Help with scent Selection and pheromone pairing

This are the scents I love exotica, honey love potion, dance of passion, Lp rouge sexology but I'm always getting told a smell like insence or a old lady - and my guy just doesn't like them - he just told me this last night after a year of wearing them- thinking back the only time he has purpose fully smelled me was when I was wearing Secret sweetness or cougar and with the secret sweetness he just was all over smelling and kissing my neck so now I'm at a loss what to order - to put with unscented gotcha and sexology - any suggestions are welcome as i'm terrible at identifing notes -thanks

Edited by Banshee

I totally relate! I only get told I smell like incense or candles! But that's what I like!

Try a summer scent like tropique or tropical musk or parasol and see if he likes those: Also the foodie scents are winners as well.

I'm not well-versed enough with pheros to say what would cover Gotcha and Sexology, but it looks like your guy is reacting badly to patchouli, so steer clear of that. It's in most of the LP variants, fyi. I don't know about Dance of Passion, but it might be the heavy-duty musks he doesn't like (the description calls them "animalistic"). Anything "dirty" (honey can do that in some of the sexier blends), dark, or resinous probably isn't what you want here.

Samples and the "type of scent" tags in the perfumerie are your friends! There's still a lot of room for experimentation: fruity, clean, floral, foodie, green, sugary...

I too get the incense comment whenever i wear something ike LP Red (which i love) or anything with honey, like OCCO Gold, Phero Girl etc.

So even though i do love these scents i now tend to wear them for my own pleasure at home, or when i know i'll around peple that don't care.

Fruity, vanilla and flower scents get me complimetns thouugh all the time, and the selection here is great, so i'm sure you'll find something you'll love without having to deal with stupid comments.

Secret sweetness was amazing, i liked it a lot and so did others around me, BBM is a great hit too, Compromising Positions, Inspire Desire, LP Tropique, LP Original has gotten me great compliments as well, especially when i spray it on my hair.

Get samples and sniffies and see what works with your chemistry, read the descriptions and ingredients and see which ones work for you and then deside. As far as covering the cops smell from Gotcha, i'm sure Mara or someone else here will be able to help you :)

I'm at a loss as to how or why people think Dance of Passion smells like incense or candles, to me this is post-coital afterglow and orchids, but that's how people are... I love it to bits.

Anyway, I second Compromising Positions as a lovely vanilla..

I love Totem Tiger for the blend of resins, fruit, spice and vanilla - it's like a warm tropical floriental.

This are the scents I love exotica, honey love potion, dance of passion, Lp rouge sexology but I'm always getting told a smell like insence or a old lady - and my guy just doesn't like them - he just told me this last night after a year of wearing them- thinking back the only time he has purpose fully smelled my was when I was wearing Secret sweetness or cougar and the secret sweetness he just was all over smelling and kissing my neck so now I'm at a loss what to order - to put with unscented gotcha and sexology - any suggestions welcome i'm terrible at identify notes thanks

I can't wear LP Red anywhere near my daughter. She can't stand anything incensed or smokey.

My son hates the smell of cilantro and he doesn't like one of my fav LPs ever (AOM, really?).

I don't have a S.O. but when I did he wasn't crazy for foodies but loved Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber otherwise it was the cleanish or subtle blends like Marsha Mellow.

I say if your S.O. has a particularly strong objection to a couple of scents I can see not wearing those. But, I would still wear types I liked either way. Sometimes for him, sometimes not.

Well you have some idea of what he might like.

Off the top of my head. Based on what you say he's liked try: Sweet Pea Cupcake (w/Gotcha+ it covers cops well). Fairy Cake Orchid (I love this with Cougar!) and Cherry D (again I think of Gotcha)

Try "Goddess Of The Blue Moon" (already enhanced with LFN) and maybe a sample of LP O or the LP Valentine too.

Check out some of the Sugared scents. He likes Grapefruit so I'd get a small Sugared Grapefruit It's always nice to have a couple of sugareds on hand to wear alone or add to help out another scent on your skin.

Save some of your smokey scents, if you really like them, for a girls night out.

ETA.. There's a great sexology enhanced scent called "Indecent Exposure" Totally different from the permanent Sexology. I'm pretty sure Lady Victoria has a bottle listed on her trade thread. Maybe check out the reviews for it. It's a subtle feminine all purpose scent.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks everyone for the information. I checked the ingredients of my favorites and I think Bellumed you may be right I think It could be the patchouli most of them have that in common. I love the incensey and honey smells that's all I have in fb, but I have a lot of samples I passed over so I'm going dig them out. I'm just not a flower kinda a girl -plus they don't last on me like the others scents do- but hearing the I way I smell reminds him of his Grandma was not what I was going for- I used to wear a non lp Nag Champa that I always got complimented on and he loved it which makes no sense to me - thanks again everyone

Edited by Banshee