OCCO SLF equivalent for men?

Is there such a thing?

I tried Voracious on my man and it was scary, and not in a good way.
OCCO SLF for me is awesome and I love it solo or layered, so I was wondering - apart from Pashazade which is SEX in a bottle...

What would be an equivalent of OCCO SLF for men, in terms of phero and scent?

Scentwise, we've never done an SLF type blend for men. Mara and I have discussed it, but she believes that type of scent works better for women because of the way the honey-amber-musk combination mimics the scent of sex - it's more natural on a woman.

I would say Dirty Old Man has a similar type of effect, anyway.

It's too bad you didn't like Voracious, though - it's turned out to be one of the most popular scents Mara has ever created for guys.

My wife did not like Voracious either but she is not a foodie when it comes to scents and that was definitely foodie to her.

Pashazade is definitely at the top of the list. Like Luna said, maybe try Dirty Old Man.

Have you tried the Heart Throb pheromone mix? That gives off the impression your man has been with someone.

Edited by quietguy

I did not know if you had tried the pheromone as a "stand alone" or with other fragrances.

I didn't like Voracious on my hubby either. Just felt wrong somehow. Probably because we are so imprinted on each other. He has instant favorites and "no that's not you" with me as well.

Another vote for Dirty Old Man in the SLF direction. And since my hubby pretty much wears any LPMP for me I ask him to, I can be the one wearing the sexah OCCO-type SLF scent and he can just be wearing an unscented man phero and that's definitely a very potent combination.

Edited by androstenol

I was thinking about this last night and the one men's fragrance which definitely had/has that particular effect on me - but it's from the Long Long Ago - is Woodland Man. It literally turns me on like an SLF type is meant to do to a guy (or a gal, if you get off on that kind of scent).

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/WoodLandMan/