Winner w/ SWS

AD-Winner-SM.jpg

BAYBERRY ~ Brings money to the pockets and blessings to the home. Protection, control.
MOSSES ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
RICE GRASS ~ Protection, rain, fertility, abundance, money.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

This is my surprise favorite. It's a wonderful vanilla skin musk with some warm green flavor. I can't identify the bayberry, mosses or rice grass individually. But they impart a rich, slightly green, warm glow to it. Definitely leaning towards male but most certainly wearable for women who dig a unisex vanilla skin musk like I do. Reminds me of Steamy Daydreams with different accent notes. Very nice. And very different as a vehicle for SWS.

Oh my gosh, now I can't wait to try it! That sounds amazing...

My thoughts exactly! I've been very interested in trying out SWS to help me focus when I've got schoolwork and this sounds like a great scent to match it to.

I really like this one too, it reminds me a bit of Elevation Potion, or a less "dank" version of Bayou Musk. It has a very smooth powdery feel to it, with a spicy-green undertone. It's rather subtle on the whole, so a good choice for the workplace or any situation where being strongly-scented might not be a good idea. Usually the SWS-boosted work blends are a little too wet green or plant-like for my tastes but I would definitely get a bottle of this one!

So, our employee Alexis who is 20 years old tells me that "dank" is the new word meaning "cool", and says it pretty often. :lol: I told her what it really means, and that I think it's somewhat ludicrous of a word swapping choice, but hey, I'm old.

Yeah I can say college students use it as another word for awesome/cool/good. It's because of the phrase "dank memes," which was used to describe a cool or neat meme. So the definition overflowed from there.

:star:

That sounds like what she told me. :lol:

So the definition overflowed from there.

Ah, see I knew about that but I didn't make the connection. I'd seen it used in a very specific context of the new meaning.

Yeah I can say college students use it as another word for awesome/cool/good. It's because of the phrase "dank memes," which was used to describe a cool or neat meme. So the definition overflowed from there.

Yes exactly. But to be honest, I don't know how I am going to stay even slightly abreast of "current" once my kids get too old haha! :lol:

Oh, this scent! I'm not sure if it'll be one that my bride will appreciate (she's very picky about scents) but I REALLY like this! It is definitely unisex. On me it leans slightly feminine but not so much so that I don't feel I can wear it. There is something in this that takes on almost a parchment like note (the rice grass?) It pairs very nicely with the soft vanilla I'm also getting. At least on me, there isn't a lot of throw from the scent but I'm very okay with that. This is one of those scents that I'd wear for me even more than wearing to be noticed by others.

I'm also a fan of the phero blend. It definitely lifts my mood and helps me to feel more eloquent and centered without being so focused that I'm ignoring my surroundings. I'm looking forward to seeing how Swimming With Sharks affects others.

Edit: After wearing this for an hour and a half, it has definitely turned slightly sweeter but yet more masculine on me. I would definitely still call this unisex, however. I'm also still really enjoying the focused positivity that Swimming With Sharks gives me. Off to run some errands and see how the world at large responds to this blend.

Edited by Snoopyace

This is a good scent but one where my skin amps the vanilla. Now this is a very light vanilla on my skin - certainly a very work friendly light scent - but the majority of what hits my nose is the light vanilla. I should ask my wife if she smells the rest of the ingredients.

I really like the Swimming with Sharks work pheromone mix so this is a winner for me.

• 1 month later...

This smells so good on my skin.. very much like a resort smell. It was not overwhelming at all, yet it lasts and lasts. Very unisex without any noticeable masculine leanings. It smells like sea mosses and grasses mostly but it has the vanilla base. It was perfect for my business trip to Colorado Springs. I felt like I smelled expensively clean and natural. This is a Winner.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't expecting to like Winner only because I'm not a fan of green scents. This fragrance has a clean quality, but is not piercing in any way. It's a lovely blend of vanilla and musk with enough of the herbal, grassy notes to make it unisex.It is a scent that stays quite close to the skin, so not at all overpowering.. I find with my still limited experience of SWS that it seems to give me a quiet confidence. I would certainly consider a full bottle

• 1 month later...

So, this was one I was seriously in a panic over. I was so scared that it would sell out before I could get a bottle. Halo's review up there is spot-on. A warm vanilla musk, with a hint of green/freshness to it. It does remind me of Steamy Daydreams. It is just a tad sweet, but it doesn't read as feminine to me at all. It definitely is unisex, I could totally share this with Mr Perfect... BUT I WON'T!! I am obsessed with the SWS phero lately, and I love having this option.

• 11 months later...

Is she a head? I generally see that context of usage in lot culture slang, because it's the epitome of the universal substance. :lol:

"lot culture."

You must be a head, who else would say "lot culture?"

The reason I came onto this thread is because I believe this one is sold out? My man just text me from work, "Winner is a winner."

Never mind, found it! Sometimes I have more luck googling than searching here or in store.

Edited by luna65

You must be a head, who else would say "lot culture?"

Someone who's well-informed? I mean, you can be into one without necessarily being into the other. I love Phish, but I have the distinction of being the only sober person in my section at a few of their shows over the years.