Am I doing something wrong?

Hi everyone!

So it's been almost 3 weeks since I received my samples of Honeyed LP & OCCO Pink and 2 since I received my second order which included La Femme Mystere, Rocket Fuel, Open Windows, Cougar & Treasured Hearts. Even though Ive been doing research amongst the forums and bookmarking everything important on here Im still confused unfortunately. Ive been taking things slowly so far like many of you suggested. When testing my samples Ive just done two swipes in the splits of both of my wrists. So far Ive tested:

- Honeyed LP (got subtle but nice results but they werent consistent since I switched up how much id put on. everyone loved the smell though)

- OCCO Pink (didnt get results)

- Treasured Hearts (wore it today and got no results)

- Rocket Fuel (i got AMAZING results with this, no selfies but my bf loved it. I received lots of compliments from him. I stopped by my school later in the day and I literally got no attention. Im not sure if it was Rocket Fuel or the fact I didnt realize my entire sample vile of OCCO Pink and some of my Treasured Hearts vile were spilling in my makeup bag and I actually od'ed throughout the day. unfortunately this amazing result only happened once, its still my fave so far)

- Cougar (no results at all)

Now my main question since I havent come across a thread addressing this is, sorry if it has been addressed, should I be applying more since I only have sample sizes or should I be following what you all do. Its like one day I'll have results with a phero then when I go to test it out again nothing. Also Ive been getting no selfies whatsoever. Its depressing because I want to get in on the fun with the rest of you lol. I know not all results will be blatant but everything has just been normal. Nothing subtle, nothing blatant. All my results are rare.

My favorite way to test a phero is to pick one and dedicate a week or so to it. Start small on day 1 and work your way up each day. That's how I always find my sweet spot. Some pheros might just not work on you as others do. You can also try applying on your torso or cleavage so your body heat helps disperse the pheros.

It takes a LOT of experimentation! I didn't get my first selfie for 6 months let alone hit. I did okay with getting hits from LAM and TH and cops but it was t until I'd been here about two years that I really got into testing big time. I discovered I need a LOT more than most people here. So while some ladies get hits with the amounts you're using I need 6-8 sprays of an UN which is three times stronger than what you're using. Start a journal and record doses and hits and selfies. Start very small and build up.

You've already gotten great advice, so I'll only add one thing: how old are you? To generalize, the younger you are, the likelier you are to overdo it. The day you had spilled TH and cops on you (I mean in the sense of with you, in your bag), it wouldn't have been surprising if people ran away from you waving their arms and screaming. It's called "ghosting" if you haven't run across the term yet - too much phero makes people ignore you and avoid you and make you feel invisible.

You've already gotten great advice, so I'll only add one thing: how old are you? To generalize, the younger you are, the likelier you are to overdo it. The day you had spilled TH and cops on you (I mean in the sense of with you, in your bag), it wouldn't have been surprising if people ran away from you waving their arms and screaming. It's called "ghosting" if you haven't run across the term yet - too much phero makes people ignore you and avoid you and make you feel invisible.

I am 19 so thats why I only did those two swipes. I was literally measuring how much I was putting on making sure I wouldnt over do it lol. I do believe I went ghost that day. Literally nobody was noticing me which was very blatant. I had a terrible headache also.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Im definitely going to take the time to get to know each phero. With Honeyed LP I spent 4 or 5 days testing it out and I took 3 days to test Rocket Fuel so maybe that's why my results with those were noticeable.

I am 19 so thats why I only did those two swipes. I was literally measuring how much I was putting on making sure I wouldnt over do it lol. I do believe I went ghost that day. Literally nobody was noticing me which was very blatant. I had a terrible headache also.

Yea, the headache, been there.

It's good you are keeping track of your applications. That's a variable you can control.

The other variable is what type of phero in what situation.

You need to be carefull with Copulins (Occos). Seriously. I'm quite relieved you haven't had any negative experiences. Go very light on the Occos. VERY LIGHT.

I'd venture to say the cops were noticed but context is important here. Where were you when wearing the cops? If the setting was not appros, a normal person will not respond in a big way.

Lets explain it like this. All the advice above is accurate. Too much you "ghost" or my weirder experience with that, a woman was freaked out by me, she literally appeared to be pushed away by an invisible force. But, everyone else at the time was ok. Again some people respond differently.

Get the right amount going, find you your sweet spot? Great :) But, the wrong phero (usually sexual in this context) around the wrong people can be very awkward and scary at its worst. These are people we refer to as having low social filters. Trust me you don't want their attentions.

My review in the LAM thread spells that out. Scary experience, lesson learned.

Cops are STRONG sexual (ready to mate) signals.

As stated up thread it takes time. This is chemistry.

Read the review threads and the descriptions of the pheros in the perfumerie. You'll get there.

Yea, the headache, been there.

It's good you are keeping track of your applications. That's a variable you can control.

The other variable is what type of phero in what situation.

You need to be carefull with Copulins (Occos). Seriously. I'm quite relieved you haven't had any negative experiences. Go very light on the Occos. VERY LIGHT.

I'd venture to say the cops were noticed but context is important here. Where were you when wearing the cops? If the setting was not appros, a normal person will not respond in a big way.

Lets explain it like this. All the advice above is accurate. Too much you "ghost" or my weirder experience with that, a woman was freaked out by me, she literally appeared to be pushed away by an invisible force. But, everyone else at the time was ok. Again some people respond differently.

Get the right amount going, find you your sweet spot? Great :) But, the wrong phero (usually sexual in this context) around the wrong people can be very awkward and scary at its worst. These are people we refer to as having low social filters. Trust me you don't want their attentions.

My review in the LAM thread spells that out. Scary experience, lesson learned.

Cops are STRONG sexual (ready to mate) signals.

As stated up thread it takes time. This is chemistry.

Read the review threads and the descriptions of the pheros in the perfumerie. You'll get there.

When I used cops I was just with my boyfriend at his house. I didnt really put much on because of the fact everybody says you dont need much. I think I put too little on actually. My bf was cuddly and held me a bit (nothing abnormal) but then he went straight to sleep! I tried it out on him again and nothing was abnormal. When I saw my vile of cops spilling I was freaking out all the way because of the horror stories Ive read. I left out of there so fast and went home. I was going to retest Valentines day but because of my little accident I'll have to wait another week or so to reorder. So far he reacts to Rocket Fuel the way Id expect him to to cops.

When I used cops I was just with my boyfriend at his house. I didnt really put much on because of the fact everybody says you dont need much. I think I put too little on actually. My bf was cuddly and held me a bit (nothing abnormal) but then he went straight to sleep! I tried it out on him again and nothing was abnormal. When

Just from my experience.... My husband has back pain issues. The cops definitely work their magic but he doesn't act on it because he knows he'll be practically immobile from back pain. So what I'm saying is that sometimes there are other issues going on in his head or body that could be throwing up a roadblock. Or maybe it actually was too little. If you only tried it that one time with him, that's not really enough to say it didn't work. Like others said, keep testing! It took me about a year to get the hang of pheros!

When I used cops I was just with my boyfriend at his house. I didnt really put much on because of the fact everybody says you dont need much. I think I put too little on actually. My bf was cuddly and held me a bit (nothing abnormal) but then he went straight to sleep! I tried it out on him again and nothing was abnormal. When I saw my vile of cops spilling I was freaking out all the way because of the horror stories Ive read. I left out of there so fast and went home. I was going to retest Valentines day but because of my little accident I'll have to wait another week or so to reorder. So far he reacts to Rocket Fuel the way Id expect him to to cops.

That's the best place to use cops.

At home for snugly time. It sounds like he was somewhat responsive. Cops are pretty powerful. He must have been tired.

Good to hear Rocket Fuel works well for you.

It takes time to get the hang of all the different blends.

You might want to try LAM. That's a cop heavy mix with Anol. It's happy time.

The headache is textbook OD (for me, with alpha-nol; may be different for you). Two swipes is not necessarily a small amount. These pheros are potent...not watered down etc. When I first tried LFM, ONE swipe, very light, like a molecule, was too much for me! not anymore, as I've gotten used to it, but especially as you are just starting, try one swipe. like so little you can barely tell you are even putting it on. And work up from there as others have said.

ETA to bluebear's point ... I don't think people generally get headaches from cops, so if it was from cops, the headache was probably due to some other cause

Edited by tyvey

Very good advice here already so I just want to add one little thing. You are not likely to experience selfies if you are only applying it to your wrists, you will get much stronger results from others and yourself too, if you wear them in the vicinity of your cleavage/chest/torso. Body heat has a lot to do with diffusion, important with products in an oil base. Wrists just do not produce that much heat - aim for hotter parts of your body. Thanks and good luck!