BDSM pheros for a sub

I'm in an open relationship with this amazing guy who hits every button I have. While we date and hang out like your average couple, there is something of a loose and casual sub/Dom* aspect to our relationship which we both enjoy hugely. One thing that I've noticed is that he is less excited by me taking the upper hand in our sexual relationship (as I am the sub) than when he does. I've noticed that cops and SS don't seem to have much of an effect on him, and I suspect that this is because of the "alpha female" vibe that goes along with it.

Any suggestions? I'm trying out TMI next, but I'm thinking that Lace might be a better idea.

I might be inclined to try Lace, too. Or maybe even Cuddle Bunny - there are cops in it, but in combination with the EST it might have the desired effect. Or perhaps Heart & Soul? I'm trying to think of things that have an uber-feminine kind of vibe without any hint of domminess about them. Those are the ones I'd be inclined to try, I think.

My relationship isn't at all a sub/dom kind of thing, but my BF doesn't always react to cops, either. EST does it for him every time - especially in the 3 I mentioned above. Actually, Lace most of all.

Good luck! And have fun! :)

I'm naturally submissive, and so always prefer men who take the dominant role. In addition to Lace and CB, both of which work wonderfully, I'd definitely recommend Sexology- it's got the EST and cops like CB, but with some B-nol as well, so really helps draw your partner in to a closer connection with you. It works wonders for me, even with casual male acquaintances- they always want to get closer, take care of me, etc. And I've had lots of deer-in-headlights reactions from it too.

Also, if he's one of those men who responds sensually/sexually to non-copped phero blends then I'd definitely recommend Perfect Match- you could always add some cops to sex it up.

I suggest Lumina in addition to the others suggested. Don't give up on cops; they are neither dominant or submissive but are something much more primal. Only a small amount is needed though.