Private Editions for NOVEMBER 2016

Is it too late to ask for an Itty Set? If not I would love one. I would definitely like to reserve a bottle of Tyvey's Gooey Crunch please!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara can I reserve a ritual incense along with the 2 PEs (Blue Moon & Madame)and request an invoice for the 3?

Stacy do you also need the charcoal for the incense, and do you have an appropriate burner?

Charcoal is $5 per roll and metal burners are around 10. You can use any fire safe dish and line the bottom with a thick layer of salt too.

I do have the burner. But, I'll take a roll of the charcoal. Good question, not sure how much I had left. ;)

Edited by StacyK

I don't know where else to put this so I'm putting it here. I got the ritual incense and it's fantastic! I've burned some tonight, in fact. It's beautiful.

FYI - thanks for the salt in a dish tip because I have never read or heard of it before and wouldn't have thought it. I currently have a type of charcoal but sale in a dish seems like something I'd like to try. HAPPY SUPERMOON! ???

Thanks, Tink! I am glad you are enjoying it! :D You still need the charcoal, the salt trick is just to use in case you do not have a metal burner - lay the salt thick, then put the charcoal on that. Just making sure we are on the same page! xoxox

Thanks, Tink! I am glad you are enjoying it! :D You still need the charcoal, the salt trick is just to use in case you do not have a metal burner - lay the salt thick, then put the charcoal on that. Just making sure we are on the same page! xoxox

Oh gotcha! That makes sense. ? I have been using terracotta pots but salt on the bottom would be a nice addition. I really want to find myself a nice cast iron cauldron. I was going to say pot there but we all know I mean cauldron. ?

Got them, thanks everyone!

Yay, Lisa!

We stock them in the shop! We have brass and cast iron, some with decorations and some plain. Want to see pix?

I would LOVE to see pics! Thank you! I may not be able to get one for a little while but it seems like the perfect holiday gift for myself.

Lainey, you're in Canada right? I think the minimum to ship there is like $9 and change now, so if you want to pay that for just a $7 purchase, you can, but yeah you can wait for new releases if you like, which will be released around the 1st of the month.

Yes, I'm in Canada. I would rather wait for the new releases, just wasn't sure if I could "hold" a sample set of these for that long!

You got it, thank you!

I'm going to post this separately too...

Anyone who wishes to have PEs made for them and delivered by Xmas, your ordering deadline is December 1st, and I will be releasing the PEs for Dec on the 5th or so. After that, you will have to wait until January for them to be finished. k?

Thank you!

Mara, I'd like to release my request for BC's "Blue Moon". I think Dolphindolls was asking to be an alt.

I thought it had already been sent! ok, John is changing your invoice and resending.

Dolphin Dolls, are you still interested in Blue Moon?

Done, thanks everyone!

Lainey, the NRs are going to come out a little early this time if I can help it. I am shooting to have them up by this Monday. Want people to have them in hand before xmas. :)

Argh! I just saw this. It's not a holiday here so I didn't think about it being Thanksgiving weekend there. Anyway, I sent my invoice request. Thanks!