionally get mistaken for a high schooler...)

Hi and welcome, Ocean Dreams! Scented Cougar is a yummy smelling scent and I need to get a full bottle.

And I wish the below remark applied to me, Midnight Requiem!

Oh man I totally didn't know this... Maybe this wouldn't be great for someone with a babyface like mine, lmao! (I occasionally get mistaken for a high schooler...)