Hello and Quick Question

Cman888

Hello LPMP,

Back to LPMP I am. Been a while and I have returned because I discovered and old trial sample of Boddice Ripper. It appears to be sold out now and I am sad.

As it was my Fav, I am wondering it any similar products have been created?

Also, I would like to order a sample pack to get a sense of things. The website has changed slightly and I would like to custom choose the fragrances instead of the monthly scents. Is this option still available?

Thank you.

Cocked & Loaded is probably the closest scent to Boddice Ripper.

Also, I would like to order a sample pack to get a sense of things. The website has changed slightly and I would like to custom choose the fragrances instead of the monthly scents. Is this option still available?

Way back when you could choose what you wanted in your sample pack (of 10) but that a very long time ago. You can order a Men's Sampler - you can see the option towards the bottom of this page (you've got to scroll down). That's probably more along the lines of what you'd like, I imagine.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Sets

Thank you for the Welcome and reply.

Yes that is kind of what I am looking for. Would I be able to customize the sampler in the added notes section on the order page, or does the sampler only come pre-selected?

There are so many choices now, bah.

Edited by Cman888

I don't believe you can fully customize it, no. You could always email Mara with an inquiry but as it states there are no substitutions.

Welcome back! You could always request a PE along the lines of Boddice Ripper!