Lois's Lucky Ladybug

Beccah

AD-PE-LoisLL.jpg

Lois asked for something as close to nature as we could provide, something that some lucky little bug might find fresh, crisp and delicious. :lol: Lois was extremely pleased with her combination of cucumber, bamboo, aloe, leafy greens and a wee drop of mint.

This is one of the loveliest green LPs I've ever smelled! Fresh on, it's a field full of grass in summer, with a breeze and the chirps of insects. As it settles, the bamboo and the aloe come forward and give it a watery edge. Very clean, very fresh, very green, VERY refreshing!

That's what drew me to this. Watery & fresh. I like the sound of the simplicity.

It also sounds highly layerable. I keep thinking some of the Sugared florals, like Honeysuckle & Orchid would go great with this.

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

Initially I didn't like this at first sniff as all I got from this was grass lol, but after a few seconds and a few sniffs later, i can really appreciate it!

It's very earthy and soft. Makes me feel like in a really nice and peaceful forest lol.

This is something I would love to slather myself in after a nice and relaxing bath as this makes me feel serene.

Love it!

• 1 year later...

Gorgeous, aquatic and uplifting. I love it. A clean nature scent. Mara really nailed the concept. It's crisp and dewy.

I love the aloe, smells like the same variety used in Summershine. The little bits of cucumber and greens are blended & balanced well.

Natural but also fresh & clean. Like I just showered with a wonderful smelling shampoo. I love it solo. It will make a great layering partner too.

Had my eye on it for awhile so glad to nab a bottle. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 2 years later...

I'm loving the smell of the tomato vines that gets on my hands after I mess with them in their tomato cages, it reminds me of summers at my grandparents' house. This has that kind of feeling!