I'm sure everyone knows about my first date with my ex college boyfriend after 25 yrs. Anyways, we met up last Tuesday. I wore lp tropique with gotcha. We met in my motel room, I was there for a Dr appt. The moment he walked in the room, it's like we picked up where we left off some 25 yrs ago. We talked and remeienced about old times, he said I smelled really good, and one thing led to another, and not to go into much detail but we ended up in bed having sex.

I'll back up, back to 1995 when we were young, in college, dating and partying. His best friend from high school was my college roommate and girlfriend, she was a vet tech major and I was a equine management and hog confinement major. I started out as a equine management major, but worked at a hog confinement and went into hog confinement management. Anyways, I was on my hog confinement internship, in another town, and my college roommate and boyfriend lived in diffetent towns a hr away, she was doing her vet tech internship, and he was working for a farmer and lived at home, so we'd meet at her house. So every other weekend I'd go to my gf house and we'd party. On the off weekends when I had to work I'd party with my co workers or he would come and visit me. I met his mother once, and that was when they were camping with my gf and her family. She hates me, not sure what I did but to this day she hates me. He doesn't know why she hates me either. I think I know why. He ended up marrying his first college girlfriend. His mom was pushing him to get married, and I wasn't ready to, I still had a yr left of college and she was more than willing. They divorced 15 yrs later. Not sure if she thought we should of gotten married, or that we partied to much.

So my question is on the second date, which is march 5th, what scents should I wear? Perfect match to ease all those feeling, open up communication, and bring back all those old feeling when we first met. I know the pheros aren't magical. So should I stick with gotcha or use perfect match? With gotcha we were communicating but sometimes he was hesitant, or would change the subject. It brought up more of the sexual feelings. He asked for the second date. So I'm leaning towards the lp tropique and pm. Put him at ease and open up. Or would the change throw him for a loop?

The other problem is that I'm tight down there. Tmi...I had a horse accident 2 yrs ago where I hit the saddle horn in the crotch area, ended up with having to have stitches and a drain tube. So I'm thinking that's why I'm so tight. It wasn't painful but he brought up the subject of using a vibrator to loosen it up for next time.

Okay I'll quite rambling and let you gals help me out with this.

Edited by Sunnycowgirl

Hi SunnyCowgirl! Glad you had a great time! :) Regarding his mom, it may just be a personality clash. Who knows? Even something as irrational as you reminding her of someone she dislikes. If he is not bothered by it, I would not let this dissuade me. As for LPs and pheros, scentwise, why not stick with what you already know he likes at this point? As for pheros, if he is hesitant in communicating openly, maybe OW plus cops, people have gotten great results with PM and TH. About your tightness problem, there is such a thing as ",vaginal dialators," which are made specifically for helping women with various issues that lead to uncomfortable or painful intercourse. Since they are made specifically for this problem, it might assist you better than a vibrator, which is one size. The dialators graduate in size. Good luck to you! Have fun with all of this! :)

Okay the second date was suppose to happen March 1st, but he's come down with the crud and rescheduled to another day, hasn't been set up yet. But my next day off is March 5th and 8th. He usually won't meet up on a Saturday, since he reffs and coaches kids basketball, but I'm not sure when that ends, but I have a doctors appt for the yearly female exam on the 8th, which is 140 miles away, not sure if we could meet up that day or not as our meeting place is an hr out of the way. But once March 15th rolls around, it'll be hard to get away until May, as it's calving season and I take my turn night calving on the nights before my day off, Monday and Friday nights, up every two hrs checking 290 head of expectant momma cows. And then tagging and sorting pairs on my days off from the paying job. And he starts farming the end of March, so I know there will be no little dates for us anytime soon, not unless it rains.

Kind of glad that he did postpone the date, as my order hasn't arrived yet, but worried that we might not get to see one another until May.

I was saying that because it seems to me, as a general phenomenon, that peoples' tight schedules make dating - even people an hour away - seem like dating between continents.

I see it all the time with so many of my friends, and I wonder how do people get together in these crazy times? How is it even possible?

For us we make time, usually the spur of the moment type of get together. I have a little more flex in my schedule than he does, and making it a priority to see him when we get that chance, is what makes long distance relationships work for us. Last time he texted me and asked what I was doing on my day off, my response was that I was open to road trip to see him, rather than clean house, chicken coop, or ride my horse.

So how are things going for you guys now?

Really it just sounds like new relationship stuff to work out, to me. You know...there are always those kinks (I don't mean good kinks, bwah ha...) . There's a learning curve with any relationship.

If you do play around with changing the pheros, please do report back. I'd love to hear how things work out in that regard.

Re: his mom - sometimes we just automatically don't like a person. The person can be just lovely, it's usually something in us, or in the combination. Subconsciously you may remind her of someone...a girl who stole one of her boyfriends...I mean literally. It could be anything. I would neither try to win her over nor be unduly nasty toward her; I'd just remain even-keeled if possible and polite. Because really, what can ya do?

He's in the hospital right now, antibiotics and fluids, since he has the crud. Coughing, congestion, sore throat, feels like you can't breathe. I had it three weeks ago. But I didn't wind up in the hospital. Not sure when the second date will be. Hopefully in a few weeks.

I'm having second thoughts about changing pheros. Not sure what I'll wear, lp tropique and gotcha or fascination and perect match.

It's nasty, that feeling of coughing up mucus and not being able to catch your breath. I totally thought that I was standing in the shower dying. It's put several people in the hospital here, young and healthy people.

I don't want to scare the farm boy off, with the Fascination/ perfect match but he responded very well to the lp tropique/gotcha, the cuddling, pillow talk, wanting a second date. Not sure what to do. I do have compromising position in my stass. What to do..?

So how are things going for you guys now?

Really it just sounds like new relationship stuff to work out, to me. You know...there are always those kinks (I don't mean good kinks, bwah ha...) . There's a learning curve with any relationship.

If you do play around with changing the pheros, please do report back. I'd love to hear how things work out in that regard.

Re: his mom - sometimes we just automatically don't like a person. The person can be just lovely, it's usually something in us, or in the combination. Subconsciously you may remind her of someone...a girl who stole one of her boyfriends...I mean literally. It could be anything. I would neither try to win her over nor be unduly nasty toward her; I'd just remain even-keeled if possible and polite. Because really, what can ya do?

I agree with this ^, that is pretty much what I said about the mom. Hope he is feeling better!

He's sort of on the rail about dating someone his mother dislikes. We're taking it slow, but hopefully she see's just how much happiness I bring her son, and just excepts me for who I am, and not as a threat.

He's out of the hospital, was in there for 36 hrs on IVs and antibotics, and the dummy went to work and over did it, and now is exhausted.