Threebies listed on Etsy

People have been asking, so I posted the last of the Threebies from the sale over on Etsy today.

Come look! :) 11 lots of 3

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=THREEBIES

ETA: There are 3 DIFFERENT bottles in each lot, you have to click on the listing to see them all.

Ohhh, I wish we could pick our own three from those options! I'd get Marigold & Amaranth, Time of Your Life, and Any Color You Like. I think. I forget what I do and don't have at this point.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Lainey said:

Oh my goodness. Paging @Eastwood22!!!

Thank you! But I just paid for a (small) order yesterday, and I have a few things I'm getting from Stacy, and I don't think I should buy any more perfume until June. I have two opened bottles of Wicked currently, two sealed back-ups, and I'm beginning to suspect that Mara will keep knocking out the hits! I still haven't even tried the new releases, I'm going to test them all on vacation next month. IF there are any left in June, I will indulge. Super good of you to think of me!

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Thank you! But I just paid for a (small) order yesterday, and I have a few things I'm getting from Stacy, and I don't think I should buy any more perfume until June. I have two opened bottles of Wicked currently, two sealed back-ups, and I'm beginning to suspect that Mara will keep knocking out the hits! I still haven't even tried the new releases, I'm going to test them all on vacation next month. IF there are any left in June, I will indulge. Super good of you to think of me!

I just remembered your plan to own ALL of the Wicked!

I bought a threebie set with Egg so I could try it. The one that also has Vivid Violet and Breakfast in Bed. I have no real interest in those two...I wish I could have subbed Totem: Deer and Totem: Chick for those two, but apparently they are already packaged up the way they are and inventoried that way. Sigh. I am going to have to make a sales page. It's just so hard to part with anything! Gah.

I am posting a bunch more Threebies today, and I also want to call attention to the GOING GOING GONE area on the temp SITE, not on Etsy, because some things will not show up in Etsy.

I updated the GGG area, with some highly desirable items for both women and men. We did a massive inventory this week and found some hidden gems we previous thought were sold out, so please take a look! :)

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172894/going-going-gone

Also, we found one bottle each of Edmund w/ SwSharks, and Jasmine Whisper. These are two hot sellers that were never on Etsy so I will have to program from scratch on these, so if anyone wants to reserve here and save me the trouble, yay! :)

6 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I am posting a bunch more Threebies today, and I also want to call attention to the GOING GOING GONE area on the temp SITE, not on Etsy, because some things will not show up in Etsy.

I updated the GGG area, with some highly desirable items for both women and men. We did a massive inventory this week and found some hidden gems we previous thought were sold out, so please take a look! :)

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172894/going-going-gone

Thank you for posting the link, Mara! I didn't realize Aurora was so limited. I was going to get more during the summer sale, but scooped up a couple now along with some other goodies instead of waiting. Aurora is my favorite LP! :)

2 hours ago, Hildegerd said:

I ordered one with the breakfast in bed, I could bath in that scent.

Really? I am getting one of those in a pack I bought because it had Egg. I am not sure about it. I don't know if I want to smell like french toast and bacon.

2 minutes ago, Lainey said:

Really? I am getting one of those in a pack I bought because it had Egg. I am not sure about it. I don't know if I want to smell like french toast and bacon.

Yes, really. I love it. Want ten bottles with it and I love pairing it with Cougar or Audacious. 

On 28/04/2018 at 11:13 AM, Hildegerd said:

Yes, really. I love it. Want ten bottles with it and I love pairing it with Cougar or Audacious. 

Now I'm intrigued.

• 2 years later...
15 minutes ago, luna65 said:

I SAW WUT U DID THAR :666:

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I was trying to be funneh!

And by the way, everyone, the art I used for this is by Lisa Parker, and we carry a lot of her items in the shop - Tarot cards, coffee mugs, dream catchers, metal prints, change purses, etc. Let me know if you are interested in anything! She does a lot of animal magic fun stuff. Her logo is so similar to ours...the L and P, lol, I like that, I feel a kinship.

@Potion Master should we buy it on the etsy site? Or reserve and request invoice? If so, I’d like to reserve Lot #855. I accidentally smashed my Sugared Pumpkin a while ago and I now need some manly smells, so the timing is good!

Also, can I split a full add-in of TLG between two mens scents? 

:thank-you:

Edited by Eastwood22
16 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Potion Master should we buy it on the etsy site? Or reserve and request invoice? If so, I’d like to reserve Lot #855. I accidentally smashed my Sugared Pumpkin a while ago and I now need some manly smells, so the timing is good!

Also, can I split a full add-in of TLG between two mens scents? 

:thank-you:

YES! Send me an email with instructions and I will send you an invoice. I pulled #855 for you. Thank you!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Okay, @Potion Master, can you also please pull Lot #725? I have 3 lady friends with 4 daughters between them that I’m going to give them these as presents! (Except no one is touching my Sugared Pumpkin.) All of these adult ladies are very bad elves. Part of what’s kept us sane this year is our daily running 4 working mom’s bitching-about-everything text thread. I already have a Sugared Gingerbread set aside for one of them here at home, plus I just found the Vivienne’s Favorite Fragrance that I had bought for the one named Vivienne and then misplaced last year! I’m so excited! I’ll request my invoice tomorrow. 🙏🏼 Thank you Mara! :Polar-Kiss:

15 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Okay, @Potion Master, can you also please pull Lot #725? I have 3 lady friends with 4 daughters between them that I’m going to give them these as presents! (Except no one is touching my Sugared Pumpkin.) All of these adult ladies are very bad elves. Part of what’s kept us sane this year is our daily running 4 working mom’s bitching-about-everything text thread. I already have a Sugared Gingerbread set aside for one of them here at home, plus I just found the Vivienne’s Favorite Fragrance that I had bought for the one named Vivienne and then misplaced last year! I’m so excited! I’ll request my invoice tomorrow. 🙏🏼 Thank you Mara! :Polar-Kiss:

Got them, Eastwood, thank you!

14 hours ago, greenappletart said:

I'd like to reserve lot 803, lot 804, lot 808, lot 856, lot 850, lot 864, and a feminine  black magic Friday deal. Thanks. Will send invoice request tomorrow.

You got it, greenappletart, thank you!

There are new Threebies, yes.  The Mystery Collections are three bottles' worth of perfume, but technically consist of two bottles and five trial vials.

The Mystery Collections are three bottles' worth of perfume, but technically consist of two bottles and five trial vials.

This is true, but I should mention that I can give you the option to get 15 trial vials if you prefer, so if you'd like all trials please just send a note to let me know. :)

@raydee8_love @greenappletart

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

This is true, but I should mention that I can give you the option to get 15 trial vials if you prefer, so if you'd like all trials please just send a note to let me know. :)

@raydee8_love @greenappletart

I'll be taking the gamble with the 2 fb. Half of the fun is going to be the anticipation! And if it ends up being something I can't wear, it'll be set aside for the trade page that I will eventually,  someday create.