New Releases for FEBRUARY 2016! Valentines!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for bringing back Goddess of the Blue Moon. Thanks so much. I can't explain in a short space how much this means to me.

It's not just that I love it. But, it's a quality of life thing. GOTBM, is literally something that changed my life. I know I sound nuts, but this is BIG for me. I'm actually tearing up here.

I love the lables, beautiful series.

THANK YOU !! :heart::)

Oh, will you please tell us the story of how GOTBM changed your life???

I'm looking forward to this one...Bast and Blue lotus are very very special to me and I'm hoping against hope this will be the LFM LP that will work for me!

You and me both, Rose! :)

Our Feb Fliers...

Our Valentine's New Release Party takes place on First Friday, February 5th from 5-9 pm. Come join us! Mara is planning a drinkable version of Love Potion at the bar that you won't want to miss!

12510513_980206402032875_408003380603689

These are all very beautiful. I would be tempted to get a set just for the art, though I know the scents will be wonderful also. :) The cat on the LP:Valentine looks a bit like Luna to me.

There are several scents that I already know that I am going to want even before the notes are up. Who was it that was wanting Closer?

Also, for those of us no where near that side of the country, what does a drinkable version of Love Potion entail? I am intrigued.

Edited by Maililyahn

These are all very beautiful. I would be tempted to get a set just for the art, though I know the scents will be wonderful also.

Also, for those of us no where near that side of the country, what does a drinkable version of Love Potion entail? I am intrigued.

Postcards for the art! :)

Every month at our NR parties, Jessica and I have been brewing alcoholic concoctions for the guests in either a giant punch bowl or a big black cauldron pot if hot. The drinks have been gaining their own local following. :lol: I go into them with only a loose idea of what I'm going to do and choose what's fresh and available at the market that day.

For Valentine's, I want to do something with the magical meanings of the ingredients in mind, and try to use as many of the perfume's ingredients as I can, so I'm thinking apricot brandy and vanilla vodka as the base...both ingredients for love, maybe something orange - marriage / commitment... rosewater? still thinking on the rest. Suggestions welcome! :)

Oops! I screamed again when I saw these were ready. :cat690: I am looking forward to Cherry Divinity and Goddess of the Blue Moon. I am also excited for the scents with Heart & Soul and Lace pheros. The phero-enhanced scents always seem to work on me better than just using unscented versions. Guess Mara gets the mix right for me! I will start compiling my next order now.

12400941_980446972008818_234771973167950

Here's a preview of the postcards. They are mailable or frameable, beautiful quality glossy cards with an expanded view of Lesley Anne Ivory's original paintings, since we have more room on these than the labels!

They are .75 cents each or $7.50 for the set of 12.

For Valentine's, I want to do something with the magical meanings of the ingredients in mind, and try to use as many of the perfume's ingredients as I can, so I'm thinking apricot brandy and vanilla vodka as the base...both ingredients for love, maybe something orange - marriage / commitment... rosewater? still thinking on the rest. Suggestions welcome! :)

That sounds really good already!

The postcards are a nice size for framing. I think I might need a set. :D

And we're UP! :)

Thank you, Luna, for the gorgeousness of the scribings. There are several I am madly in love with, especially the LP Variant and Musk du Mog. You did a wonderful job illustrating my feeling that cats are the living embodiment of love.

prrrreow.

Oh my!! They all sound sooo seductive this month! I think for now a sampler, postcards and a FB of Closer but I am so tempted by Creamed Honey and the Lace one. I'm tempted by all of them actually. I already have a backup of the original Cherry D so I think I can at least wait on that...

Wow Kera Kedi sounds intriguing too...

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Yes. The site says the item selected is not available at this time. Hang in there, everyone.

Really?! I ordered right after I wrote my post! Seems to have gone through...I hope.

I got the pay pal confirmation email so it worked when I ordered. Maybe everything is sold out already. JUST KIDDING.

Edited by missdarlyncherie