Mystic Mountain w/Hedione

Beccah

AD2-MysticMtn.jpg

Mystic Mountain w/Hedione

Signs of Spring release their scents to the breeze...our watery floral blend contains a blooming bouquet of tulips, honeysuckle, water lily, olive blossom and wisteria,encircled by a delicate green veggie musk and airy accents of ozone and Hedione, a jasmine derivative purported to produce a pheromone-like response in others when added to scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

TULIP ~ Love, perfection, protection, prosperity. Renewal of warmth, love, and hope.
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
WATER LILY ~ Purity of heart.
OLIVE BLOSSOM ~ Peace, power, potency, fertility, healing, protection, lust.
WISTERIA ~ Welcoming of
new person into your life. Youth, eloquence.
MUSK ~
Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm been trying to think of what is analogous for this one...it starts out kind of like Betrothal Potion, but it turns wholly floral on me after a while; it's a fresh floral musk - I guess that's the best way for me to describe it. The Hedione definitely gives a jasmine impression in this mix, IMO. It reminds me a little bit of Lover's Reunion (2008), I think, just in terms of the blend of floral/plant elements.

Very clean floral on me, with an aquatic bent. Watery and light to my nose :) Not a fragrance I would reach for often - being a foodie girl - but very nice. Lovely spring scent for sure!

On my skin this reminds me of a similar type of scent to Rainbow Falls & Mountain Meadow. That type of outside touch of crisp floral, fresh air & maybe a smidge aquatic. It's a mood thing. There's a soft finish at the end. But, I'd dare say some guys could get away with this. I like it. Definitely on the "to get" list. I like to keep a fresh, clean option on hand. I think I'm a hedione ho. :heart:

update:

I'm noticing the florals more now. The bright tulip, the warm honeysuckle & the mysterious, hazy wisteria make a unique floral combination.

Edited by StacyK

So I have this on right now. It's a very clean floral. Reminds me of old fashioned floral soaps and bath bombs. Must be the lily and or wisteria. It's very pretty and fresh maybe a little green? It's strong but not overpowering. I like it but I'm not sure I would wear it much.

This smells a lot like Crayons: Mountain Meadow despite only two notes in common -- honeysuckle and water lily. It's a fresh light floral, emphasis on the fresh. However, this one has the twist of hedione and, much to my wallet's dismay, I like the scent with the twist of hedione a little better than Mountain Meadow. I even had them on at the same time to compare. Mountain Meadow is more fresh laundry detergent then this. So, it's a bright green fresh floral. I didn't get a strong wisteria note; I have likened wisteria to a grape-like scent in the Sugared version. I've never worn a hedione scent for very long, so I can't account for its pheromone-like effect. But this is springtime and fresh. The hedione seems to give it staying power, as well.

I love this one. I know I say that a lot on here. Really don't know why I didn't order a full bottle with my last order. It's a very fresh, spring time fragrance. Prominent honeysuckle and what seems like jasmine but as luna said that must be the hedione. Once again I can't stop sniffing myself. I have to remind myself in public that it looks very strange to walk around with your arms up against your nose.

My first impression is that Mystic Mountain has a similar quality to Spanish Gold. I'm going to assume that it's because the olive blossom note is the strongest on my skin.

• 5 months later...

I didn't care much for this one when it first arrived, but I tried it randomly yesterday, and I'm so glad I did. It's ethereal and feminine, but not too sweet. I was surprised because most of the scents with wisteria that I've tried have turned almost cloyingly sweet on my skin in the first half hour. This however, remains a light and elegant aquatic scent right to the end.

• 4 months later...

I got a sniffie of this, so not much to use, but I didn't like it so much in the vial. Once I put it on, however, I adored it. It did tend to get a little powdery, but that was fine with me. I wore it last night to a group event with some Bang! I was hoping the hedione would create a good throw for the Bang. I did have one guy randomly mention how "pretty" it smelled "in here" when he got near me. Another guy kept looking at me as I was talking to someone else. He was probably 4-5 feet away. I know him, and he could have just been being nosy, but it seemed odd that every time I looked his way, he was staring. I don't know if it was the Bang, the MM, or just coincidence. He and I do talk semi-regularly when I see him, but he doesn't usually stare that I am aware of. When I did talk to him finally, he was extra complimentary and the convo seemed to flow a little easier, and maybe a little longer than usual.

• 3 months later...

Bang is a pretty direct sexy phero blend. He was probably looking at you due to the sexed up vibe. Maybe seeing you in a different way. Or confirming thoughts he already may have.

• 1 year later...