Howl w/ Teddy BB

AD-Howl-SM.jpg

BLACK RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
DARK CHOCOLATE & BITTER COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of those chocolate covered, fruity/boozy Bon bons. The kind that are dusted with cocoa powder. You say .. "nah... I don't like those!" Then you eat 3 or 4 and realize, to your horror, that you do indeed like them. Or, is that just me?

The black raspberry stands out. It's forward but not overwhelming. And.. not medicinal. Those are usually the biggest issues I have with berries on my skin. But, here it is all sweet, gourmand, dark chocolate dipped, raspberry filled Bon bons, with a little dash of liquor thrown in.

I didn't think this would be a me scent. But, I like it. Which is great because it's enhanced with Teddy BB. My current "most favorite" of the 3 relaxing "B" phero blends.

This is a win!! An indulgent, smooth scent combined with a soothing phero blend.

Edited by StacyK

OHMYGOOOOOOODNESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

This, to me, is like those REALLY fantastic, costly and delicious, liquor filled, decadent dark chocolate covered cherries - only it's not cherry. But even though the note isn't cherry - that is distinctly what comes to mind. The liquid filled kind - not that sticky sweet, milky white sugary filled stuff they sell as chocolate covered cherries on regular store shelves - the REAL thing!

This is a fragrance that I would rather have in the oil warmer - smelling up the whole house with gourmand goodness! Plus, with the Teddy BB being one of my favorite phero blends, the happy atmosphere it creates would be more than welcome ^_^

Hee, Mara and I had basically the same idea for this - when she asked me what I thought it should be I said, "If it's for that time of the month it should be blood and chocolate!" I love how it turned out, it's like dark chocolate-raspberry truffles, YUM! The bourbon is reading as licorice on me (again), though, so weird. But I don't mind that. Even though I'm officially a crone I still need this for times when I am enraged at whatever. Or just to get some sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a nice one! I am becoming a Teddy BB fan and am glad to have another scent with it in. This starts are with a blast of the dark chocolate, then settles into beautiful, comforting black raspberry with hints of vanilla and amber wafting in and out. It's similar to Nox w/Teddy BB, but is its softer counterpart. I think I actually prefer it to Nox because it softens on drydown and hangs in the background. It reminds me a lot of Caressful Breeze w/BI in that respect where it's a intoxicating berry that hangs in the background letting its phero cast its spell. And it is foody in a soft way. And there's chocolate! I will need a FB of this at some point.

Teddy BB does not make me howl, but it does shut up those howlers. Love this phero!

SirenSong, for me it's just the opposite. I love HOWL more than NOX right now because it goes strong for HOURS on me. Now if I had to tone things down, like at work, I would reach for the NOX.

Howl is drop-dead sexy to me, with that blissful vibe that I need to relax with. I think it's good for a movie night with my hubby after I've been GoGoGooooo all week. This scent is more erotic to me than I had anticipated. The chocolate and cocoa keep the blackberry in check from going into 'sweet wine' territory and the amber rounds it out like the golden honey in mead does.

If I had to describe it, it would say it's like a sip of blackberry mead with a square of dark chocolate as a chaser. DELICIOUS. Perfect for these dark days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I love Teddy BB and I'm hoping that this one works for me, as I usually do not do well with chocolate scents, but I'm giving this a try....looking forward to purchasing some LP goodies as I put myself in LP jail as I had over 80 bottles that I needed to go thru before I could purchase any more LP and I'm finally down to a manageable number of bottles...

• 2 weeks later...

I love Teddy BB and I'm hoping that this one works for me, as I usually do not do well with chocolate scents, but I'm giving this a try....looking forward to purchasing some LP goodies as I put myself in LP jail as I had over 80 bottles that I needed to go thru before I could purchase any more LP and I'm finally down to a manageable number of bottles...

This is a great scent. Though it is heavily foodie. Lots of chocolate & booze filled bon bons. Straight out. Its so rich you could get a toothache. But, it probably wont bother you too much because you're chilling with Teddy BB.

As I received my sale order last week, yesterday I had the chance for a good slathering of this one. The qualities I loved about it when I first reviewed it are still present nearly a year later, but yes it is definitely a dark boozy kind of scent - like a dark raspberry cordial or like a chocolate-cherry cordial candy but with raspberry. As opposed to a lighter-toned raspberry scent like La BOOM! or Dangerous Games or Raspberry Chiffon. The bourbon has mellowed with age, I'm not getting the same impression from it that I did when it was new, just the weight/intensity of that kind of note. It made me think of Blackstone, they're both dark kind of scents which are also sweet. I think it's wonderful and such a great rendering of the idea Mara and I had, but it probably does appeal to a specific kind of taste/aesthetic.

^^ Yes.

Asthetic wise, I actually feel a little sultry in this.

The booze note does indeed smell like bourbon and I like a good bourbon. So Teddy BB & bourbon, that's my kind of guy.

The dark choco & dark raspberry are the sensual, foodie feminine side.

Its very dark & indulgent smelling. With the relaxing Teddy phero it borders on the hedonistic.

It is definitely a moody asthethic thing in the same way Absinthe was.

The scent is very definitive.

Relaxing but a very different scent vibe from Big Easy.

Dolphindolls, scent wise you might want to try Gargoyle Gargle if you are missing Big Easy.

Try to think of this one as an alternate to Absinthe with Teddy BB. :)

Edited by StacyK

In terms of comparisons, this could be considered a darker version of Jubilee. Not that it was meant to be anything like Jubilee, but as far as a gourmand scent enhanced with Teddy BB it's sort of another take on that concept.

• 5 weeks later...

OOOOhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Howl is wicked, wicked, wicked ! I have just sniffed it out the bottle and it is intoxicating and dark. I like it. Full bottle of this one for sure. I now understand the hoopla about this.

Wow.

For that time of the month simply slather yourself in this deep, dark-shadowed wicked sensuousness of a powerful heart and howl at the moon in all your glory ...

Oh my ... I am still swooning at this one. Good golly Mara. Is this one permanent? Please say yes. (Eyes rolling to the top of my head).

I smell the alcohol, dark chocolate, raspberry, vanilla ... and somewhere in there it smells like blood orange as well ... magic, what magic is in this brew?

• 3 weeks later...

It's not part of the permanent collection, no. The Teddy BB-enhanced scent which is permanent is Teddy Man 2.

Eeekkk ... my heart stopped at this and I have just sent off for 2 bottles while I can. I think I have just entered the realm of hoardership ... :dr.jekyll-mr.hyde:

• 3 months later...

I am still a little gun shy regarding some "red" fruits, so the raspberry in this made me a bit nervous. Both apple and fig have sent me back into the shower, and sometimes I read notes I don't like as fruit, even if they're not. Like leather, for instance, it overwhelms me when it's still wet and my brain interprets it as cherry. Pineapple, coconut, apricot, and all the citrus fruits work for me.

I've been enjoying the benefits of Balm Bomb, but decided to spritz on a bit of Howl before putting my kids to bed. They loved it! They were all over me. "Momma, give me another kiss! Momma I want to hug you again!" And then they got extra excited, "Momma smells like fruit! Momma smells like chocolate! Momma smells like fruit AND chocolate!" They really really loved it. My son prefers lavender based scents, anything that isn't lavender based is "just okay" to him, and she generally smells like a ginger cupcake with vanilla cream cheese icing, they are not new to the world of scent. And they were both crazy abut me in Howl. They made me stay in their room while they were drifting off to sleep, and here's the crazy part - THEY WENT TO SLEEP! With no fussing!

I haven't yet figured out my best sleepy time scent, but Howl is definitely my putting-the-kids-to-bed top choice!

Luna, you're right! And I'm getting him a bottle, too, with reservations since he's not exactly high strung to begin with. From now on I'm just going to call Teddy BB "the knock out drops" so I keep it in proper perspective.

• 4 weeks later...

This is saving my ass right now. Just got a job finally, my step dad passed a week ago, my closet and drawer reorganizing mom moved into my house, and I quit smoking on Sunday. Honestly, I have every excuse to melt down but Howl is keeping me from being suicidal or homicidal. Don't even particularly know what it smells like but the phero is worth gold to me this week.

This is saving my ass right now. Just got a job finally, my step dad passed a week ago, my closet and drawer reorganizing mom moved into my house, and I quit smoking on Sunday. Honestly, I have every excuse to melt down but Howl is keeping me from being suicidal or homicidal. Don't even particularly know what it smells like but the phero is worth gold to me this week.

OMGoodness, that's a lot on one plate. I'm sorry that you're going through so much right now.

Sorry about all the stress. But, yea! Teddy is a lifesaver ?

• 6 months later...
On 7/14/2017 at 10:32 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

The FERMENTED ALCOHOLS in this are staying really strong on me...I'm hoping since I just got this bottle, it will simmer down and let all of the other scents pop out....I just love Teddy and I want this to work so badly on me.

I’m so bummed this one still does not work on my chemistry, I’m not getting a biter lag in my skin. I wear it to bed for the Teddy effect.  However I live trying out new LP’s because I never know what creation will be my next must have

12 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I’m so bummed this one still does not work on my chemistry, I’m not getting a biter lag in my skin. I wear it to bed for the Teddy effect.  However I live trying out new LP’s because I never know what creation will be my next must have

HI DOLPHINDOLLS2

I MUST USE CAPS AS MY SPECTACLES ARE HIDING - SORRY- I AM NOT SHOUTING I PROMISE  ❤️

I FOLLOW THIS AS I ONLY WAS ABLE TO GET SAMPLES...  AND HOPED FOR MORE IF POSSIBLE... IT DOES WORK MAGIC AT BEDTIME AND ALONG WITH MY NERVE TINCTURE (ALSO A LIFE-SAVER IS GAIA'S 'WILD OATS MILKY SEED' TINCTURE - HEALS NERVES OVER TIME) TEDDY B IS ONE OF OUR STAPLES TO DE-STRESS 

• 5 months later...

Love this! The boozy dark chocolate raspberry reminds me of the Chambord hot chocolate my mom sometimes makes before bed. Yummy 😋

Paired with Teddy BB = Perfect bedtime scent

• 3 months later...

Ok. So I wore this to work last night, after @Eastwood22suggested I wear some Teddy BB 'cause I was feeling emotionally wrecked but still had to deal with people. I wore it with a little Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla boosted with cops (which I wear pretty regularly these days). 

First off, I hadn't worn Howl in a while, so the first thing that struck me was how fabulous it smells! It's a really cozy feeling perfume. Totally fit the "warm blanket" feel that I was going for. 

At work, the phero felt way nicer than I'd anticipated. It seemed to make all my customers want to chat. A lot. And I do mean A LOT. The chef kept hitting the bell behind me (to pick up hot food), but I couldn't find a suitable "out" to get myself out of the conversations people were so intent of having with me. 😅 They just kept gabbing and gabbing. 

The other thing was the DIHLs I got! All night, and almost Cuddle Bunny level DIHLs! Cops- related, obviously. But so unexpected, especially as my eyes were dark and red-rimmed from crying earlier in the day. 

I was in need of some silly boy humor to help keep my mood buoyed, and the phero definitely helped in that department too. I worked with all dudes last night and they were all in fine form, humor-wise. The regulars at the bar, who are normally pretty flirty/jokey with me were dishing out the best "boy humor". They kept a smile on my face.  

All in all, Howl was a great choice for this situation, on all levels. Thanks @Eastwood22! 😉

37 minutes ago, Eggers said:

Ok. So I wore this to work last night, after @Eastwood22suggested I wear some Teddy BB 'cause I was feeling emotionally wrecked but still had to deal with people. I wore it with a little Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla boosted with cops (which I wear pretty regularly these days). 

First off, I hadn't worn Howl in a while, so the first thing that struck me was how fabulous it smells! It's a really cozy feeling perfume. Totally fit the "warm blanket" feel that I was going for. 

At work, the phero felt way nicer than I'd anticipated. It seemed to make all my customers want to chat. A lot. And I do mean A LOT. The chef kept hitting the bell behind me (to pick up hot food), but I couldn't find a suitable "out" to get myself out of the conversations people were so intent of having with me. 😅 They just kept gabbing and gabbing. 

The other thing was the DIHLs I got! All night, and almost Cuddle Bunny level DIHLs! Cops- related, obviously. But so unexpected, especially as my eyes were dark and red-rimmed from crying earlier in the day. 

I was in need of some silly boy humor to help keep my mood buoyed, and the phero definitely helped in that department too. I worked with all dudes last night and they were all in fine form, humor-wise. The regulars at the bar, who are normally pretty flirty/jokey with me were dishing out the best "boy humor". They kept a smile on my face.  

All in all, Howl was a great choice for this situation, on all levels. Thanks @Eastwood22! 😉

I wear Teddy to work. It definately helps me chill out and hits are always favorable. If you like Teddy and you have it on hand try MLH you may like that as an extra option. What I wouldn't give for a rebrew of "Kitten Nip". 

3 minutes ago, StacyK said:

I wear Teddy to work. It definately helps me chill out and hits are always favorable. If you like Teddy and you have it on hand try MLH you may like that as an extra option. What I wouldn't give for a rebrew of "Kitten Nip". 

I have a bottle of Kitten Nip here. It's funny you should mention it. I forgot that I had it, and thought it might make a pretty great scent/phero combo to help me gently keep the tourists "in line". :lol:   I honestly don't know why I don't wear MLH at work more often. I remember having worn it to work a few times a few years ago, and regardless of whether I was dealing with children or adults, it certainly does what it says on the tin! 

12 minutes ago, Eggers said:

I have a bottle of Kitten Nip here. It's funny you should mention it. I forgot that I had it, and thought it might make a pretty great scent/phero combo to help me gently keep the tourists "in line". :lol:   I honestly don't know why I don't wear MLH at work more often. I remember having worn it to work a few times a few years ago, and regardless of whether I was dealing with children or adults, it certainly does what it says on the tin! 

Oh wow. Get that sucker out and put it to work. 😁

I feel like MLH is one of the more underappreciated blends. Maybe its the name? Though once you use it, you GET the name. It's a great phero for dealing with people and staying even and on task. The hits are always positive. 

I carefully hoard whats left of my KN. I think I was the person to buy the last 2 bottles.  ;)

Edited by StacyK

2 minutes ago, StacyK said:

Oh wow. Get that sucker out and put it to work. 😁

I feel like MLH is one of the more underappreciated blends. Maybe its the name? Though once you use it, you GET the name. It's a great phero for dealing with people and staying even and on task. The hits are always positive. 

I carefully hoard whats left of my KN. I think I was the person to buy the last 2 bottles.  ;)

Maybe I'll give that one a go tonight or tomorrow. It's starting to pick up at work now, and I'm just not in the frame of mind or heart to deal with people. I need all the help I can get! I usually reach for Balm Bomb when I feel shitty like this, because one of the effects of that one is that it really does make people behave a little more nicely around me. But Teddy BB worked well too. Just in a different way. Tonight and tomorrow are pretty much guaranteed to be busy nights at work - good nights to test out MLH again. I think I'll be using a lot of those 3 blends in the next little while...  

2 hours ago, Eggers said:

Yea! I'm so glad it worked! About the chattiness, I have one student who always wants to bitch A LOT after class. Like enough that I think I've lost a few students on that night due to her negativity. But last week I had Nox on. She needed my undivided attention after class, but was in a WAY better mood. I think the phero calmed her down.

1 hour ago, StacyK said:

feel like MLH is one of the more underappreciated blends. Maybe its the name? Though once you use it, you GET the name. It's a great phero for dealing with people and staying even and on task. The hits are always positive. 

I've worn this to work a few times for this reason. I do think it's the name that makes me forget to grab for it with adults. Also because it makes my man start cleaning, but in a grumpy fashion. It's almost as it I told him to grab the mop and get to work, except I never have. I'd rather he do the hard work of letting me kick his ass in a game of cards.

Edited by Eastwood22

17 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Yea! I'm so glad it worked! About the chattiness, I have one student who always wants to bitch A LOT after class. Like enough that I think I've lost a few students on that night due to her negativity. But last week I had Nox on. She needed my undivided attention after class, but was in a WAY better mood. I think the phero calmed her down.

I've worn this to work a few times for this reason. I do think it's the name that makes me forget to grab for it with adults. Also because it makes my man start cleaning, but in a grumpy fashion. It's almost as it I told him to grab the mop and get to work, except I never have. I'd rather he do the hard work of letting me kick his ass in a game of cards.

I was surprised by the chattiness. I've worn Teddy BB to work before, but in a much stuffier atmosphere, and because I knew I had a table full of full-of-themselves, "important" businessmen who always ignored me at the table. It worked on them, (didn't make them chatty though), made them pay attention, kinda like I was a buddy or just one of the guys, which was a weird reaction from these dudes in particular, (so snobby and self-important). But it worked and made serving them a lot easier in the future. Although I have to say that it's kind of annoying to me that it took a "boy vibe" phero in order to get them to pay me any attention/respect. 

I had 2 women last night, at two separate tables, who were both really friendly, and neither of them would just STFU. :lol:  I kept backing up from the table because the chef was dinging the bell harder and harder to get my attention. I think he figured it out after a while. I'm usually like Pavlov's dog with that stupid bell. 

If MLF would get BF start cleaning, even if he was cleaning angrily, I don't think I'd ever wear any other phero! OMG. TH sometimes makes him feel like he needs to get up and cook something for me - usually right after I've cleaned the kitchen.   :lol: 

I might try MLH/Kitten Nip at work tonight. I don't need gabby (will be too busy for me to be tied to overly-chatty people), I need well-behaved customers who come in, order, eat, pay and GTFO quickly so I can come home early enough to spend the night at home with all of my boys. 

ETA, I think the best effect of Teddy BB was on our regulars at the bar. They're usually a pretty damned funny bunch to begin with. And remember how I said I needed "boy humor"? Just silly, goofy, off-the-wall, completely irreverent humor. They delivered. And then some. I REALLY appreciated that. Every time I went behind the bar to pour a pint or whatever, one of them made me belly laugh. I need to wear Teddy BB around them more often, I think... 

Edited by Eggers

@Eastwood22 That's funny. Whatever it takes. Yes, might be the name. But, it works for me. It was the intent of my MILFY PE a couple of years ago. I wanted something with some subtle sex appeal. Soft and pretty for the summer and would go well with MLH. 

@Eggers Try it out and let us know. Hang in there. Just turn & burn those tables and get home. I remember those summers. 😉

2 minutes ago, StacyK said:

@Eastwood22 That's funny. Whatever it takes. Yes, might be the name. But, it works for me. It was the intent of my MILFY PE a couple of years ago. I wanted something with some subtle sex appeal. Soft and pretty for the summer and would go well with MLH. 

@Eggers Try it out and let us know. Hang in there. Just turn & burn those tables and get home. I remember those summers. 😉

I think it's the name for me, too. I always forget about it. I was thinking about your PE, actually. And on that note, I'll probably be wearing cops with it. I have to wonder what effect that combo will have on the regulars tonight. :lol:  

@Eastwood22 I can see how Teddy BB would have such an effect on your student. It's very soothing. It's been a while since I've read the write-up for the phero itself, so I can't remember exactly what it says. But I think I remember something about it feeling like there's a calm, capable male presence? It does feel like that, a little bit. I used to wear it when I was home alone for the night, and especially when BF is away for the night at gigs. It's not exactly a stand-in for him, but it's calming to me in a similar way to the way he's calming to me. Of course, the handsome, grinning face and warm body make BF worlds and worlds more calming. But wearing Teddy BB when he's away kinda gives the house the feel that he's just nipped out for a carton of milk or something, and will be right back. I don't know if that makes sense. Lol. I think maybe you'll get what I'm talking about.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Now that I'm sitting here thinking about that "calm male presence" Teddy BB thing, it's got me wondering if it might be a very fitting phero for me to wear to work on Sunday & Monday nights, when I work with two younger women... There's a man who comes in to harass us those two nights sometimes, because he knows there's no male there. He's obnoxious, and not exactly harmless. I wonder if my wearing Teddy BB might give me a little more "oomph" when trying to oust him from the bar? Hmm...      

55 minutes ago, Eggers said:

Although I have to say that it's kind of annoying to me that it took a "boy vibe" phero in order to get them to pay me any attention/respect. 

You know what? You're pretty. And cool. They maybe putting off the "important" vibe, but it might be because "cool" was never an option. Don't take it like they needed a male vibe, they just needed you to be less gorgeous and beyond their hiding-behind-their-matching-uniforms reach. Guys who wear navy blazers with gold buttons know they can't ever get the cool girls! Every one of those guys would bet their life that your boyfriend is in a band, and they'd be right! The "boy vibe" just gave them a place to connect. If they can't connect and you make them feel uncool, they have to ignore you. Who wants to be reminded that they're not cool? 

55 minutes ago, Eggers said:

If MLF would get BF start cleaning, even if he was cleaning angrily, I don't think I'd ever wear any other phero!

Well, my man is always cleaning anyway. He bums me out because I'll be waiting for him to get home and he won't sit down until all the dishes are done. (I guess I could make sure they're all done before he walks in, but sometimes I need a break and I want him to just STFD already.) The other day he defrosted and scrubbed out our little beverage fridge, which is great, and I felt bad this morning when he said "from now on, with something like this, please put it on a plate before you put it in the fridge so it stays nice and clean." Duh. It was a half watermelon, face up, but I didn't think to put it on a plate. I'm always making more work for him, or the potential for more work. This week he's going to take down all the art on the walls and clean the walls. So the last thing I need is him cleaning and thinking I'm making him do it and acting resentful. It's important that he remembers he's the one who took every single DVD and cd out of the cabinet to dust and organize them, not me! 

Seems we were typing simultaneously....

Regarding the phero, my man goes through a lot of Teddy Man but never mentions when it's on. The only FB that lives on my nightstand is the 2014 Unisexy with B2.2. I don't know all the subtle differences, but I know these pheros calm me the fuck down. I don't like to go to sleep before my man gets home, which is dumb, since sometimes it's 3am when I need to get up at 6:30am. It's one of the ways I'll force myself to sleep.

@Eggers have you tried the newer NOX: Nyx w/Teddy BB? I bought a FB and it was meant  for me at home alone, and I knew I could always give it to my man if the scent didn't work. But now that I see what it did for other women, it will get more use elsewhere.

Edited by Eastwood22

17 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

You know what? You're pretty. And cool. They maybe putting off the "important" vibe, but it might be because "cool" was never an option. Don't take it like they needed a male vibe, they just needed you to be less gorgeous and beyond their hiding-behind-their-matching-uniforms reach. Guys who wear navy blazers with gold buttons know they can't ever get the cool girls! Every one of those guys would bet their life that your boyfriend is in a band, and they'd be right! The "boy vibe" just gave them a place to connect. If they can't connect and you make them feel uncool, they have to ignore you. Who wants to be reminded that they're not cool? 

Well, my man is always cleaning anyway. He bums me out because I'll be waiting for him to get home and he won't sit down until all the dishes are done. (I guess I could make sure they're all done before he walks in, but sometimes I need a break and I want him to just STFD already.) The other day he defrosted and scrubbed out our little beverage fridge, which is great, and I felt bad this morning when he said "from now on, with something like this, please put it on a plate before you put it in the fridge so it stays nice and clean." Duh. It was a half watermelon, face up, but I didn't think to put it on a plate. I'm always making more work for him, or the potential for more work. This week he's going to take down all the art on the walls and clean the walls. So the last thing I need is him cleaning and thinking I'm making him do it and acting resentful. It's important that he remembers he's the one who took every single DVD and cd out of the cabinet to dust and organize them, not me! 

Seems we were typing simultaneously....

Regarding the phero, my man goes through a lot of Teddy Man but never mentions when it's on. The only FB that lives on my nightstand is the 2014 Unisexy with B2.2. I don't know all the subtle differences, but I know these pheros calm me the fuck down. I don't like to go to sleep before my man gets home, which is dumb, since sometimes it's 3am when I need to get up at 6:30am. It's one of the ways I'll force myself to sleep.

Haha! I never thought about that being a factor with those dudes. I don't necessarily think of myself as "pretty" or "cool". :lol:   But I suppose that could have been part of the issue... Thank you for the vote of confidence! ;)  

I think BF reacts to my cleaning in the same way that you do to your BF. He always wants me to just sit down, take a load off, stop working so hard - relax and enjoy. I've never been much of a cleaner. I hate it, in fact. But in the last two years, it's becoming increasingly clear that cleaning, while something loathe doing, is really, really calming for me. There are certain things that I pretty much NEED done before I can fully relax. I'm such a neurotic, nervous person, cleaning is something mindless that helps me stop my brain from focusing too much on stressful things. I think BF is kind of hitting the same place as you are, where he's suddenly concerned not only that he doesn't do enough, but where he's suddenly realizing that he makes a lot more work for me. So he gets up to help a little more often. Not a lot. A little. But quite honestly, at the moment, if he's making a little more work for me, it's just a few more moments of literally mind-numbing cleaning for me, and those extra few moments of distraction are, ironically, sort of appreciated right now. Under normal conditions I do resent his non-help. Under stressful conditions, like now, I appreciate the extra crap he throws my way. I know: I'm a total weirdo. :lol:   

BF wears Teddy BB sometimes. I think that aside from Charisma, it's his favorite men's phero. But I think he already puts out this Teddy BB kind of vibe. Not only does he seem to have this kind of effect on me just by being around, he also very obviously exerts this kind of calming, comforting effect on other women, and men, too at times. I've always been kind of fascinated that his natural signature so closely matches the description of Teddy BB! He doesn't like to be hugged, (except by me, and sometimes my Mum, who knows he's an awkward hugger and loves teasing him by giving him big, long hugs - HA! My Mum... LOL!), but he really does have a big Teddy bear kind of feel about him. 

I wish B2.2 was still around. I freakin' LOVED that phero. Always meant to get a few bottles for myself because it has that sleepy affect on me, too. In fact, I gave a sample to my Mum, and it had exactly the same sleep-inducing effect on her, too. So handy to have such calming pheros available. 

I should say thank you to you, @Eastwood22 and you, @StacyK, for keeping my brain occupied with this thread this aft! :lol: I've been feeling very restless, and unable to focus on anything (unless BF is home, waving around his Teddy BB "scented" self around the house LOL!), or unless I'm at work. So it was nice to have something else to think about. Kisses and hugs to both of you! 

I'm waiting for my cops to dry down right now, and will be testing Kitten Nip/MLH at work tonight. Just opened the bottle, which hasn't been opened for about 2 years, I think? SWOON!!! Isn't it supposed to smell like ice cream? How does ice cream smell so freakin' SEXY? OMG.