Have Your Photo Featured on Instagram!

halo0073

So I had asked a few friends to take pics of their LP products so I could feature them on our IG page. They are coming out so amazingly that I thought I'd make this offer to everyone. To be considered, snap some pics of your favorite LP products including store merchandise like jewelry and bath and body products and crystals etc. The more creative, the better. Play around with backdrops and have fun with it. Close up portrait style pics work best. Then send the pics to me via Facebook messenger, text or my work email if we aren't fb friends. I'll tag you and give you photo credit if I use your pics. I've already featured some great ones from Bella and Wendylynne. And Rose sent me some gorgeous ones I'm getting ready to feature. Thanks guys!

Yay!! Thank you so much, I love sharing my LP addiction... :wub:

A tip for amateur photogs though, lol: Zoom into your pic and make sure all the little details are okay. I didn't do that on one, and I was mortified to later notice the fingerprints on the silver part of a spray bottle :lol:

I'm going to try. Bad timing for me. My phone is just freaking out. I'm looking to replace it but there's going to be a bit of lag time.

BTW. FB is the worst for it. Everytime I try to get on it really does a number on my phone. So btw if anyone needs to contact me ping me in my Journal or email (I have a new G mail addy I'm no longer at the Verizon.

BTW LV & Halo, please let me know when you are doing another Lulu :)

Edited by StacyK

There is absolutely no rush. I try to post one every day so I'm going to always be needing pics. I'm overwhelming poor overworked Mara with my requests.

Stacy we have one scheduled for July 14 and we will be hosting BrookeJones's first sale in our pop up group June 24. Her line is A&D which is LLR's sister company that has a more pretty classy feel. Great stuff.

I'm posting one of yours tomorrow Rose. If I can ever pick which one I like the best. They are just gorgeous. You have a great style about you just in general so that's not a surprise really. Mara and I were marveling over your breathtakingly beautiful handwriting today. It's hands down the coolest penmanship I've ever seen.

Awww gosh.. thank you, halo and Mara. :Emoticons04231: I am honored. If you need more pics of LPMP products I might have, just let me know. Now that I have a new smart phone with a decent camera ( my old phone was 8 years old!), I can take better pics. The last phone cam just sucked so much! Thank you for featuring my pic. It really was fun! :)

I saw it Rose. Nice job. I liked it and left a comment!

Those new wax melts look good too. Can't wait to hear more about those.

Thank you, Stacy! I really loved doing it. They really do feel like treasures to me, so it wasn't too much of a reach to present them that way, little jewels that they are. And omg, YES! Am totally psyched to hear more about the forthcoming wax melts! :)

I can't send FB messenger. I don't have FB access ATM. if there's another option let me know.

I can also just post on Instagram and you can copy to the LP page if you like.

Ok sounds good.

I put an ok pic on my insta page. Because I had to post my sampler. It's a bit cluttered but fun. If I could text them That'd be awesome. My phone sometimes shits the bed when I photo/ email