Tiny's Festival Fancy

Beccah

AD-PE-TinyFF.jpg

Tiny5000 has summer on her mind - she wanted to evoke the feeling of humid summer air, good times, and illicit substances on the breeze. Together we came up with a blend of peppercorn and thyme, pipe tobacco and incensey black musk, rounded out with the aromas of green grass and a smidge of aged patchouli. A recipe for astral travel, maybe time travel too!

This is really interesting...I thought it would be super dank on me at first, but the thyme combined with the grass accord is clean - like soapy-clean - at first. Then it slowly becomes that particular atmosphere, and it does remind me of being in the lot at a Phish show, much like Bacchanalia did. Over time I get more of the black musk and patchouli and it's a nice sort of boho vibe - a guy could definitely wear this and I'd say it's not too illicit, it just does that retro thing, like Somebody To Love.

Definitely time travel! :peace-sign:

Thank you soooooo much for this. I have to say it wasn't quite what I was expecting but that isn't a bad thing.

To start with I got what seemed like citrus of some kind. However it quickly morphed into thyme and pipe tobacco. It certainly does have a retro vibe like Luna said but not old fashioned, if that makes sense. I love it!