Ladies, what is your favorite phero/ fragrance blend for sexy, confident, dancing like the whole world is watching?

Some of the recent posts in the LFM thread has inspired me to take a poll from the ladies here.

CK needs to get her groove back so to speak. I have an upcoming gig fire dancing and could use some insight. I sustained an injury 6 months ago that has prohibited me from working out and my normal practice. I've been working really hard this last month or so to get my strength and flexibility back, and lose the 20 lbs I gained. Halfway to my normal self and feeling pretty good but could use a boost. Being dormant, not socially active, and dealing with some seriously stressful family situations has also left me out of the loop in using pheros for a bit.

If you wanted to dance like everyone is watching, like televised, halftime Super Bowl show, and you know you're so bad ass that not even the tabloids could criticize your actions, ( but still approachable ;) )what would you wear and why?

I'm assuming such info would be useful for any ladies out there.

Cougar always does it for me. It's more sparkly, happy and make me feel amazing. It makes me almost hyper. I like LFM... But it makes me feel confident and badass in a more reserved and cool way.

Cougar always does it for me. It's more sparkly, happy and make me feel amazing. It makes me almost hyper. I like LFM... But it makes me feel confident and badass in a more reserved and cool way.

Thanks Hearts, LFM/LFN is also more reserved for me, like I'm confident being in my corner of the world/room and I don't need to come out and play with you. I've also ruled those out for my needs because of the Androstadienone, my BF will be there and he is prone to manic fits of depression. Best not to try those for that reason alone.

I use all 3 pheros mentioned above (LFM, Cougar, Audacious) for this. I also like LACE & Leather. I usually like a little ring of cops around my belly button with all but Audacious. It already has cops. I tend not to go for pheros with 'enone because it make me too serious. That's just me tho.

Scents- I like Mara's Red variants

Red Lace (w/LACE)

Rouge (w/LFM)

Blackcats PE

Black Cat Mojo I like with Leather.

What scents are you looking for? Dark & sexy? Pink? Cool? Beachy?

It would probably be easier if we knew what pheros and scents you have to help with combos. I have a page "Perfect Congruence" about scent phero parings. It includes Mara's enhanced creations and combos we forum members create. I'm going to think about dancing specifically and post some there so I know where they are for future reference. I'll post here too.

Edited by StacyK

I use all 3 pheros mentioned above (LFM, Cougar, Audacious) for this. I also like LACE & Leather. I usually like a little ring of cops around my belly button with all but Audacious. It already has cops. I tend not to go for pheros with 'enone because it make me too serious. That's just me tho.

Scents- I like Mara's Red variants

Red Lace (w/LACE)

Rouge (w/LFM)

Blackcats PE

Black Cat Mojo I like with Leather.

What scents are you looking for? Dark & sexy? Pink? Cool? Beachy?

It would probably be easier if we knew what pheros and scents you have to help with combos. I have a page "Perfect Congruence" about scent phero parings. It includes Mara's enhanced creations and combos we forum members create. I'm going to think about dancing specifically and post some there so I know where they are for future reference. I'll post here too.

I definitly have the untouchable vibe with LFM/LFN, I feel seriouse and sexy but not in an extroverted way. I enjoy wearing those when out with the hubby, I feel good, and notice quite a bit of attention, even from ladies. But I seem to have that -I'm focused right here with him and the rest of you can eat your heart out thing going.

I love LP REd,and have a love affair with Amber and dark sexy scents. Also have a rather extensive collection of UN's, it's likely I have all that would suit the purpose, just not the field test experience with all of them. I have virgin compromising positions, a scent I truly love, along with a substantial list of other scents.

I'm sure any gal could use the info shared here, for those of us on the introvert side of things a bit of help letting go and being ultra confident, especially on the dance floor/ stage is a plus.i usually require a bit of liquid courage before letting myself go with abandon, which is not suitable at all when playing with fire, literally.

Thanks so much for your input, I'll try to search for that thread.

For me, that would be Audacious. I feel like a sexy badass, lol

Bella, does audacious ever make you nervous, jittery? I only wore it a couple times, I don't know if it was just me being super anxious the first time, it was for performing, but I got a bit hyper and felt more fast action than in control. The second time I decided to replay that white snake video in a public street, on the hood of my hubby's car. ( there was liquid courage involved for that one )

Audacious is sort of an Alfa party girl thing to me. Playfully out there. It has a hefty dose of DHEAS. You might do better with Leather. (or Dom).

Also, Bang is another to look at.

If you like LP Red it's fantastic with LACE, Bang, Cougar, LFM. The Red Lace variant is sort of like adding sugared apricots, Lace & cops to LP Red. Or maybe adding Occo Red to LP red. (watch your cop amount tho.)

Edited by StacyK

If I want to feel *that* kick-ass, I generally go with LFN, but you can't, so my other go-to pheros for bringing out Ass Kicking Eggers would be SS4W w/Cops, Bang!, Leather with cops at the right time in my cycle & Audacious if there's no alcohol in my system.

Audacious is sort of an Alfa party girl thing to me. Playfully out there. It has a hefty dose of DHEAS. You might do better with Leather. (or Dom).

Also, Bang is another to look at.

If you like LP Red it's fantastic with LACE, Bang, Cougar, LFM. The Red Lace variant is sort of like adding sugared apricots, Lace & cops to LP Red. Or maybe adding Occo Red to LP red. (watch your cop amount tho.)

Hmmm, alpha party girl, I was thinking of audacious at first but felt hesitant about it, from my limited experiences. I do have leather but I don't think I've ever worn it anywhere even close to a dance floor. Dom in the scented version which is too strong and floral for my tastes, though I love it for home workouts. I also have Bang, SS4w is my favorite at this point but may need that extra kick. Perhaps I should test drive that for a local night out. Lace isn't in my arsenal, but I do have OCCO pink, red & white.

I guess I should mention this is totally about selfies, I'll be on an elevated stage above the crowd, ( no pressure ) phero bombing the bands is the only risk. Truthfully I've worn pheros mostly for myself in general, reactions from others has always been a secondary bonus.

I just don't have my A game on right now, under practiced, I'm still unable to do certain things physically that help the wow factor, and I'm super conscious of the extra 10 pounds, at 5'2" it makes a difference.

I do love reading what works for everyone since I like to share my hoard.

Thanks for the tips, now to force myself out of the driveway for a test run, or two.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

I haven't ever gotten much out of Audacious. I always like Cougar, Open Windows, or Levitation for being the life of the party. I find Cougar is the sexiest out of all of those. I like Dom for working out, also.

If I want to feel *that* kick-ass, I generally go with LFN, but you can't, so my other go-to pheros for bringing out Ass Kicking Eggers would be SS4W w/Cops, Bang!, Leather with cops at the right time in my cycle & Audacious if there's no alcohol in my system.

Leather and cycle? Care to share on that? Is it a bitch switch sort of thing? That may have some bearing on my time table. Also, the BF is pretty alpha, I've never worn leather near him. Actually I don't think I've ever worn leather in public. I'm definitly on the no alcohol train, it makes me sloppy in general in terms of using props and a very definite no with props on fire.

Bella, does audacious ever make you nervous, jittery? I only wore it a couple times, I don't know if it was just me being super anxious the first time, it was for performing, but I got a bit hyper and felt more fast action than in control. The second time I decided to replay that white snake video in a public street, on the hood of my hubby's car. ( there was liquid courage involved for that one )

Haha, I remember the white snake thing..

I don't think I've ever gotten nervous or jittery with Audacious. I wear it a lot for parties, going out, etc. I feel self assured, sexy, and edgy. Not on-edge. But like I'm cool and in charge.

Leather and cycle? Care to share on that? Is it a bitch switch sort of thing? That may have some bearing on my time table. Also, the BF is pretty alpha, I've never worn leather near him. Actually I don't think I've ever worn leather in public. I'm definitly on the no alcohol train, it makes me sloppy in general in terms of using props and a very definite no with props on fire.

I can't wear Leather too close to the time I'm due to get PMS, or I'll rip people's heads off their shoulders for even imagined transgressions. I'd probably eat their heads, skull and all. :lol: Poor BF tends to bear the brunt of The Bitch that's released if I wear Leather too close to PMSy times. But the week after my period ends, Leather makes me feel freakin' FABULOUS and kick-ass, and BF responds well to it then, too.

Leather really makes me feel kick-ass. I haven't tried it out dancing because I do partner dancing and I don't want to intimidate my leads. It might be kind of fun for a night though. If I try it, I'll let you know how it goes.

But Leather is amazing for working out and it tends to make me not give a shit about what anyone else thinks so it brings out an extra dose of awesome. Why don't you try some in your rehearsal and see how it goes for you?

Ok, now I'm tempted to try it out dancing too.

I haven't ever gotten much out of Audacious. I always like Cougar, Open Windows, or Levitation for being the life of the party. I find Cougar is the sexiest out of all of those. I like Dom for working out, also.

Thanks Beccah, I may give cougar a try, it's one of the first UN's I purchased but I don't think I've worn it, ( not that I remember ) I usually kick up my moms favorite scent with it. I'm not really going for life of the party, but confidently sexy with a little attitude that show it..

I can't wear Leather too close to the time I'm due to get PMS, or I'll rip people's heads off their shoulders for even imagined transgressions. I'd probably eat their heads, skull and all. :lol: Poor BF tends to bear the brunt of The Bitch that's released if I wear Leather too close to PMSy times. But the week after my period ends, Leather makes me feel freakin' FABULOUS and kick-ass, and BF responds well to it then, too.

I wish I had some experience around the BF and leather, I really only wear it for workouts. If all goes well I'll be just finishing my cycle when I get there, I'm not usually overly bitchy anyway. Good to know there's a chance I could go all Alice Cooper. I can't help but associate leather with the Leather from Happy Days, at least that's how I envision it working. leather Tuscadera, she had a vibe.

Leather really makes me feel kick-ass. I haven't tried it out dancing because I do partner dancing and I don't want to intimidate my leads. It might be kind of fun for a night though. If I try it, I'll let you know how it goes. But Leather is amazing for working out and it tends to make me not give a shit about what anyone else thinks so it brings out an extra dose of awesome. Why don't you try some in your rehearsal and see how it goes for you?

Ok, now I'm tempted to try it out dancing too.

Awesome, at least I have no one to intimidate, I only have to worry about sharing space with front men who may be wandering the stage. It's a pretty big space with a runway. Perhaps some OCCO with leather and LP red would make it feel more sexy with the confident I don't give a shit attitude. Sadly no rehearsals for this girl, it's a just do it kind of thing.

Haha, I remember the white snake thing..

I don't think I've ever gotten nervous or jittery with Audacious. I wear it a lot for parties, going out, etc. I feel self assured, sexy, and edgy. Not on-edge. But like I'm cool and in charge.

Yes. Exactly. I'll add that I agree with Eggers about the alcohol, with Aud in particular.

It sounds like Leather or Cougar. Do you get self effects from cops? adding a dab in your cleavage might put an extra twist or two in your performance. Can't wait to hear what you go with. Good luck.

Yes. Exactly. I'll add that I agree with Eggers about the alcohol, with Aud in particular.

It sounds like Leather or Cougar. Do you get self effects from cops? adding a dab in your cleavage might put an extra twist or two in your performance. Can't wait to hear what you go with. Good luck.

Thank you, I feel pretty good with cops, though I think it puts too much pressure on the BF, he already feels intimidated by the drive I have on my own. I'm basically working this event in order to see him. I foresee a shower after performing though. I have two nights, perhaps leather + OCCO on Friday. I'm driving a thousand miles overnight between thurs and Friday so I'll be pretty tired. I could try something else for Saturday or not. Either way field testing is always good for info.

Cougar or Audacious would be my personal picks for these type of selfies you're wanting. Good luck! You'll get back there. I have faith. You're a badass!

Halo, you are always the sweet voice of encouragement, thank you. I have a shiny new costume arriving tomorrow, praying that it fits well. I haven't performored at this venue in two years, it's been 9 months since performing at all so I feel a bit out of sorts. Must get back on the horse though. i sometimes wish I lived in an area that actually had places with dance floors to do a little experimenting but alas I live in Amish land and I'm pretty much a hermit when not working.

I love watching people who go all out on the dance floor, those that let their flag fly with wild abandon, no matter how strange their groove is they are always the most inspiring. I want to be like that when I grow up, now would be great though ;)

If you're doing anything latin or funky, especially Latin, LFN hands down. Pair it up with a sultry fragrance and BOOM. It's sorcery.

I've also had good experience with Dom Noire when I was going to dance after a long, tiring day. It seems to chase the fatigue away. The only caveat is go light on it because it's strongly "alpha".

I'm a big fan of Dance of Passion which contained COPS &EST.

Not sure about the ratios, but it's sensual as f*ck and guarantees a hot dance if you find the right partner. If you can snag a bottle on the trade or sale section, go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the weekend:

I drove all night and didn't arrive until 10:30 am, I had been up since 6 am Thursday, so exhausted I couldn't sleep. Friday night came and I went with honeyed LP / with gotcha, just because I love it. I was so tired I figured why complicate things. I put my new costume on and wandered around a bit in it, then decided I didn't feel all that great about it. Put on a pair of yoga pants and a tank, felt amazing, no make up, no false lashes, no extra effort on the hair. I did a couple of LED hoop runs since fire was a bad decision in the sleep deprived state I was in. I had fun and while getting a ride through the event site came upon a small stage with a pole that wasn't being utilized. In a strange, unlike me maneuver, I took off my yoga pants, climbed on stage, showed some people how it should be done and ran away back to the cart that was waiting. ( seriously can not believe I did that ) I went backstage after and the wife of another fire performer asked if I put my pants on backwards deliberately. That was my cue to try and go to sleep for the night.

Saturday I went with audacious, I really need to spend more time with this and determine if it's good, bad, or indifferent with me. I had another to hell with it, no makeup, I'm not going to wear a fancy costume night. ( honestly I feel my best in yoga pants and a cami on any day ) I really felt hesitant and uncertain to main stage it. I'm not sure if AUD backfired on me or perhaps that had something to do with another performer setting their face on fire the night before. They seemed, young, inexperienced, stoned, or a combo of all three. I ended up lighting up and dancing in front of another show that was done for the night, no music, and just for the random people that happened to not be at the main stage.

I had a great weekend with the BF, didn't put myself under any unessesary pressure, embarrassed myself a little with the drive by pole dancing, but otherwise it felt pretty liberating to just do my own thing. Luckily the venue is the kind of place that is essentially a free for all anyway.

Yay! It sounds like success! I am so glad to know that you are back at it! I was wondering how your leg was healing.

Thank you, the leg is better, I'm doing more and wrapping it less but I still live in fear of rupturing my Achilles, it still bothers me when I've overdone it. Thankfully my calf no longer looks like a deflated balloon hanging from my leg. I'll be back on the wire mid August and praying I don't damage myself.

Cool, glad you had fun. Idk about Audacious. I haven't ever gotten it to work for me, truth be told. I used to try & make pheromones work, when I first started using them & even a couple years into using them. Now, I'm just like "why waste time on a blend that's not going to happen for me?" Life's too short to try & make someone else's HG phero-blend my own, because they raved & raved & raved. :lol: I'd rather spend my time using the blends that I have a consistent history of getting good results from. Plus, I mean, there's a reason why Mara has so many blends on the menu for the LP customer base.

Cool, glad you had fun. Idk about Audacious. I haven't ever gotten it to work for me, truth be told. I used to try & make pheromones work, when I first started using them & even a couple years into using them. Now, I'm just like "why waste time on a blend that's not going to happen for me?" Life's too short to try & make someone else's HG phero-blend my own, because they raved & raved & raved. :lol: I'd rather spend my time using the blends that I have a consistent history of getting good results from. Plus, I mean, there's a reason why Mara has so many blends on the menu for the LP customer base.

I have to say I'm not sure Audacious is working for me either. It seems as though I'm jumping out of my skin to do that thing but then find myself a bit more than my introverted normal, chicken ing out if you will. I suppose its probably better suited to someone who is naturally more extroverted. I'm still going to give it a few more tries. So far my best are TH, H&S, SS4W& Aja, which I normally Have a very domestic goddess meets poison ivy vibe anyway.

I have to say I'm not sure Audacious is working for me either. It seems as though I'm jumping out of my skin to do that thing but then find myself a bit more than my introverted normal, chicken ing out if you will. I suppose its probably better suited to someone who is naturally more extroverted. I'm still going to give it a few more tries. So far my best are TH, H&S, SS4W& Aja, which I normally Have a very domestic goddess meets poison ivy vibe anyway.

I think something like LP Rouge (it's enhanced with LFM) with a bit of cops down below would be perfect here. The mojo from the scent alone would be so congruent with the whole dancing thing. The scent is a honeyed LP Red variant. It's super :purr:

I like Aud for specific things or that "I don't give a fuck" feel good vibe it gives me. I didn't recommend it to you because you said something about how it (either Aud or DHEA) made you feel. I don't use DHEA if there's a "nerves" issue either. With the dancing thing I guess it's mostly about the selfies. Anyway, check out the review thread for Rouge. You'll get the idea. If you can't ISO a bottle you could do Red mixed with a little AJA or Red & Occo Red. Just IMO here. But, it's a very sexy vibe. Not really domestic goddess. Well depending on what goddess lol. :666:

If you like honey scents, have you tried Dom Noir? You may do better with Dom or Leather than Aud.

Edited by StacyK

I think something like LP Rouge (it's enhanced with LFM) with a bit of cops down below would be perfect here. The mojo from the scent alone would be so congruent with the whole dancing thing. The scent is a honeyed LP Red variant. It's super :purr:

I like Aud for specific things or that "I don't give a fuck" feel good vibe it gives me. I didn't recommend it to you because you said something about how it (either Aud or DHEA) made you feel. I don't use DHEA if there's a "nerves" issue either. With the dancing thing I guess it's mostly about the selfies. Anyway, check out the review thread for Rouge. You'll get the idea. If you can't ISO a bottle you could do Red mixed with a little AJA or Red & Occo Red. Just IMO here. But, it's a very sexy vibe. Not really domestic goddess. Well depending on what goddess lol. :666:

If you like honey scents, have you tried Dom Noir? You may do better with Dom or Leather than Aud.

I actually love LP red, have red OCCO, and think I could live on aja alone. Now I just need a stomping place to give that a go. I have a trial of Dom noir but have actually forgotten about it. I don't view myself in any way as dominant but it's worth a try. And I definitly gel with those kind of domestic goddesses.

Sadly I don't think me and Aud have good chemistry, I think it makes me more apprehensive than I don't give a F, but with so many other options it's ok.

I'll check out the rouge thread, thank you.