Hello!

Guest Sonatine

Guest Sonatine

Hi been buying from Love Potion Perfumerie for over a year. I started with pheromones, then scented pheromones, then the sample pack. Until I went full circle and purchased a full bottle of perfume oil.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone on the forum. I am happy that a large percentage of the forum are women because I value their opinion about what smells great on a man ( without the high pressure sales pitch lol)!

Also, everyone at this forward seems upbeat and supportive, unlike some of the sights I looked at.

Sonatine

Welcome to the forum! What pheromones/samples did you get? You know everyone is going to ask so you might as well just say so up front haha! :D

Guest Sonatine

Thank you,

Tink and as far as Quiet Guy, I recognize his tag from pherotruth. Watch out ladies guys from pherotruth, only have one things on their mind, and I'm not talking about the new Fairy Cake collection!

Guest Sonatine

Hey Eggers,

I do not want to take credit where credit is not do. I follow LMP on the website, Etsy, and amazon. The LMPER who wrote the review on amazon was dead on.

As for you, you are one of the writers I follow when considering guy smells. I almost bought a bottle of Steamy Daydreams based on some of the writers and your opinion. I forgot I bought a sample and placed an order for a bottle. However, when I got home tried the sample and was like "can not function too much oil". It dried down it became dirty vanilla.

I guess I'll just have to be somebody's sweat Bad Boy rather than a dirty Steamy Dream.

Mmm... Bad Boy is pretty awesome, too!

Steamy Daydreams is still one of my favourite men's scents. It makes my eyes roll back in my head when I smell it! :lol: So sexy!

I'm sure you'll find lots of great men's scents here. Pheromones, too. The people at LPMP are the best! They know their stuff. I think you'll have lots of fun trying new things out. It gets to be a bit addictive - so many scents, so little time... ;)

Tink and as far as Quiet Guy, I recognize his tag from pherotruth. Watch out ladies guys from pherotruth, only have one things on their mind, and I'm not talking about the new Fairy Cake collection!

Everyone here has pretty much one thing on their mind. We are just a lot more polite about it here lol. :D

Guest Sonatine

I think its great. It reminds me of the description of a product one of the Musk companies put out called Real Vanilla.

However, Bad Boy lasts and lasts and lasts.

Thanks for welcoming me,

missdarlyncherie

Guest Sonatine

Thanks cheeseburger79 !

Was on the fence about getting a freebie of Tails of Mystery, but your in depth review tipped the scale.

Welcome to the forum! Bad Boy is my fav for men hands down. I wear it too though. In fact I'm not sure if I ever even gave BF the bottle I bought for us to share. Lol. I did give him Steamy Daydreams though.