Witty Kitty's Silk & Leather

Beccah

• 2 weeks later...

This actually makes me think a bit of The Masked Man too - I love the way the silkiness of the vanilla and musk mingle with the leather, it's so well-blended. The ylang is a sweet whisper on top. This is a Little Black Dress kind of scent, I think, it feels very minimalist elegance.

This is my first PE and I'm so happy with it :cat690: I love both ylang-ylang and leather, and really wanted to have a PE that paired them. I love how they play together in this scent, and the soft vanilla and musk that Mara added tie it all together. :purr:

This is a Little Black Dress kind of scent, I think, it feels very minimalist elegance.

Yes, that was what I was looking for--something sophisticated but also sexy. Phero-wise, something that could pair well with LFM/LFN, and maybe also SS4W and Bang!. :Emoticons0424:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...

Congrats WK, Silk and Leather certainly ticks both sophisticated and sexy! What a gorgeous blend of creamy ylang and rich leather. swirling together without the leather totally taking over. This fragrance needs to be wined and dined! :)

• 2 months later...

Oh. Mah. God. Is there any of this left??? This is like Steamy Daydreams took Marsha Mellow out for a night in his sports car with leather seats and they ended up tangled up at her place in the silk sheets.. ?

On my skin, the most prominent notes are the non foody vanilla and ylang. The leather is right underneath there, though. I don't detect the white musk but I'm sure that's what keeps it from being too sultry.

I need some of this in my collection!