Corsets and Lollipops

Yokie

Hey!

Newbie here. Had a question. I did the search and could not find an answer. So forgive if this has already been discussed. I wear a daily corset. I have been reading about the "lollipop" and wondering if it makes sense to do a lollipop when I will be covering up my torso with a corset? Or do I just stick to wearing it in the chest, arms, neck areas? Would the scents be strong enough to be smelled through the corset?

I don't live far ..so I look forward to coming up to one of LP 1st Friday scent releases!! Wahoo!! :Emoticons0424:

Welcome! :)

How thick is the corset material, and how warm does your body get beneath it?

Personally, I wear undershirt bras/camisoles rather than a typical bra, but the fabric is thin, so it's no problem. But, I often just apply perfumes right on the material in that area and let my body heat help diffuse it. Cloth makes an excellent diffuser. But you can't do that with copulin-heavy products as they need skin chemistry to dry down properly.

Hope to meet you at the shop some day soon! :D

When I wear a corset, I apply down into the cleavage as far as I can, across my collar bones, and in the creases of my elbows. Oh and on the insides of my thighs if I've added a miniskirt :)

Welcome! :)

How thick is the corset material, and how warm does your body get beneath it?

Personally, I wear undershirt bras/camisoles rather than a typical bra, but the fabric is thin, so it's no problem. But, I often just apply perfumes right on the material in that area and let my body heat help diffuse it. Cloth makes an excellent diffuser. But you can't do that with copulin-heavy products as they need skin chemistry to dry down properly.

Hope to meet you at the shop some day soon! :D

During the day, I wear one that has latex so I can sweat. In the evenings, the corset is made of fabric but still pretty thick. Thanks for responding.

When I wear a corset, I apply down into the cleavage as far as I can, across my collar bones, and in the creases of my elbows. Oh and on the insides of my thighs if I've added a miniskirt :)

I was thinking that also. I do place my scented body oils on the inside of my thighs and I usually can smell the scent all day--even when I wear pants. So thought why not place pheros/cops down there too! Thanks for the tip!