Landlord visit - what should I use?

Tiny5000

My landlord is coming later in the week to inspect the property. This is something he hasn't done in the several years I've been living here so I'm nervous and wondering why. He's a nice enough guy but I worry about every little thing and want to give a good impression. He's a gay man too. Which phero out of my collection would you recommend?

I have Gotcha, Cougar, SS4W, Popularity Potion, LAM, BAM, BANG, True Confessions, Heart & soul and levitation. I also have EoW.

Thank you :)

Well that's a normal thing for them to do. But, you never know he could be looking at the property to see what needs to be done if he wants to sell. Or general upkeep. Either way that's not something you can control so don't waste time worrying for nothing.

Personally I'd recommend TH. But, I don't see that on your list. I'd also avoid heavy cop blends.

From your list I'd do Heart & Soul or Levitation.

In my experience, gay men don't respond that well to Est or Est heavy blends. I'd go with Popularity potion or Levitation.

or a lot of cops.

Dammit. He's gay. I was going to suggest CB. I used that on my old landlord when he came to inspect our apartment when we gave notice. He turned into a big puddle of goo! Lol!

I'd say Pop Potion or Levitation.

My gay friend would LOVE me when I wore LFM.

I've never had a problem with EST blends and I have a few gay (men) friends and a family member as well. The first time I wore a phero blend it was actually with a good friend and it was LFM. Wow, it was notable. I get MUCHO X's & O's from all of them with LFM, TH + EST and I've "topped off" a couple of other blends with Lace. It never occurred to me that it would "bother" them in any way. :lol: Honestly the most chivalrous men I've ever known, are gay men. When I was married we had a neighbor whom I became friends with and he would always help "let me lift that." out. One time we had bought this pretty cabinet and ex would not spring for the $30 to have it delivered. He said he'd have help. It had ended up being me. Lol, my friend came running over to help.

But, I cant say that is everyone in one group, as a whole. There are all different types in any given group.

This just speaks to everyone's chemistry being different. My gay male friends also haven't responded favorably to me wearing boy/boy blends, while straight guys treat me like an MVP? I get great responses from my (male) gay friends when wearing the girl/girl blends. So Idk.....

Thanks for the help. I probably should have experimented a bit before needing to use the pheros for something as specific as this but I will see how I feel tomorrow morning and hope for the best. BTW I'm probably being really stupid here but what is LFM?

La Femme Mystere

Your Heart & Soul, Pop Potion or Levitation, any of those would be appropriate. I'd really just avoid your cop heavy blends like LAM, BAM ECT.

Edited by StacyK

I just wanted to update you to let you know that I used Heart and Soul. I worked brilliantly and my landlord was happy, chatty and even offered to pay for certain things that he really didn't need to.

Thanks for the help.

Glad it worked for you! I think you should definitely experiment more with your phero collection. It's always good to get a feel for what's in the toolbox.