Morning Star

Beccah

AD2-MorningStar.jpg

CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, abundance, invigorating.
SPEARMINT ~ Stimulates, energizes and uplifts. Love, purification, healing, . psychism, creativity. Protects the home.
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.
BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Unisex, for men & women.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a little worried that the lemongrass would be too prominent on me but I really like the blend with the other notes - I can't even smell the patchouli, to be honest. It's really fresh and upbeat and I think it would be great in a spray - I would spray this in my hair, for example. It's one of those where - like Anti-Piggy - it's attractive to me equally as fragrance and as ambiance.

For the guys - if you like Eternal Sunshine I think you would enjoy this as well.

First thought - Manly much? Oh my, yes! To me, this is all guy, all the time. Green and earthy.

I feel completely inadequate to describe this :lol: It's completely unique to me and I haven't got a darn thing to draw on to compare it to!

To my nose, the cucumber gives it something light and watery feeling, I can't quite find the spearmint but the basil and lemon grass give it the green and earthy vibe - and I'm thinking it's the patch that's giving the earthiness its depth?

I will leave this to the men folk... :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Luna is right - if you like Eternal Sunshine, then you will like this one. It is garden herb freshness. Very brisk, very fresh. I maintain an herb garden for cooking and this is like a concentrated whiff. Just a very natural scent.

Huh. I don't think this is overtly masculine. I mean, a guy could definitely wear it, but it's not screaming "Hey, I'm a Man Scent!" to me.

It is reminiscent of Eternal Sunshine, in its freshness. Clean in an herbal, just showered, way. I love Eternal Sunshine, and I love this one too. :)

I'm another vote for not-too-manly-man. :) In the vial, it's all bracing and fresh. When it hits my skin, it does a weird thing: Snoofing close-up, I get the nice, lemony herbalness...and the scent wafting up from me gets a feel of weird lilac! Sniff skin again--lemony herbal yummies. Very bath and body, or in the hair, like luna said. Sniff general air *above* my arm--weird lilac! Gods forgive my skin for doing this, but it's reminiscent of a bathroom air spray that my babysitter used when I was a kid!

So I went about my business and taught art and music, forgetting about the perfume. On my way home a couple hours later, LO, AND BEHOLD! The extreme drydown is absolutely EXQUISITE!!! Whaaa....? I've got understated, sexy, sweet Patch with wonderful herbal, slightly floral freshness. It's beautiful! :heart::heart::heart:

I will have to test drive this a couple more times to see if the weird lilac phase is a fluke. Right now, though, I am enjoying the end product immensely! :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 1 year later...

This gave me a mint, cucumber, basil blast, then a lemon tang came out with a bit of sweetness. It is clean, fresh, and lemony. It remained fresh and I was left with mostly a cucumber, basil, lemongrass scent. Lemongrass tends to amp and bother me if not mixed the right amount of sweetness. Nice for the morning, but not all day long. I tired of it. I feel it is more on the masculine side. Towards the end of the day I added some Sugared Lavender to mellow it out.

• 2 years later...