Victoria Pink

StacyK

AD-PE-VictoriaPink.jpg
LadyV asked for a girly pink lavender scent, and this is one gorgeously flirty blend! Sweet French lavender melded with cotton candy pink sugars, marshmallow fluff, a dash of mulberry and a couple of drops of sweet amber in the base.

THIS IS PINK. If you love pink you need this. A wonderfully, bold, indulgent pink. It is smooth but has a great throw. I barely notice the lavender, it peeks through at the dry down. It's subtlety dancing in the background behind a lusty, youthful pink chorus of fairy floss, sweet pink mulberry & pink sugared fluff. There's a playful come hither air. It also reminds me of Lick Of Pink. If you liked that one, this is a great alternate.
They're not twins. But, they have that similar bold, flirty, all femininity, pink quality. Yumm.

It is one " georgous flirty blend"!! :heart:

It's more like A Lick of Pink to me (though it has no floral notes). Tho I guess that is not very helpfull for you. But, if you've seen my post above you get the gist.

I originally thought it might be closer to Merry. But, not on my skin. It's sweeter, pinker & brighter than Merry. It's not creamy. It's a bolder pink scent altogether, IMO.

Lots of throw. Big bright pink flirty fun. If you're a sugared pink scent fan, you should like it.

Wearing this brings girls night out memories to mind. Lot of sweet pink sugary drinks, flirting and fun.

I really want one in spray.

Edited by StacyK

Since you posted that the lavender isn't over the top and that it is amazing...I feel I need to get it. I was originally worried about the lavender. I don't hate it but it can take over a scent in a heartbeat.

On my skin the lavender in this is of the soft, slightly floral frenchy type. It mixes in and goes well with all the pink, frilly notes. So fun.

LV & Mara, this is genius. :heart:

I'm thinking this is pretty compatible with Lace or Bang!!

I have a 2x Bang spray. I'm going to Bang some of this and make a spray in in little purse sized atomizer. :)

Edited by StacyK

Although this is a pink scent, it doesn't scream cotton candy, bubble gum or fruit punch. (Which I also love!) The addition of lavender tames the mulberry and cotton candy way down. This is not similar at all to Merry besides them both having mulberry in it. I'm getting an almost smooth and velvety pink scent. Like Barbie... All grown up. Still pink and pretty, but a little more subdued and delicate.

I like this a lot. It'll be great as a day or night scent. It wears really soft.

Grown up Barbie is good. You said its soft, does it last for you? Merry, which everyone says this doesn't actually smell like, last forever on me.

On my skin the lavender in this is of the soft, slightly floral frenchy type. It mixes in and goes well with all the pink, frilly notes. So fun.

LV & Mara, this is genius. :heart:

I'm thinking this is pretty compatible with Lace or Bang!!
I have a 2x Bang spray. I'm going to Bang some of this and make a spray in in little purse sized atomizer. :)

I am glad the lavender is mild and floral. I love it but in most things it is THE scent. My bottle is on its way. Let us know how the Bang goes!

Although this is a pink scent, it doesn't scream cotton candy, bubble gum or fruit punch. (Which I also love!) The addition of lavender tames the mulberry and cotton candy way down. This is not similar at all to Merry besides them both having mulberry in it. I'm getting an almost smooth and velvety pink scent.

Hearts, I have to agree with every word here! First on there's a sweetness, but not the candy sweetness I expected from the description. I can't compare it to Merry! either, I just don't think they are alike to my nose.

I'm loving what the lavender adds, but I would equally have loved a cavity causing sweetness as well if it had been like that :lol: It wears very close to my skin, but it lasts and is VERY distinctly there when I smell my wrist, but it doesn't seem to reach out and scream for attention. Mr. New complimented me on it right away ^_^

Hmm. Velvety pink? Yes, like a soft flower petal pink on a distinct bed of marshmallow. I have to inhale deeply to get the marshmallow, but in the long dry down it is distinctly there. I LOVE marshmallow. Love.

This one is another real winner Lady V & Mara :heart:

I know!!! It's sooooo good! I wear it to bed and when I feel a rager coming on,

Ooh, I can see that. You can only be happy wearing this. You nailed it. My 3 bottles & I thank you. :)

I have to say this. This is perfumerie worthy. A beautiful pink. Pink fans will come in droves for this! :)

Edited by StacyK

Aaaaaand - this has some impressive staying power too....hours and hours and hours.... :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this today and hoping it is just travel shock. It actually smells like a berry cough drop on me--almost medicinal. I'm sure that's going to go away. Normally I wouldn't have opened right away but was going through the cats to see about the leakage. However, the label is so fantastic that even if I roll around smelling like cough medicine, I don't care because I'm channeling my Lady V vibe.

Just got this today and hoping it is just travel shock. It actually smells like a berry cough drop on me--almost medicinal. I'm sure that's going to go away. Normally I wouldn't have opened right away but was going through the cats to see about the leakage. However, the label is so fantastic that even if I roll around smelling like cough medicine, I don't care because I'm channeling my Lady V vibe.

oh no. I hate it when berries do that to me. Nox is my culprit. Usually Mara's pink concoctions do ok on me. Give it a few days, hopefully it might mellow out.

After drydown, it has noticeably softened and now I feel like I am a big fat roll of strawberry cotton candy with a hint of lavender. I like it, although I think it is a little too girly for me in my late 40's. But it has some of that balm bomb vibe so maybe I will add my trial of Balm Bomb and use this at night with pink fuzzy slippers, a boa and 80's movies. You are all invited.

Edit: this got really delicious after a couple of hours... soft and pink like rubbing a new fluffy powder puff all over your body. This is so not me yet I am in love with it.

Edited by johnsonlisa90012

But it has some of that balm bomb vibe so maybe I will add my trial of Balm Bomb and use this at night with pink fuzzy slippers, a boa and 80's movies. You are all invited

Woo! Slumber Party! Mine is still on its way but I am very curious. I have loved all the pink ones that I have tried.

And continuing my love of pink scents... This is amazing! It smells like Merry the most only straight out of the bottle. There is a blast of potent mulberry. It seems that as soon as its on my skin then I can smell the lavender far more clearly. It -is- light but it melds with the pinkness is such a wonderful way. Yesterday I put some on and it lasted a very long time. This morning, it didn't seem to last as long but I think most of it probably went into my jacket. I might have been in a hurry this morning. >_> It stayed pretty much the same scent all the way through for me. Towards the very end there was less mulberry and more sweet cotton candy but it is truly well mixed.

This is total genius, Victoria. And Mara is as talented as always. :D