Dragon, Phoenix, Pearl

therapygirl

This is divine! It smells of the high end perfumes I experienced when i visited Grasse, France years ago. In the bottle I definitely smell the tea, and a hint of something sweet, but very subtle. Wet, on my skin I smell the black tea, not the green, and a hint of something spicy, like a miniscule whiff of black pepper. The jasmine is faint, but it is there. I wonder if the spicy bit is the bamboo? I do get the oriental woods faintly grounding it. On dry down I believe the plum comes to the forefront with the tea lingering as the base. This one is elegant, and lovely, perfect for a dinner out or an important meeting. Right now I am wearing it to have iceream with my children (I don't get out much!)

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to put in that I tried this scent today and love it. It definitely smells high end, sophisticated, expensive, and at the same time very peaceful. Fresh but not green, with complexity in the woods and other notes, and a bit sweet too. I definitely recommend this scent!

• 2 months later...

This smells soft and good, an airy light perfume - it smells like sweet light tea, cherry blossoms, swet pea and baby breaths. It reminds me of a spring wedding scent, a japanese garden - calming and beautiful.

Although i like it (or 1 love it :lol: ), not sure if i am ready for bottle purchase - maybe just more samples until the weather warms up - not really a winter scent to me.

• 1 month later...

Received this one as an unexpected extra in a recent swap (thx Jo Anna!) and immediately tried it on... I'm not sure what it is that speaks loudly and out of turn in this mix (I've no issues with almond, honey, jasmine or bamboo in general), but it did so. I'm afraid this one is relegated to the scent locket, and today as I wear it I can smell the loveliness that I smelled in the bottle...gentle fruit, tea and woods underneath. I wish my chemistry allowed me to wear it, but this will do!