Private Editions for SEPTEMBER 2016

Potion Master

I'd like a bottle of

Victoria's Masked Woman, please ;)

Mara what would be good phero combos with this? Not necessarily in your face sexy (like BI, Bang or Sexpionage - you know I'm not back 'there' yet, if ever) but intriguing nonetheless?

Edited by LoveStruck

I'd like a bottle of

Victoria's Masked Woman, please ;)

Mara what would be good phero combos with this? Not necessarily in your face sexy (like BI, Bang or Sexpionage - you know I'm not back 'there' yet, if ever) but intriguing nonetheless?

Lace? Cuddle Bunny?

I personally might go with Lace because it makes people treat me with kindness and attentiveness.

it really does. Like a little naughty nick name ;)

I can't wait to try it. I love every note. I was happily suprised to see Myrrh listed in the mix.

Stacy, besides the smell of myrrh, I was seeking a protection note in this because the others notes are more vulnerable notes and I wanted to be able to wear this at my shark tank of an office.

Would you please list me as an alternate for Masked Woman? I was trying to wait on the sampler, but they all went quickly! ;) Might there be another brew of this? :)

• 2 weeks later...

May I reserve Witty Kittys silk and leather? I am excited to compare her creamy ylang to mine (haha rushes off giggling)

:D! I've been away so I won't be able to get my package until Saturday (sob), but I ordered a bottle of your PE too because I also want to compare ylangs! Hehehe

Wow I've been gone a long time. Can I please claim bottles of:

Victoria’s Masked Woman

Seon’s Cold Weather Cozy

Witty Kitty’s Silk & Leather

Rik’s Southern Lights

Melissa’s Baby Doll

Lina’s Latte

Where have you been?! It seems forever.

I hope you enjoy our two!

• 2 weeks later...