Lina's Latte

Beccah

AD-PE-LinaLatte.jpg

A blend of rich coffee oils swirled with caramel and topped with whipped cream, and sprinkled with gingerbread spices on top! Oh, there's a little marshmallow in there too. YUM!

• 2 weeks later...

This smells like a gingerbread cookie and a caramel latte had a baby. I can literally smell cookie crumbs and a hot latte. I love coffee. Before this pregnancy, I would drink many, many cups per day. Like, when I walked into a coffee shop, to me it smells like heavens gate opened up and barista angels would hand me cups of life for my soul. Topped with whipped cream and extra caramel. Mmmmm. Ok, so I wanted a scent that evoked that feeling of comfort and happiness a cup of coffee brings to me personally. I love how the addition of gingerbread makes this feel a bit more festive- I will be wearing this starting now and through the holidays. Maybe even layered with a bit of sugared vanilla! This and LP Latte are my top favorite coffee scents for sure!

This is a delicious caramel latte on me, yay! I love coffee scents (and have been bummed of late that some of them just don't wanna play right) - this one gives off that great coffeehouse vibe to me. I actually wish I got a bit more of the spices but I think I'm going to have to go back on my resolution again and grab a bottle of this one.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, this is such a delicious fragrance! I want to bathe in this caramel latte perfume. It's so warm, sweet and creamy. I can almost feel that mug in my hands as the steam is carrying the incredible fragrance to my nose. So good!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gingerbread latte, I have found you at last!!!! This more than makes up for DD discontinuing what was one of my favorite lattes after pumpkin, and it's more caramelly than that too, with the added vanilla marshmallow bonus that makes it way more decadent than anything I'd actually drink in the morning but would huff like crazy any time of day. It's like Gothic Latte's younger, sweeter sister. Love.

• 3 weeks later...

I put this on and didn't smell it until about 30 mins later but I'm mainly getting the caramel and the marshmallow. Hardly any coffee.. but it's yummy and sweet and almost chewy. Perfect bedtime scent!

• 4 years later...

I wore this yesterday, it is most certainly more than the sum of its parts. There’s something really special in the long drydown, if you have it, I recommend a heavy slather!