Hi! :)

jonelle97

Hi everyone!

I stumbled across this site literally last week and Im so interested in all of this. Im new to pretty much all of this so I made sure I went into the message boards to learn what I needed to. So far Ive went a bit wild with my credit card. Ive bought OCCO Pink, Honeyed Love Potion w/ gotcha, Sensual harmony w/ la femme mystere, Cougar, Rocket fuel w/ SS4W and Sparkled frost w/ treasured hearts all in tester sizes (dont judge me lol) Im so excited for my pheros to get here. I am on the young side (19) but I feel these pheros will help me alot.

I'll give a bit of information about myself. I have a very strong personality. Im a quiet person but I come across as intimidating. Every female I get to know always tells me they thought Id be a bitch and every male says that I intimidated them. I like that about myself but it's sort of messing up my relationship. My boyfriend is the complete opposite of me. I consider him pretty much a beta male. He likes that Im a strong female but at the same time I can tell he sometimes hates my tough exterior. Also his friends constantly tell him that Im the "man of he relationship" Im looking to get a few pheros that will help soften the way Im perceived by others.

I have a few upcoming events that I'll need advice on so I will be back. I hope this weather allows me to get my orders soon. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum.

That is quite and order for someone who just found the site last week lol but welcome to the pheromone club! I have been using pheromones for quite a while and came to to try Mara's. I stayed because I loved the scents and the forum company.

Remember - pheromones are usually kinda subtle - they often are more like hints and whispers than loud screams. Pheromones can help you project certain things but it helps of you act congruently with the pheromone signature you are giving off. By that I mean you have to behave like the message the pheromones are giving off. So if you keep doing whatever it is you do that guys find intimidating, then your behavior will over-dire the message the pheromones are giving off. But maybe if you "soften" yourself body language-wise, they can really help.

I am sure the ladies will be along shortly and give you much more advice - and probably tell you I am wrong haha! My wife does that all the time and usually she is right lol.

Good luck and once again welcome.

Hi everyone!

I stumbled across this site literally last week and Im so interested in all of this. Im new to pretty much all of this so I made sure I went into the message boards to learn what I needed to. So far Ive went a bit wild with my credit card. Ive bought OCCO Pink, Honeyed Love Potion w/ gotcha, Sensual harmony w/ la femme mystere, Cougar, Rocket fuel w/ SS4W and Sparkled frost w/ treasured hearts all in tester sizes (dont judge me lol) Im so excited for my pheros to get here. I am on the young side (19) but I feel these pheros will help me alot.

I'll give a bit of information about myself. I have a very strong personality. Im a quiet person but I come across as intimidating. Every female I get to know always tells me they thought Id be a bitch and every male says that I intimidated them. I like that about myself but it's sort of messing up my relationship. My boyfriend is the complete opposite of me. I consider him pretty much a beta male. He likes that Im a strong female but at the same time I can tell he sometimes hates my tough exterior. Also his friends constantly tell him that Im the "man of he relationship" Im looking to get a few pheros that will help soften the way Im perceived by others.

I have a few upcoming events that I'll need advice on so I will be back. I hope this weather allows me to get my orders soon. :)

Welcome. I think you and your husband might enjoy the effects of Gotcha & Perfect Match. They are close bondy types.

You have made excellent selections. Just take your time and try them out. Keeping in mind Some hits are very noticeable and others more subtle. Good luck.

Welcome!!

Maybe try some of the blends with EST? They tend to soften things up. Like Heart & Soul or Lace.

Hopefully someone with more phero experience will chime in. I've been here a few years but still feel like a newbie!

Look forward to reading your reviews!

^^ Yes I was thinking that too. ^^

You have LFM which is a great feminine with EST (queen type) scent. I was also going to suggest you get a trial of Cuddle Bunny. For those times you want to be extra female & cuddly.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Depending on how things go with my samples Im thinking of getting cuddle bunny and perfect match. I bought Honeyed LP in hopes that it'll help get my bf open up in regards to his feelings more. I havent seen too much on it though unfortunately. I bought so many because I got them each for specific situations i'll be getting into within the next few weeks and specific scenarios. Also I wanted to see what I felt suited me more and what didnt. Ive read up on what to do and what not to do so I can prepare myself lol.

Welcome! Wow you made really great choices especially for being so new!!

Of the ones you got, I suspect you will like gotcha the best:)

Don't wear those all at once, now!

Maybe teddybb is worth a try for your next order.

You've done well to skip leather and dominance:)

I agree you might enjoy cuddle bunny as well.

given your age I suggest you start VERY VERY LIGHT (small amounts, and in places where it will diffuse more slowly and naturally, eg, not in your hair) and work your way up.

Happy experimenting and keep us informed with reviews!

^^ Yes I was thinking that too. ^^

You have LFM which is a great feminine with EST (queen type) scent. I was also going to suggest you get a trial of Cuddle Bunny. For those times you want to be extra female & cuddly.

Test stuff a few times before you judge too:)

See, LFM makes me wayyyy too queen B. I love it... But I can overdo it easily.

Edited by hearts

Hi :hedgehog: QG is right (yes, I put that in print. ;) ) about pheros being more hints and suggestions that you can override with different behavior. Its like having a lovely dress and the best shoes, if you behave with manners and grace then people will believe you are sophisticated but if you belch, swear and chew with your mouth open then all the fancy clothes and fine purses wouldn't help much at all. ;)

However, the self effects of many of the pheros help to change your mood which helps change your behavior. For instance levitation and topper make me happy. Happy me is more chatty and smiley and people respond well to happy and smiley, especially when helped out by effects of pheros on themselves.

As to which to use and when, how much and all that jazz. I definitely leave that up to the people who've been here longer. The best advice I've seen here is starting light and keeping a phero journal to log your reactions as well as other people's, and not giving up on a phero that doesn't work right away. (One day I will figure out the right dose for Cougar. One Day!)

Welcome! :smilies-23596:

You've gotten tons of great advice already :)

I second (or is it third? lol) Perfect Match and Cuddle Bunny AND Teddy BB ^_^

LFM is WONDERFUL, but can bring me off as untouchable unless I myself am inviting (smile, initiate conversation..), it has a type of glamour that people respect and sometimes won't speak until spoken to for me. I can't WAIT to hear what you think of OCCO Pink - SOOOO scumilicious!!! Well, all of the fragrances your phero trials are coming in are fantastic...I came here initially years ago to check out the pheromones and wound up a complete LP addic - er, enthusiast. Such wonderful and uniquely delightful potions that you won't find anywhere else are absolutely intoxicating in themselves :heart:

Happy experimenting - I know it will be! :lol:

Darlin'...no one's going to judge you on how much perfume you order here!!!!!! :lol: Welcome!!! Great first order! The only thing I would add to the advice above is that since you're new to pheros, test around people you know first. You know their reactions and what is and isn't normal for them. Then you'll know what to watch for in strangers. Like it's been said, it's very subtle! Have fun!!

Ooh, very true, Blue Bear! One of the first reactions to a phero that I noticed was from a co-worker who was normally distant and arrogant but around LFM he followed me around all morning trying to be helpful and he was polite! (For him) It was such a noticeable difference that I knew the cause was LFM. It does make me feel rather untouchable like NuTrix said. In my head I see an old film movie star, like Katharine Hepburn, glamorous and sophisticated. That's how I feel with LFM.

Thank you everybody for the advice! Im going to make sure my actions coincide with my pheros. Im definitely taking everything slow once I get my orders. I ordered OCCO Pink and Honeyed LP separate from the others and I should be receiving those two first. I know I cant use OCCO Pink in public so would you all suggest that Honeyed LP can be used in public? When Im with my bf we hang out with his friends alot also so I dont want to draw in any bad attention and Im making it my first priority to make sure Im wearing the right pheros in public.

Ugh, Im so excited. I wish USPS would update my tracking Im ready to jump in & start experimenting.

Hi :hedgehog: QG is right (yes, I put that in print. ;) )

Haha - and it did not take 20+ years of marriage like it did with Mrs QG! :lol: Or maybe that is how long it took until I was right ... :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Ugh, Im so excited. I wish USPS would update my tracking Im ready to jump in & start experimenting.

LOL - I'm not sure that feeling of anticipation EVER goes away for any of us! :lol:

Honeyed LP should be fine, it's a nice blend. Pink is all coplulin and sugary sweetness - with nothing else to buffer - and if you spend lots of time with bf's friends, keeping it for him solo may be a good idea :Emoticons04263:

Thank you everybody for the advice! Im going to make sure my actions coincide with my pheros. Im definitely taking everything slow once I get my orders. I ordered OCCO Pink and Honeyed LP separate from the others and I should be receiving those two first. I know I cant use OCCO Pink in public so would you all suggest that Honeyed LP can be used in public? When Im with my bf we hang out with his friends alot also so I dont want to draw in any bad attention and Im making it my first priority to make sure Im wearing the right pheros in public.

You can wear Gotcha in public. Just be prepared, some people get close and chatty.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, jonelle97. Have fun with the pheromones. I'd try them all out and not worry too much about where you are or who you're with. How else will you know how they work for you? Sounds like you can handle anything that happens. :wink2: Welcome to the forum!