Leaking Bottles

halo0073

Hey everyone. Unbeknownst to Mara we received a shipment of bad bottle caps. So bottles are arriving loose and leaking. Mara feels terrible. She wants everyone to know that we will correct the situation and replace labels and lost perfume. I will update further on Monday after Mara has had a chance to discuss this with John. In the meantime, if you receive a package that contains bottles, do not open it please. Those can be sent back so that we can fix them. The samples are totally fine. Please accept our deepest apologies for this situation.

Oh bummer. I'll be sure to check the bottles out initially, to make sure it's all good, before opening.

Thanks for the heads up.

Speaking of leaks, I cleared bf chest of drawers out the other day... Only to find what had been a brand new bottle of a PE in there with no freaking lid on!! It was totally empty.

Bad news about the bottles :(

Eta I meant to say I am due a ton of bottles. Is it the cat bottles?

Edited by cinnamonmel

My Cherry Divinity made it halfway around the world in my dad's checked luggage without any leaks! I think it would be too much trouble for everyone at this point for me to send it back, so I'll just be extra careful with my bottle...

Edited by Midnight Requiem

Ok, John and I have come up with a plan.

If you'd like to return your unopened box, Email us to let us know that you've done that and we'll reship immediately.

If you'd like to return an opened box, that's ok too. Load everything up, and let us know what is in there, and we'll ship out replacement items right away.

We'll pay you back for the return shipping.

For those that do not want to send things back, let us know what is leaking and ruined and we'll send you a repair package. It's only the caps in most cases, so you'll receive new caps, new labels, and a trial size of the leaking one to refill your bottle.

We are mortified by this mishap. They sent us new silver caps we've never had before and it seems they are all defective. I personally would prefer if you send back your packages and let us fix it for you. The idea of you guys spending so much money and then having to wade through spilled perfume is just horrible. I don't want you to have to do the work, I want to do it for you.

Email us if your package was effected: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

I am so so so sorry. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Even if your bottle just leaked a little please send email to email address above so we can send you a new cap so it doesn't continue to leak. Thanks

Yes, please. We found out the source of the problem. The threading for the silver caps goes with a different bottle, the supplier should not have sent those caps for these bottles. The threading is minutely different which can cause major problems. :(

You're adorable. I did not see the leaky notice. Gave Harrison two bottles of Watson, which seem to be fine. In case that changes (can't imagine it would), I have a couple of older empty bottles. Will the old lids fit? If so, I'll just do the old switcheroo. No worries here, lovey.

You're adorable. I did not see the leaky notice. Gave Harrison two bottles of Watson, which seem to be fine. In case that changes (can't imagine it would), I have a couple of older empty bottles. Will the old lids fit? If so, I'll just do the old switcheroo. No worries here, lovey.

Watson and anything earlier than the current new releases are not affected. It is just the new Cats collection that has the bad lids.

Mara, thanks so much for providing so many options! I emailed you about the repair kit as it sounds like a way to have my LPs on hand but get to have the gorgeous labels fixed. I am so sorry you have to deal with this!

Mine came today and my ivory cats were soaked but my PE was packaged separately so it was fine. I'll send an email tomorrow because its nighty night time now.

Gutted.

My entire set is wrecked. They even leaked through the plastic and the cute bags and the tissuebthey were wrapped in. Waaaaaaah. I will email Mara, Halo. I just wanted to cry over my parcel. To rub salt in the wound import tax have wildly overcharged me, the assholes. Argh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a bottle that arrived  leaking! And it still is leaking -  I wonder if anyone has any tips on handling this. Is it the lid? or the bottle? or roller ball? - I wind up with oil all over my hands, but I am more worried about having it get on other things.  I have been keeping it in a plastic bag.