Threebies listed on Etsy

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Black Magic Friday haul! I got a  bottle of time travel: 1400 and a bottle of  themyscira and a bunch of samples! Awesome! I definitely encourage anyone who was on the fence to get one. Not only do you get the perfume at a discount,  you also get the fun of opening it and all the anticipation of waiting to find out what you get. It's like getting yourself asurprise present!

On 12/4/2020 at 1:05 AM, greenappletart said:

Got my Black Magic Friday haul! I got a  bottle of time travel: 1400 and a bottle of  themyscira and a bunch of samples! Awesome! I definitely encourage anyone who was on the fence to get one. Not only do you get the perfume at a discount,  you also get the fun of opening it and all the anticipation of waiting to find out what you get. It's like getting yourself asurprise present!

Did you choose Feminine, Masculine or Unisex?

On 12/11/2020 at 2:14 AM, greenappletart said:

Would love for you to report back. I am curious to see what everyone gets.

I just got my package and I got the following from the Black Friday Special.

1 FB of Themyscira w/ Girl Girl

1 FB of  Fluffy - Spring 2018

5  Samples

I'm so pleased with this Black Friday Deal, thank you Mara, as always you never disappoint...

12 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I just got my package and I got the following from the Black Friday Special.

1 FB of Themyscira w/ Girl Girl

1 FB of  Fluffy - Spring 2018

5  Samples

I'm so pleased with this Black Friday Deal, thank you Mara, as always you never disappoint...

Cool! Thanks for letting us know.

@greenappletartthanks for the contents description ! That seems like a very fun deal. 

Had to edit to add: : Lot # 708 has the last bottle that hubby and I created: Polar Bear Lovers. I may just snap it up, it's wonderful for wintertime !!! We went ahead and had some of the bottles enriched with PM, it's a great match. 

Edited by androstenol

I think i got each of the black friday deals and I fell in love with all of the scents! I bought some for my family for christmas.

My fave lot was the unisex lot! 

The last lot i got was femme and had themyscria and 1200bc 

Edited by sunshinendstarrs
  • 1 month later...