Haven't seen this posted anywhere else so I apologize if it's a repeat...

I am thinking about purchasing my first FB of unscented pheros! I seem to get the most obvious selfies with LFM in Sensual Harmony and I like the effect I get from it, basically large and in charge with a side of cool calm and collected and twist of elegant glamour.

Now my question to you all more experienced ladies is, do I go for LFM or LFN?

I keep going back and forth between the two. I have read the entire threads of both and my hesitation is the cops. I want to get it in spray form and it would be nice if I could fog myself with it if necessary w/o having to be worried about my hair and clothes stinking. I have a feeling that I am a high doser when it comes to pheros as I never really notice selfies with most blends.

On the other hand is the additional ingredients in LFN worth the extra caution upon application for the added va va voom effect? If I have to apply it only to my body will I greatly affect the throw? Do you think LFN can be worn during the day as a social? I'm not worried about the cops as I wear them most days anyway.

What are your thoughts? Which is your fave between the two? Is there really that big of a difference? Thanks ♡

If you're looking for a good all-rounder, go with LFM, and save the LFN for those times when you want to make a serious sexual impact. I tend to think of LFM as being in the same category as Sexpionage, almost like Sexpionage light... except it's not really that light. It hits people around me like I drilled a cannonball at their face. And I only wear 2.5 sprays of it.

Also, I tend not to think of pheros in terms of being suitable for day or night, more in terms of being suitable in context. Would I wear LFN to work? Nope. Not a chance. Would I wear it to a daytime concert when my boyfriend was around? Sure, cause I know he'd be crawling out of his skin until he could get me alone. Not exactly the kind of reaction I want to inspire in, for example, my boss or male co-workers.

I actually prefer LFN to LFM, (my results from LFM are sometimes a little too much in a few ways, and I have to be in the right mood to deal with the weirdness), but I do try to make sure I'm wearing LFN in the right situation.

I get very strange reactions from people when I wear LFM sometimes. It makes ME feel good - confident, swanny and graceful.

But people seem overly wowed by me, and stare, and they often talk ABOUT me, but not actually TO me. And that's both men and women. And while I can say that I'm not a dog, I'm certainly not worthy of that kind if adulation. :lol: It creeps me out, and from a social standpoint, if I'm not careful enough about application, I can wind up feeling bored and lonely in the middle of a party, while somehow remaining the center of attention. Honestly, it works for me the way I'd expected Popularity Potion would work.

It's one of the only pheros I found it incredibly hard to find my sweet spot for. And if I botch it, then I get all the weird effects I mentioned above.

LFN is another beast entirely. It's VERY sexual. I have worn it out a few times, with my boyfriend present, and it was great fun. But I wouldn't even consider wearing it out if I were going to be on my own. It catches that much male attention that it would be irritating at the very least, and possibly disastrous if I had to deal with it by myself. Boyfriend there means there's a healthy buffer. He won't let anything happen to me. But I can still feel the interest of other dudes kind of beating against me.

On the other hand, it has a decent alpha vibe, so some dudes seem almost nervous around me when I wear it. I think it's pretty humorous. I'm about as scary as a wet puppy. :lol:

Edited by Eggers

Sounds like a good time to me lol. I think both would suit my personality. Often whenever I wear LFM in Sensual Harmony I feel the need to get extra dolled up so I know it's got to be selfies, it's really odd to me. I have yet to find a blend that made me feel overtly sextual. LFM being the closest b/c I feel more attractive in a sense.

I wish it was November already so I could try them all :(

I look forward to finding my wow factor potion!

Lol! Yeah, I don't think I would mind it so much if they actually came straight at me with the compliments. Hell, I'd stand there all day listening to them say great things about me, if they were actually talking TO me. :lol: It's the talking about or around me while I'm standing right there that really gives me the willies. It's just a bit, "WTF?" :huh: Well, it's that and that I'm really not so special.

Eta, def put LFN on your list, even if it's just a scented sample. Sexpionage too, if you haven't tried it. And a lot of people swear by Blatant Invitation, though it tends to make me more murderous than amorous. The November trials are really nice, but the scented phero blends are a very close second.

Edited by Eggers

Well so far I have yet to find a scented phero for LFN or BI that I can wear.

I have Compromising Positions but I really don't care for patchouli. CP is interesting however. It's like the scent changes on me from minute to minute. Like one minute it's creamy vanilla, then suddenly all patchouli, then spiced and eggnog like and all along the way there's whiffs of cops. Lol I don't hate it so I'm going to keep playing with it.

Hopefully I will be able to decode LFM so that I get approachable admiration but more importantly I just want to embody that elegant/classy/sexy air that I've experienced with Sensual Harmony.

PS- Eggers is that still you on the label for Sneaky Clean? I'm really loving that scent and I know it's one of your faves too. ;)

Lol! No. It was never me on that bottle. That's a Quiet Guy joke. :lol: I WISH it were me! The scent is still one of my favourites. I just love it. It's perfect.

I'm on the Sugared Cream label.

Have you thought about boosting a scent you like with LFM? Or Sexpionage? LP Red covers Sexpionage well, and so do most fruity scents. I have all UNscented pheros so I can mix and match scents/pheros more easily, and so I can add more scent without overdoing it on the phero.

Which pheros are you still hoping to try?

Edited by Eggers

Lol oh I seriously thought that was you on the label b/c of past posts! I was like wow how did they get such a perfect pic of her in a towel!? :D

I want to try the LPs but they all have patchouli so I'm afraid they will be too much for my nose. I need to just bite the bullet and get samples of them anyway. I just fear smelling like a hippie which is not very sexy in my book.

I have yet to try treasured hearts, heart and soul, bang, BI, LFN, leather and lace. I have some of them in scents but don't enjoy them enough to really test the phero. I'm thinking of getting unpheros so I can mix and match too and add more or less of either as the situation calls for. Some scents are really strong on me and have alot of throw where others are so light I want to slather. I do plan on getting a few FB from the permanent collection. MRF, Bosom Bows and Sneaky Clean to start. I think the hard part will be paring virgin scents with each phero. Mara does such a good job of that already!

Just went and looked at your label yay for pretty blondes with nice smiles! I'm also a member haha ;)

Edited by madamacabre

Aw,thank you! You're sweet. :blush:

But nope. I wish I looked like the Sneaky Clean model! I think I could probably handle that!

I don't really detect a lot of patchouli in the LPs. LP Red, not at all. Nor White, or Honeyed LP. I do get a titch in Original. They're so well blended that in a lot of cases you'd never guess it was there. They're definitely sample worthy. I'm not a big fan of Black (blasphemy, I know), but that's because it smells like celery on me! :lol:

I have always loved Mara's phero enhanced scents. I have loads of them. But for a few reasons, I prefer the UNs. I like to add more scent, without having to add more phero, and I also kinda like the personalization of matching scents and pheros. I usually try to match 'em up by the meanings indicated by the ingredient list, or by the name, which is usually a good indication of the feel or intent of a scent. But I'm sure others have their own methods for matching scents to phero.

I have a couple of older samples of some unscented pheros here - Audacious, Treasured Hearts, and Leather. They're all sprays, not oil, and they're not full, but full enough to get a trial run or 2 from. I also have scented samples of BI, Bang and *maybe* Lace and Heart & Soul. Most of them are foodier scents. I'd be happy to send them to you if you like. Just let me know, and we can set it up. ;) I might even have the tail end of my LP O & Red samples... I'll have to check for those.

I have gotten a sample of Honeyed LP with Gotcha for the phero and it was PATCHOULI! on me but this was also before I was aware of travel shock which could of made it off. I gave it to my mom whom likes patch notes w/o giving it a second chance. I also probably didn't shake it up to make sure the contents were mixed so that may have affected it too.

Oh I would love to sample your tail ends if your willing to part with them! I signed up for trading a while back so I should be good to go on that end. I can send you some bux for shipping and what it's worth to you. *happy dance*

I think I would much appreciate un pheros for those same reasons and also in case I want to up the phero dose but not the scent.

Oh Eggers you are beyond awesome! I'm practically giddy over here just knowing I have precious LPs being gifted to me!

This LP habit is becoming quite the addiction. If ppl in my everyday life knew my ever mounting obsession with LPs they would think me a bit crazy. Lol its just too much fun!

Seriously I am nervous about the day ppl start to inquire about where I get my amazing scents! O.o

Just 3 months ago I was innocently looking for pheromones on Amazon and now I feel like I've been inducted into a cult! An amazingly glamorous and good smelling cult mind you. ;)

I used to just tell people that I "got it online", but now I give them the name of the biz. I know a few people have come to check it out, but surprisingly few. I think the majority of people just think of my perfume addiction as one of my eccentricities, so they don't look further. Their loss. More perfume & pheros for me. ;)

Haven't seen this posted anywhere else so I apologize if it's a repeat...

I am thinking about purchasing my first FB of unscented pheros! I seem to get the most obvious selfies with LFM in Sensual Harmony and I like the effect I get from it, basically large and in charge with a side of cool calm and collected and twist of elegant glamour.

Now my question to you all more experienced ladies is, do I go for LFM or LFN?

I keep going back and forth between the two. I have read the entire threads of both and my hesitation is the cops. I want to get it in spray form and it would be nice if I could fog myself with it if necessary w/o having to be worried about my hair and clothes stinking. I have a feeling that I am a high doser when it comes to pheros as I never really notice selfies with most blends.

On the other hand is the additional ingredients in LFN worth the extra caution upon application for the added va va voom effect? If I have to apply it only to my body will I greatly affect the throw? Do you think LFN can be worn during the day as a social? I'm not worried about the cops as I wear them most days anyway.

What are your thoughts? Which is your fave between the two? Is there really that big of a difference? Thanks ♡

I like them both. If I had to choose one I'd go LFM. It's a big confidence boost. It's sexy & social IMO. I'm the queen bee with my secret weapon of "respect in a bottle". Men open doors and often like to help out. You can always add a dab of cops to make it sexier if need be.

You've had good selfies and feedback thus far so I'd go with LFM.

LFN is great & IMO I think it can be used (in most cases) out and about. But, there's an added intensity with the 'enone that, for myself, is not always convenient.

Edited by StacyK

I think your right StacyK. LFM seems like the best choice for all around daily use. I can always layer to make it sexier if the occasion calls for it. It has seemed to be my most obvious selfie hits which I love so why mess with a seemingly sure thing. If I need sexy that's what OCCO'S are for. ;)

Madamacabre, I've contacted Halo for an email swap, but she was unable to find your info. She said you'll have to re-register for trading. If you can do that, she'll send me your addy, and then I'll contact you. Thanks! :)