Blackcat's Afternoon Delight w/ Copulins

Beccah

AD-PE-BlackcatAD.jpg

A delicious, thick and fruity concoction crafted of cocoa butter, coconut creme, whipped cream, cherries, banana and little dashes of marshmallow and vanilla. Blackcat's summer cops cover will evoke fond memories of the original Me, Jane!

In the tradition of cops covers like OCCO White and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, this is wonderfully creamy and delicious! It begs to be slathered and huffed, heh. It actually does remind me of Me, Jane! in the vial but on my skin it's just creamy creaminess all the time, with little sugary winks of cherry and banana. In summation: mega-scrumptious.

OH MY GODS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Sorry for the shouting, but I'm in the midst of my first Afternoon Delight slather and whoa, Mara knocked it out of the park! It's sweet, but not tooth-hurting sweet, and the creaminess of the cocoa butter/coconut creme base is swoonworthy! A lovely deep cherry note, sweet but not candied and not going cough syrup in the slightest (which even the best cherries can do on me). It's got a fluffiness to it that in no way diminishes the richness.

I love Luna's description of little winks of cherry and banana. I'd add, also little surges of marshmallow and vanilla going on too! So yummy. :purr:

I don't know how Mara does it this -- it's intoxicatingly rich and huffworthy, but at the same time, it's not too strong or loud. It's not a subtle scent, but it is close-wearing so that I think one could get away with it, ahem, in (safe!) public places.

I don't know what the cops load is like on this one but I am feeling much the way Moggie and OCCO SLF make me feel -- like a sprawled purring lioness soaking up the sun. Spectacular! Thank you SO much, brilliant Potion Master!

Oh that's a good question. Roughly how much cops per bottle? Just so I know what I'm doing lol!

BC it sounds so fabulous. Can't wait to get my bottle. These descriptions are drool worthy. Just need to find a drooler who's worthy.

:relaxing:

Oh that's a good question. Roughly how much cops per bottle? Just so I know what I'm doing lol!

BC it sounds so fabulous. Can't wait to get my bottle. These descriptions are drool worthy. Just need to find a drooler who's worthy.

LOL!!

SRSLY!!!!!!!! IKR?

ETA: OK, I'm slathered in this, wearing my flared leopard print skirt and a black tank top. TOTAL CONGRUENCE!

Edited by Blackcat

MDC, that is such a great review!

To add to mine... once again, I'm fully slathered in this, and feeling like I need to have a double feature of Double Indemnity and Body Heat because I feel like I'm channeling Kathleen Turner channeling Barbara Stanwyck...

OMG. So today I'm already wearing another scent But, in the mail today my special package was there.

I decided that I must test so on my wrists it went.

Well #1 (although no one asked :lol: ) ?yes, you do need a dry down for this.

First on, Cops (hello!), banana and a softly sweet fruity, creamy back drop. Just delicious and very forward overall for the first 20-30 min. Then it becomes dramatically softer on my skin. A creamy soft skin scent with delish silky whiffs of fruit & banana. A fruity Occo lite. There's no mistaking intent here.

This is what you wear while sitting on a blanket feeding eachother fruit salad and getting frisky. I got some on my sleeve so I'm going to be smelling the love all day long.

ETA I get a strong 50s or 60s vibe with this. Like one of those old style Fruit salads with banana & marshmallows. I swear it's weird. It's like a scent memory. Like I'd love to put on a slightly slutty summer dress and bring my sexy salad to his place for fun. :D

Edited by StacyK

Sexy fruit salad! LOL! I know the ones you're talking about. Here in MN, you can still find them at some people's holiday dinners and probably still at Lutheran church potlucks. Thinking of these fruit salads as sexy fruit salad is making me giggle and I'll never see them the same way from this day forward.

Edited by tink333

Oh, yay, StacyK, I'm so glad you're getting the amazingness too! i totally concur about the nostalgia vibe and I adore the fruit salad image! Spot on.

BG, I'm so glad to see you! I think if this has an intent it's lolling around feeling like a total sex kitten... kind of in the same category as the Aphrodite potions. Or Stacy's Milfy Summer! :Emoticons04235:

• 2 weeks later...

This is wearing very close on me too - maybe my skin is dry. Wet, my nose read the cherry as almond, very intensely, like eating a very almondy butter cake frosted with a 1-inch thick layer of very fresh almond butter. After it started drying down, it became more recognizable as cherry and it reminded me of Ravenwing's white forest cake quite a lot. As quiet as it is on me, it covers the cops completely, from the first moment. It feels summery and celebratory to me. Will enjoy having another CAKE! cops option!!

• 2 weeks later...

It just dawned on me that this is a terrific , light? alternate to Occo A. Sort of Occo Ambrosia Afternoon. The cherry comes across boldly now.

I get sort of a Maraschino Cherrys, bananas and baby marshmallows tossed together in one of those shiney fruit salads that you'd see in cook books from the 60s or 70s, and it's heaven!

For those that don't care for patch, this might be the Ambrosia for you. I'm loving it this bright summer evening.

• 11 months later...

Oh WOW this one has aged so well!!! The cherry has mellowed though it's still a star in this. It's just a bit more mellow now. I think the whole perfume has mellowed a bit. It's very summery and yummy smelling. I absolutely adore this one!