unscented super sexy for men

Hi

this is my first post here

im familiar with alot of pheromon products as i have tried alot of them.

i just got the unscented SUPER SEXY for MEN from here.

I can always detect the phermones in colognes. But i can not detect the phero smell in super sexy...eventho it is unscented and it should smell much stronger as far as phero smell.

but i can not smell anything. Does it even contain pheros??? or is my order defective or something

You will find the Phero blends here to be SUPER potent! I have used Pheros for years, and these are amazing! As far as not being able to smell anything, I have ALL of the unscented blends, and have found all of them to do what they advertise. The only ones that i can detect anything in are two of the ones containing copulins (Blatant Invitation and Essence oil). Even the unscented Cuddle bunny and Cougar Potions that are loaded with Cops do not smell. And they work, BELIEVE ME!!!

Hi

I can always detect the phermones in colognes. But i can not detect the phero smell in super sexy...eventho it is unscented and it should smell much stronger as far as phero smell.

but i can not smell anything. Does it even contain pheros??? or is my order defective or something

I can assure you it DOES contain Pheros.

Why don't you try not smelling any pheros for a few hours, and come back to the bottle.

Super Sexy for men is EXTREMLY potent.

I'm sure that everyone else here will chime in not only on the scent, but the effectiveness.

The strength is the equilivalent of 150 MCG Per spray.

SG

I have been a pheromone user for over 4 years......for my man, I purchased Super Sexy 4Men (the scented version), and I can tell you that it DOES work. He gets hits with it, EVERY time he wears it. And, it affects me, just like it should. It makes me want to crawl all over him.

I have used practically ALL of the women's pheros from here, both scented and unscented, and I can tell you that they are POTENT, and absolutely EFFECTIVE. I no longer buy from any other suppliers, as a matter of fact.

Super Sexy for men is EXTREMLY potent.

Amen!

I'm kinda surprised you can't smell the pheros because...woof! But everyone's nose is different. And SS for Men is a humdinger, every guy who's tried it at my urging has gotten hits (some of them from me, lol); it even has a sort of ancillary effect of just making the wearer the center of attention in a mixed crowd, in some cases. My OTL told me, after I sent him his bottle, "I can't wear this in public, it makes people want to talk to me." :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Poor thing, he's normally a very shy sort of man.

• 2 months later...
Hi

Come on man, I can smell it from a mile away even with the bottle closed. You either don't have such a good nose as you think you have, or else you are a plant from one of the other sellers. Hmmmm... :666:

Ow and btw, it is a very good blend. One of the best I've tried and believe me, I tried 90% of what is currently 'out there'.

Hi

Have you worn the SS4M yet ? perhaps wearing it will get you the "reactions" you're seeking/interested in and you might change your mind. Worth a try anyway.

Edited by liz

• 4 months later...

I've always heard men in general don't have as strong a sense of smell as women. I know mine is way more sensitive than any guy I ever dated. The one I'm currently seeing can't smell hardly anything, which is making it tough for me with my LPs! At this point I'm just wearing them for me. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I need to clarify here: I meant my nose is way better at smelling than his is. Not that my current guy has a better sense of smell than previous dates.

Edited by Darbla

I've always heard men in general don't have as strong a sense of smell as women. I know mine is way more sensitive than any guy I ever dated. The one I'm currently seeing can't smell hardly anything, which is making it tough for me with my LPs! At this point I'm just wearing them for me. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Well, my man can smell stuff, but he can't distinguish the scents.....he says that he can't tell the difference between most of my darker scents.......so, he always asks which one I am wearing.....the one thing he WILL tell me is if he likes it or not......