This is one of my favourite scent although I do use it with extreme care. The scent is so versatile. Clean enough for the office, warm and cosy enough for lazing around at home and sensual enough to take on some cops.

I really need to get a FB of this because as you stated it is very versatile.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this one with Perfect Match for when hubby and need to have heart to hearts...I may well be breaking this combo out over the weekend...

I have issues with my roomie sometimes.

I am not sure if it is aguy thing but I can always tell when something is bothering him

He does not have to say anything but his body language speaks words....

I must get some of this and see if it will work on him.

I really need to get a FB of this because as you stated it is very versatile.

I use Caramel Musk more often than T.M.I. as it is phero free but yes, I can wear this every day. Why don't you get a sample first since I believe this is a permanent.

• 5 months later...

This scent is just beautiful!!!

Very sweet and musky, but still light, not heavy at all; at some point, about 15 minutes after application, it threatens briefly to go a bit too green on me, but fortunately it changes it's mind and just distills into this gorgeous, silvery, shimmery cloud of deliciousness.

I am really glad it's in the permanent collection, because it just feels like me. :Emoticons04235:

Wore it to the knitting group a few days ago - congruence up the wazoo of course, since more often than not the conversation tends to go into (far) TMI areas anyway. ;)

It was a tiny group this time though, because people were off studying, to a book group and having babies - there was just this other woman and myself, initially.

Interestingly enough, although the other woman (let's call her 'A' ok?) is usually a bit on the loud side and tends to dominate conversations when the group is larger (or is just so loud that it is impossible to have a different conversation hear her), this time she was a bit more quiet; still very nice and friendly (and very proud of her first knitted sweater, which she had on) but just not as loud and talkative as on other days.

I did find myself talking much more than I usually would... Not necessarily a bad thing, since people tend to comment that I don't share much about myself sometimes.

We talked mostly about knitting patterns and making music etc, nothing really racy.

All in all it was a very pleasant, calm, gentle atmosphere - very nice!

Towards the end of the evening a third woman joined us, and then the conversation did get a bit more 'wild', talking about having your period and having to use toilet paper, mentrual cups, queefs and farts etc... :D

It was fun!

Nothing really out of the ordinary for us, so I'm not sure I would count any of it as a 'hit', but the scent and the feeling it brings with it are very nice.

Edited by ssupytalp

This is very perfumey--like there's alcohol in this

That perfumy thing lasted for a good hour before It decided to aspire to be a crazy rich caramel then toned down to a very chewy toffee like skin scent. I almost couldn't stand the second stage! Holy crap I had to chew some gum so I can get that candy craving over with haha

Real delicious after the dry down, works really well in mild tempretures(43F)

I shoved my mans face in my neck and he said I smell like a glorified sexy candle. Later he told me my "scent" was looming around

Don't got proper testing for the phero, ppl are scarce

• 3 weeks later...

I love the smell of TMI, but after a while it tends to go a bit powdery on me. I think it will layer really well with something vanilla, when I finally find a good vanilla perfume! Right now all I have is OCCO white, but I can only use that in tiny amounts since I'm trying to stay away from alot of cops.

I did have a weird experience today while wearing TMI (and Topper). I'm not sure if it was a hit or if this particular person is just strange. I was checking out at a store, it was right at time for them to close so normally I would expect to be rushed out. I only had a few small things, and the (male) cashier asked me if I wanted a bag. I said no, that I could just put them in my purse, and this guy actually reached over and put them (and his whole hand) into my open purse! Sorry but I thought that was strange, and a bit intrusive. He was also kind of chatty, but sort of serious instead of friendly, which was a weird combination. Again, ikd if it had anything to do with the phero, but the whole experience was just weird.

• 1 month later...

I haven't worn this around people yet but I know right now I will need some of the un-pheroed Carmel Musk. I love this scent and want to have some to wear with some of the other phero blends. I will be trying out TMI around people soon but I am not looking for unsolicited secrets as much easing communication.

I think Carmel Musk would go well with just about any of the blends. Great scent.

Irish eyes--I have some up for trade. It's not strong enough of a scent for me.

Thank You, I will keep that in mind. I have so many other scents to go through first. Trying to weed out the "definitely not for me" ones from the rest. Carmel Musk is on my list of "need to get"s....but I am not sure when that will be since my list is getting longer by the day. LOL

Edited by irish eyes

Sorry, Just saw that post was left 4 days ago and didn't want to leave her hanging. I won't do it again.

It wasn't directed at you only. I have seen it several times since we have been closed. It's understandable, I get it. But we just need to keep it in the proper forum.

No that was my bad. Sorry.

It wasn't directed at you only. I have seen it several times since we have been closed. It's understandable, I get it. But we just need to keep it in the proper forum.

Yes, as I posted seven months ago:

Please keep in mind that when you are posting in a review thread, in either the Reviews or Pheromone Arena subforums, that we desire content which is helpful to others, and only post content which is relevant to the discussion and as substantive as you can make it.

• 1 month later...

Oh, wow, this one smells great. The musk is prominent right after application, but the edges are rounded with the sweeter scents. As things are progressing the musk is actually coming out more, which is the opposite of what I would have expected. I love musk so this is excellent. I wasn't too fussed about the phero blend itself (I'm sure it has its uses but I don't have any particular ones in mind) but I could see wearing this just for the fragrance. I'll report back if I start telling people my most embarrassing secrets!

Edited by donsie

If you want the scent phero free it is called " Carmel Musk" and it is permanent. There was a big call for a virgin version of the scent. I have the TMI and love it. I don't think it turns me or anyone else into a blabber mouths for secrets but it does make everyone ( me included) more chatty. Love the musk in this one. Wore it with a hoodie and several days later when I picked up the hoodie I got a whiff of this scent....made me want to wear it for that day. La Sylphide does the same thing. Just a hint lingers and makes me want to pick it for the day.

Yeah, this really is one of the most beautiful and satisfying scents I've discovered so far. Because it's just 4 different types of musk it has a pure simplicity to it, but is so elegant and gorgeous, and on me it lingers strongly for ages and ages. I only have the Caramel Musk version, as I'm intimidated by T.M.I. But this is the scent I've had the most constant complimentary comments on. I've got a bottle of True Confessions coming, which I chose over T.M.I. because it sounds a bit less intense as a phero.

To anyone who's tried both this and True Confessions, how did the feeling/experience of them vary for you? I know this is more b-nol heavy.

Can't help with the True Confessions comparison :( The closest I've come to that is wearing BLAM! (LAM! + BAM! hehe) But THAT is still a favorite combo.

You are all making me want to try that Caramel Musk. I have the TMI unscented and it DOES bring out he "chat" in people hahaha! It's never been anyone spilling a crazy amount of info yet but EVERYONE wants to talk with me when I wear it, meaning not just a quick hi or bye...it's a conversation. I actually DON'T wear this one to work b/c it can slow me down from getting things done, but on a day where things are more relaxed it's been great :)

To anyone who's tried both this and True Confessions, how did the feeling/experience of them vary for you? I know this is more b-nol heavy.

Personally, I prefer TMI to True Confessions: TC (in the Seer) made me feel very distracted and absent-minded.

TMI gives more depth I think, and makes it easy to feel close to someone and open up. Once you're aware of the effects, I think, it is quite possible not to open up too much.

But I might not be the best judge, because I am starting to think that I don't do well with A-nol in general (it seems to make me feel irritable and not comfortable in my own skin, distracted; guess I'm not one for a party mood....).

For those who want to try the Carmel Musk, there is a 1/6oz size of that one available as an option. Like I said, Musk ( department store) has always done awful things on my skin. Turns into to cheap stinky tobacco... I just figured I was one who couldn't wear it. The Musks I have tried from LP have opened up a whole new world to me. I love the musk in TMI. All musk...but in a blended well behaved way. The light musk of LP White is heaven...I am excited to try more scents with that note. Actually I think I amp musk a bit but love it on the center stage.

For those who want to try the Carmel Musk, there is a 1/6oz size of that one available as an option.

REALLY?! Cool! Off to go check it out! Thanks for sharing that - it never would have crossed my mind to see a 1/6 oz as an option :)

Thanks Platypuss- I went for TC in the Seer too, but have yet to receive it (if those postage gods don't bring me an offering soon I shall have to appease them with a sacrifice!). You could be right that it might be the strong a-nol content. It does make me feel a bit flibberty gibberty in high doses.

I wonder if the T.M.I. phero also makes people tend to move physically more into your space while wanting to converse with you? I have an image of this phero making people want to crowd in on me, which is very intimidating for me. Also, I'm afraid someone will come out with a terrible truth that will scar me forever. You know, something like, "Your face looks like a horse's arse!" or "I really hate you, and I don't know why..." Lol! I don't actually have a horsey-arsed face (I hope), but you know that feeling of vulnerability about what others might think of you, and not quite being sure you want to know.

I know what you mean about not being sure you want to know - but that is not my experience with TMI (or B-nol in general).

It makes people feel close to you emotionally.

Not psycally though, on it's own - perhaps if you add cops or something. But no crowding in that I have experienced with b-nol blends. If anything, I get that from stuff like Perfect Match, where people are SO happy to see me and talk to me that they pat me on the arm, give me a small hug, etc.

But TMI to me, gives more an effect of people feeling comfortable with you, and easier to share things with (the same goes for me when I wear it, although less after the first time).

I don't think they are likely to share 'truths' that make you feel bad about yourself; because they feel so connected to you they'd be more likely to tell you things that they think will make you like them back, if you know what I mean.

They might share more than you'd like to hear (I haven't had that happen yet though) but it would be more about painful and embarassing things about themselves - not criticisms about you.

Thanks again Platypuss! Well that sounds much better than the ideas my imagination had come up with for this phero. I have enjoyed the B-nol I've used in blends so far. And sexology (in X Appeal) was a real winner for me the day I wore it around people. I think this blend is around 80% B-nol, 20% A-nol, while TC is 60% B-nol, 40% A-nol. So if that one isn't too much for me I'll definitely give this a try too, particularly as I adore the scent.

You gals made me want to wear this today! I was testing out Strawberry Cream Cake and the atmosphere at work was going to scream for ne to take TMI for a spin...I added a smidge of Un CB too.

Well! I got lots of delicious tidbits from lots of different departments and lots of attention! I'm know b-nol is great for getting inside info and the extra affection...I'm sure the Est in CB was getting me some softer lovey-dovies from coworkers - men AND women - which is always SO cool :D

Of the times I've worn TMI solo I've never had negativity directed toward me, I have had people confide in me to a point where I've asked myself, "Why on earth are they telling me this?!" Only to remember - oops - TMI :lol:

• 1 month later...

The original sample of this I received when it came out is just heavenly. The caramel is the most prominent note, both wet and after dry down, sweet but not too sweet, and backed up by a nice clean musk.

I just bought a full bottle on the trading post, and it is different so I believe it must be from a subsequent brewing. There is less caramel and more musk, and it has a sharp note that smells to me like rubbing alcohol. It is more perfume-y (in the sense of conventional perfumes) It tames down a little after it's dry, but not completely. I still like it, but on my skin it does not work quite as well as the original brewing.

• 3 weeks later...

TMI worked like crazy for me today, although not necessarily in the ways I wanted...on one hand, it had the guy opening up to me and being pretty chatty when he first came in today. On the other hand, it also had ME being a bit talky and confrontational too! I usually tend to think that I don't get alot of self-effects from pheros, but it's days like today that make me wonder if I'm getting more than I realize. I HATE conflict, and as a result will usually not speak my mind and stand up for myself if it means it would create conflict that I would rather avoid. Today, though, I did stand up for myself (in a work matter) with the guy, and while he became a bit defensive at first, in the end he agreed with me. So maybe TMI will end up being my stand-up-for-myself potion!

Oh yeah, and I should add that I layered it with Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla, and it smelled really nice! I still like the way it smells better with OCCO white, but would rather not have the cops.

LOL I have to make a conscious decision while wearing this to NOT say everything running through my mind...nobody, and I mean NOBODY, needs to know what lengths and depths THIS mind goes :lol:

Aw, I'm sorry you had such a trying day! :(

It does sound as if you may have worn too much. That's what happens to me when I wear too much of something. Well, unless there's EST or B-nol involved, I tend to skip right over the sad feelings, and bound right into headachey and furious for no reason, (and then once I realize how absolutely horrid I've been - usually to my BF - *THEN* I get all weepy, 'cause I feel like an ass, and I have to apologize, which I hate, blah blah... <_< ).

I'd say, wash it off, drink some water, take it easy, and give the phero a break for a few days. Try again, but with a much lighter hand. They take a bit of practice, these pheros. They present a real learning curve sometimes! But at least you know that what you wore today is probably too much. ;)