New Releases for FEBRUARY 2016! Valentines!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want a cats jar. The "Nutmeg" one. can I get an invoice?

Awww, I'm sorry Honey, we only have these:

cinnamon, coriander, allspice, rosemary, paprika, sage, chive, dill, clove.

ETA:

I found you one on Ebay if you are interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenox-Cats-of-Distinction-Porcelain-Spice-Jar-Collection-by-Lesley-A-Ivory-/191645327301?var=&hash=item2c9ef39fc5:i:191645327301

I am afraid to show any of these to my wife. We could end up with one set of each.

I am afraid to show any of these to my wife. We could end up with one set of each.

LOL! Well, there are 24 jars in each set, and full sets range from $200 to $600 on Ebay, depending on pattern. So, tread with caution. There's another I am considering for the shop, which features all carousel horses and other animals - they are cylindrical like the Disney and Cats. (There's also a lighthouse collection, and a very plain set that just features a little leaf of the spice. ) They are beautiful to look at and have a little rubber stopper around the cap to keep the spices fresh. I bought a simple stepped display - just a plastic one made for the pantry, and have mine in my spice cabinet that way, all the little houses, It's so cute. I'll take some pix of the Pooh set next time I go into the store. That was a very large set, with extra larger canisters for different things and coffee and teacups too.

My cabinet,,,,

6864_977983988935228_4697336060031239217

That doesn't help lol. :D She has a small collection of carousel horses. My son's room was WTP as an infant. There is no shortage of Disney princess stuff here with my daughters, and we have a small "little house" collection of historic homes from several of the cities we have lived in. Literally any or all of the sets would work.

The houses would fit right in with the kitchen. I may show her and see what she says. I will see who wins the wrestling match in her soul: Cute or Scottish frugal lol. Or maybe just get her at least a partial set.

The houses would fit right in with the kitchen. I may show her and see what she says. I will see who wins the wrestling match in her soul: Cute or Scottish frugal lol. Or maybe just get her at least a partial set.

Hmm, I probably shouldn't tell you then that the houses also came in coffee and tea sets. That's what got me started - I found a set of 6 cups at a garage sale, then found the tea pot and creamer at an antique show. It's a slippery slope. I can't stop myself.

http://www.replacements.com/webquote/L__LEV.htm

:lol: They might have meetings for that. "Hello, my name is Mara and I collect little houses." "Hello, Mara!" :D

they look GREAT !! and sound AMAZING !!

Goddess of the Blue Moon !!!!! OMG !!! :swoon:

Oh Jeezus Loueezus, luna!

TEH SCRIBINGS!!!!!!!!! Closer just about vaporized me...then I read the rest of them. You've outdone yourself and I'm wiping my own steam off the walls. :)

:burning-heart::purr: :purr: :purr::hearts0425::cheers04251::hearts0425::purr: :purr: :burning-heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Store packed, party great, brew for this evening a HUGE success! We went through 2 entire punch bowls of it and nothing left!

Here's the ingredients for this evening's concoction: Mango, pineapple and orange juices, vanilla vodka, peach schnapps, and a gallon of Bacardi Gold Rum, with floating strawberries and maraschino cherries. But what really made it special, was the organic Madagascar Bourbon vanilla extract. Once that was added, it was like having a marshmallow in your mouth. It made it feel very round and smooth. And every ingredient an aphrodisiac - perfect Valentine's libation.

12642930_983374541729506_174597978920928

12670145_983381975062096_867296143674682

12662533_983382018395425_303351837870753

12654292_983382221728738_529639985273362

Cheesecake mini cupcakes were had - OMFG. Now that I know they exist, I may not ever be able to live without them. (far left)

12694786_983382365062057_909659442463370

1909960_983383008395326_4771813100193706

And everyone had a blast with the crowns! So glad I got them, they are so much fun.

12697123_983383378395289_110930326485299

Gods, Mara, your store looks wonderful! It even *feels* wonderful!!! And that punch...? I'm going to make some. Soon. :666: What a lovely evening! :heart:

:w00t: By chance, would the kitty books be available for mail order...?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Thanks, Mz E! :)

Yes, kitty books available. Still have a couple left. (The little blue one is gone.)

Also, sold a Peaceful Home sigil print last night. The lady who bought it was so funny, she kept saying, "Look what I found! Read it, read it, isn't it great?!" She was showing it to me like I'd never seen it before.

That party looks great! It just looks like a lot of fun.

And how did that song go? "Some rings have all the luck ..." :lol:

The punch does sound amazing...and sneaky. One of those drinks that taste so good that you don't realize how drunk you are getting. ;) The store looks great. :D

I realize this isn't a perfume, but the POSTCARDS ARE AMAZING!!! Wow! Heavy duty card stock, lovely bright images. . .these are fantastic. Thank you so much Mara!!!! I think we forget about all the work that goes on besides just creating and making the perfume. . the bag creation, the printing of labels and such. . .you must be thinking of NRs months and months in advance. Thank you again for a gorgeous collection from this customer who is allergic to cats but is loving yours!!!