Unscented super sexy vs scented pb super

I have both Unscented super sexy for men with (D5).

And phero boy super for men which they both have the same formula of pheros but one has D5 and the other one is cologne pheromone.

Which one do you guys think works better? If you have had any exerience with them

Also, the company that makes pheros for a lot of the phero products here pharmacom LLC is going out of business after 9-9-2008 based on their web site. Anyone knows why? And what's going to happen after that?

It's the same phero base, just that SS for Men is just the pheros and PB Super is the same mix added to the perfume blend (not cologne, only one LP blend is a cologne and that's Love Potion #9). The D5 is just the base for all unscented phero blends.

So they work the same, but PB Super might have additional effects depending on how the subject reacts to the fragrance itself.

Mara explains in this thread regarding LPMP's response/strategy to the news. Those blends which were created by Pharmacom will no longer be available once they sell out. And you can read the review threads on both blends for user reactions.

Edited by luna65

Please direct your questions regarding Pharmacom to Pharmacom.

QUOTED FROM MARA:

Pheromone News:

Hmmm, where to start...

Ok, how about the exciting part first?! :banana001:

We've just worked out a deal with Stone Labs, (makers of Essence of Woman™, Alter Ego, etc.) to supply our pheromone blends and 'single note' pheromones for the foreseeable future. We're really excited about this, because Dr. Phil Stone was one of the originators in this field and his knowledge and expertise is unparalleled.

In speaking with him, I told him, mavericks that we are, how much we've been enjoying using non-standard, original and sometimes quirky pheromone blends and combinations, and he told me that he has an entire library of blends such as this that had yet to find a home with any of the big pheromone retailers! So guess what? We get to be the first to play with a whole range of new phero combos crafted by a founding master of the entire industry!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

:D

On the flip side of this news, is that we will no longer be able to purchase the blends that we currently have in stock. Sadly, Pharmacom is closing its doors and the exclusive blends that they crafted for us will be no more. What we have in stock is all that there is. We didn't intend it so, but they have become irreplacable limited editions.

We have a supply of pheromone blends and ingredients on hand from Pharmacom, and also from Androtics, that we will continue to use in our limited edition perfumes until they are gone. You will start seeing more blends from Stone Labs being integrated into our library in the coming months. Be aware that some of the prices on upcoming items will change, but we will continue to sell what we have on hand at the current prices until that product is gone, and will continue to offer the best prices for the finest formulations available anywhere.

Thank you for being part of our wild ride into the world of pheromones. We hope that you will continue to experiment along with us and hope that you are as excited as we are about the future of our world of pheromone enhanced magical aphrodisia! :)

~ Mara

There was a nasty rumor that pharmacom's EST was not EST-that was simply not true.

We sell the finest quality pheromones, not Chinese pheromones, and have the *top* scientist and Pheromone innovators working with us, pleae be assured that our products are top notch.

I cannot answer for Pharmacom, I can only answer for us.

Hope that answers your questions.

SG

I have both Unscented super sexy for men with (D5).

And phero boy super for men which they both have the same formula of pheros but one has D5 and the other one is cologne pheromone.

Which one do you guys think works better? If you have had any exerience with them

Also, the company that makes pheros for a lot of the phero products here pharmacom LLC is going out of business after 9-9-2008 based on their web site. Anyone knows why? And what's going to happen after that?

Well, my fiancee has never tried the unscented version. BUT, the scented version is HOT HOT HOT. And, that is exactly what it does to me when he wears it.......heats me up......quick, fast, and in a hurry.....I bought him 2 bottles of it, actually......but he isn't allowed to leave the house with it on, unless I am with him......