New Releases for APRIL 2016! and PE's too!

Get the sampler this month guys. You need it.

Done.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These labels are beautiful!

But, :A002: , just when I thought "I'm good. I'm working on my current want list, and enjoying Sugareds...I am finally going to acquire all the Sugareds I want..." the notes are posted.

And the cycle continues.....

I am thankful this happens every two months now, Miss Mara!! :P My limited edition collector weakness is driving me :Emoticons04282: !

Ok, we'll keep it here, no worries.

I thought it might be easier for you guys on Etsy, plus there's the 10% off coupon over there too.

Thanks! :)

Mara, do you have all the same ingredients on hand to do a rebrew of Inviting Aphrodite?

Stacy, did you get John's note that we have one for you too?

oh! no I didn't. I'll go check my email. Thanks :)

And Luna -- I doff my hat. Absolutely. Frigging. Brilliant!

Luna,your story was excellent!

Thank you for giving me something entertaining to read while trying to ignore coworkers in the break room.

O GODS, LUNA!!! Looooooooooooooooooooooove the story!!!

:burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart:

Thank you so much ladies! :wub: I do love an excuse to write about Savannah and Sebastian.

I am probably behind here but are we still reserving here for PEs? If so, may I formally reserve a Bella Donna FB and the PE sampler? If not, I will see these on Etsy and will know.

Already got you covered, Lisa! :) Check the first post.

I'm not going to Etsy these now, we'll stick with our format.

Please put me down for a PE sampler pack! EEeeeeee, these look beautiful! I thought it was about time I came to see what the April PEs were, and I found all these beauties!

Wait...I can still get a sampler pack of the non-PE new releases, right? If that was covered I missed it.

ETA: ZOMG there's a spikenard one! :Emoticons04235:

Edited by Lainey

yes it must have been the spikenard that made me reach for a FB on that one. I knew it was awesome and I knew I had not smelled it before and I had to have it !!!

I hope you like it! It's not for everyone, but I love it for some reason.

Surprise extra? What do you mean? Like the little samples that come with?

I can't wait...I just paid my invoice tonight, so it will be awhile, but I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm almost positive I'm going to love Aurora. Lavender and marshmallow? Hell yes, sign me up! But I want to try the samples first to make sure.

The sampler this month is gorgeous! The surprise extra is beautiful too. Even the bag is fantastic. I love it when Mara does themed collections!

oh!! Can't wait!

I can't wait for my sampler. I am scraping the bottle of the barrell. Plus I need something exciting to look forward to. I have spring fever soooo bad..

Chelle8422 brought her April Sampler set for me to smell and I'm so excited about these! They are wonderful! I loved the smell of Elara in the bottle and I could not resist testing Time Turner. Loved it! Chelle8422 was wearing her surprise extra too! Awesome!

OMG....I just checked on FB...I need my order NOW!

I need a favor - since we are reserving here, and not doing Etsy, please remember to post (if you are a forum member) to let me know if you want a PE bottle or set, and not just email. Reason being, John and I are both in the email and many times I will not see a request sent that way. We do not want to oversell an item. Thanks, Peeps! :)

OHHHH...My orders is in Fort Worth! Next stop...my little town!!!

:smiley-char145::smiley-char145: "age of aquarius " is delicious and has cannabis, sage, clove, vanilla ... yummy! cannabis...mmm :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

YAY! Mine arrived yesterday but I got in late and didn't get to snoffle everything until this morning.

New IS nice!

Haven't been able to properly appreciate everything yet but - WOW - loving the labels and first sniffs - the gift is BEAUTIFUL! and I love the decorative pouch - so pretty!

Off to investigate further... ^_^

Edited by NuTrix

• 2 weeks later...

When I got my pkg, I tried all of them on. Of course. And there was one that was just a gorgeous patchouli. I thought it was Age of Aquarius, because that's the only one I could remember that had patchouli. But it wasn't. So tonight, I tried to find which one it was.

Virgin Dirty Old Man!! :lol: So glad he's a virgin, because I want him all to myself!!!