Thinking of boosting Perfect Match with Cuddlebunny (Est & Cops)

Im finding I reach for LFM ALOT as I do Heart and Soul, my two favorite socials... I wear either one with a sexy blend, either LFM with LFN or Heart and Soul with Super Sexy boosted with cops(on different body points). Both of these are my to go-to combos. I feel like I want to cut down on the t-doc a bit so Im thinking of either boosting Perfect Match with Cuddlebunny. How well do these combine? Do they combine? I don't find CB overly sexual on me, people love it and are super sweet when I wear it, both women and men. Anyone have experiences or advice on this combo? Is it TOOO much? Are they clashing?

• 2 weeks later...

Im finding I reach for LFM ALOT as I do Heart and Soul, my two favorite socials... I wear either one with a sexy blend, either LFM with LFN or Heart and Soul with Super Sexy boosted with cops(on different body points). Both of these are my to go-to combos. I feel like I want to cut down on the t-doc a bit so Im thinking of either boosting Perfect Match with Cuddlebunny. How well do these combine? Do they combine? I don't find CB overly sexual on me, people love it and are super sweet when I wear it, both women and men. Anyone have experiences or advice on this combo? Is it TOOO much? Are they clashing?

I was wondering this too. Check out the last page of NuTrix's Mixes thread and the posts from Feb 16 on; we were discussing it: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7871&page=4

You should put this in the "Ask Mara" thread.

I've worn CB with TH, SS4W & Dom with good results. PM is tricky at least for me. I've only ever had success with it in "Enhanced" scents. A fav combo of mine is Bonded with cops and that's a hard hitting combo. Idk how the Est plays with the A1. I'd love to hear Mara's take on it.

You should put this in the "Ask Mara" thread.

I've worn CB with TH, SS4W & Dom with good results. PM is tricky at least for me. I've only ever had success with it in "Enhanced" scents. A fav combo of mine is Bonded with cops and that's a hard hitting combo. Idk how the Est plays with the A1. I'd love to hear Mara's take on it.

Hmmm, I may try Bonded with cops first. I like your idea of CB with TH together, sounds like a fun combo, something I may just try!

Bonded and Occo Pink are a yummy, potent combo.

Yes, Est balances out TH for me. I really need to get Mara to do a Mad Scientist mix of them for me. I'm thinking that the Est should be about 15% of the mix.